View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 03:57 PM   #77 (permalink)
mwheeler27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post
Actually, I will be honest with you Matt. You always preach about looking for a compnay that does everythign right, and no redmeptions and quality. There was somethin seriously messed up here with cards being auctioned off, yet they were appearing on a sell sheet. I think I was almost counting on you to hold your ground with those same emotions and opinions here. But for someone reason, I feel let down. I seriously though you would fight for the same things you always fight for, but you didn't. I can honestly say, that I'm dissapointed - I think I was actually counting on you this time.
I hope you're always honest with me Byron. I'll always be honest with you.

Do you honestly think I give a darn if you're disappointed in me or not? Seriously?

Like I said, my questions have been answered. I'm not buying this product. I don't see the need to speak negatively about it any more. I think Brian is going to do a better job in the future of not making these mistakes. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but it's never going to mean I care if you or anyone else in this forum is disappointed in me or not.

I sincerely hope you don't honestly think I care about stuff like that. I don't need others' approval for anything I do or say.