View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 04:22 PM   #82 (permalink)
mwheeler27

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Im hoping Wheeler will stay off this topic completely as it seems the recent products he has endorsed are dropping by the week. Hopefully his thoughts and posts will not taint people on more products. As I see it, Wheeler is hurting public opinion on Sportkings products with his rants far worse than any of these questions regarding rookie retro.
Let's see...

- I did not endorse Bowman baseball, yet it's been dropping since the end of July.
- I did not endorse Allen & Ginter, yet it's been dropping the last two weeks.
- I did not endorse Topps Chroms, yet it's been steadily dropping since the first week of July.
- I did not endorse Topps Finest, yet it's dropped over 10% since July 1st.
- The last time Heritage climbed in price was the first week in May, and has since declined in price. I did not endorse this product either.

The fact is that I could go on and on and on about products that I don't talk about that have dropped in value and continue to drop in value. More people have opened Sportkings because I am making them aware of the product than those that are turned off by me. Again, even CBO bought SK this year.

Cruiserdaddy, if you're going to make posts like this, you should at least tell the whole story.