View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 03:14 PM   #67 (permalink)
Zerokruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac213up View Post
And interestingly one of the main draws on the sell sheet is currently listed on Ebay. Now that makes a lot of sense!

2007 Bowman Draft Chrome SUPERFRACTOR 1/1 JASON HEYWARD - eBay (item 120575977002 end time Jul-27-10 10:28:14 PDT)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Then what would have happened had some one hit the BIN?

After the whole Inkworks/Razor episode where the best autos were being sold on ebay before the product was live, and then this, I would think people would have a hard time trusting enough to buy this product. I know I won't be buying any. My common sense is ringing loudly right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
So in that video Beckett made with Brian Gray and the Strasburg Superfractor, Gray stated that he's been buying high end BGS and PSA cards for this product for the past 6 months now. So why on earth did he list the Heyward Superfractor card on ebay? In that video, at about the 6:15 mark, he stated this Heyward card would be in the product, yet he listed it on eBay.

So what would have happened if someone hit that BIN? That's a good question to ask! Would this card still have made it into the product?
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote