View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 05:43 PM   #198 (permalink)
TASS

I could watch LA vs. Boston all #@#@#@#@ing day!!

Two very physical teams that for the most part played a pretty clean game with some monster hits, have to give some credit to Dustin Brown who got hammered a few times today and took em' like a pro with no BS retaliation.

Nice 2 pts. for the B's on tough back to back day's, really impressed with Johnson in goal today as I did not see the win in Dallas but would have to say he earned one for his team this afternoon,

So playing 2 of the best from the West and getting 3 of a possible 4 pts. is not too shabby.

2nd game in a row where the Bruins have played with (4) 1st year defenseman and they all did a great job, nice to see Trotman get his chance as he is having a nice year in Providence, that being said the B's need to pick up a veteran backliner before the Olympic break.

Can not say enough about the resurgence of Marchand as he again scored 2 goals including the game winner 15 sec. after LA had tied it.

GO B'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by TASS; 01-20-2014 at 05:55 PM.
TASS is online now   Reply With Quote