Just a question on the base slot. It looks like from Blowout's description that not every box will have a base card:
- 1 Autographed Quad Memorabilia Rookie Card!
- 1 Manufactured Patch Card!
- 1 NHL Superstar Signature Card!
- 1 Triple or Quad swatch Memorabilia Card - or Parallel #'d to 25 or less!
- 1 Low-Numbered Regular Card - or an extra Rookie Card hit!
Would I get the extra rookie hit? I doubt that happens all that frequently but just wanted to be clear. I'm just imagining the worst case where there's a 1/1 and an extra rookie hit in my 5 boxes and I don't end up with many base