View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 05:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
pskell02

Send a message via AIM to pskell02

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightbe View Post
Are you a mod? Just out of curiousity, I know yours wasn't either, but is there a reason this wasn't moved to the "Active/Open Group Case Breaks" forum? Doesn't matter, just figured it may get more exposure there.

Also, please let me know if you have any tips or suggestions to offer having run yours. I wasn't in yours, but looking at your write up I noticed you didn't have shipping from you TO BGS calculated in the per card price. Did you just add that cost to the shipping fee for returning the card to the member?
I think mine stayed in testing the whole time. Thats predominantly where people go to sign up, so figured that was the best bet.

As for the return shipping cost, it was pretty much an estimation based on 100 cards going in. Add the BGS return shipping price and whatever the insurance cost will be and /100. You may end up with slightly more here than the actual cost is, but its a pretty negligible amount. I charged that in the up front cost as it all comes out in 1 shot when they charge your card.