View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
sportzkid

Default Sportzkid's 2014 ST Successes (Consignments)

Hey, this will be updated Daily (for the most part) Starting Saturday 2/22, until 3/13, this is for all the members that I have items on consignment with mainly, but for all to enjoy. I highly doubt I will post any of my personal stuff unless it is requested and if I have time. Nothing in this thread will be for sale or trade by me personally, and 99% of my personal stuff I keep, but if any member wants anything signed while I am there, on like a ball/photo/card, and I have an extra I can always try, but that is NOT the purpose of this thread, it is for the members I have consignments with to track their Successes. Hope you all enjoy, and I would like to keep this thread on topic please!

Edit: Due to Privacy, I will not be naming who the items are for in the pics (Unless you wish to be named). I will message or get in touch with each person daily if it is their item that got signed. If there are any questions regarding this or if you want to know if it's your item or not again please get in touch with me and I will let you know. Thanks!!!

Last edited by sportzkid; 02-22-2014 at 03:45 PM.
sportzkid is offline   Reply With Quote