View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 04:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
lindros810

Default 2014 Blowout ESPN Dynasty Fantasy Baseball League

current members that are in (10) : walker, chittychitty, fungi500, trouts, sethmurphy, lindros810, slugger8285, wctyson, yanksbillsfan, jedi500

New members - bars and bar, jbmets95

Anybody else that reads this, we will probably end up with a few openings. If you would be interested, send me a PM. This thread is not a call for new players. Thanks

2014 Discussion - here are some things that we need to discuss/change

1. How many teams do we want this year?? currently 9. get to 12, try to get to 14 or 16?

2. Any new teams that join, do they take over a team? do we re-draft? do we hold 6 and then new teams do a draft with all the players thrown back in until the get to 6.

3. Increase keeper total going forward(my other dynasty league holds 30 of a 39 roster size) Not saying it should be that crazy, but a true dynasty is that way. I think depends on how #1 & #2 are answered

4. No more minors BS, call ups, ect. Increase roster size to 30?? That gives you 16 starters and 14 bench spots. Draft whoever you want. You want 14 single A guys, you got it. While i'm sure there are some, I am not aware of dynasty league that have actually Minor League spots. They give you a roster and you can do what you want with it.

5. I would not change scoring system, I think that is fine. If enough people wanted to change it, i think we would need to re-draft. since this is a points league, a couple little changes can dramatically increase/decrease a players value.

6. Divisions/Payouts will depend on number of teams so that can be decided

Singles (1B) 1 Doubles (2B) 2
Triples (3B) 5 Home Runs (HR) 3
Walks (BB) 1 Runs Scored (R) 1
Runs Batted In (RBI) 1 Stolen Bases (SB) 2
Strikeouts (K) -1 Intentional Walks (IBB) 1
Game Winning RBI (GWRBI) 3 Hitting for the Cycle (CYC) 5
Pitching
Innings Pitched (IP) 3 Earned Runs (ER) -1
Wins (W) 3 Losses (L) -3
Saves (SV) 5 Strikeouts (K) 1
Hits Allowed (H) -1 Walks Issued (BB) -1
Holds (HD) 3 Complete Games (CG) 3
No Hitters (NH) 5 Perfect Games (PG) 5

Last edited by lindros810; 02-27-2014 at 10:28 AM.
lindros810 is offline   Reply With Quote