View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 08:41 AM   #55 (permalink)
solt0131
Member
 
solt0131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 5,675
Default

Just like Legends of the Diamond - 90% of the time your pack will lose money and the other 10% will yield a big banger. It's the ultimate break of bust product.
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote