View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 05:35 PM   #86 (permalink)
Zerokruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
What on earth are you talking about Byron? Did you not quote me when I commented on some of the questionable things Razor did?

This is the 3rd time I'm going to say it...My questions have been answered regarding Razor and Brian Gray. Upper deck and Topps have not answered anything to my satisfaction that would make me want to buy their products. In fact, I'm not confident they're ever going to stop what they've done in the past. I hope they do, but I don't have that "all warm inside" feeling about them.

It's almost as if you're disappointed that I'm not going into battle with you or something. I fight battles all the time by myself. Do you really need my help? Is that why you're disappointed? It sure sounds that way to me.

I never got the answer. What would have happened if the card was sold?

I don't need you to stand by my side and fight any battle. However, I would like to see you stand up and say the same thing right now you said before about ever other compnay who has done wrong to the people. Not just cherry pick who ever you feel like. You received an answer that satisfied you, and I guess that was enough for you. My problem is, that Razor has sold a lot of item on Ebay in the past - while marketing that same item (their Vault line). It was a repeat offense and they didn't learn the first time. Yet, everything is fine and dandy with you because you got a satisfactory answer. How does that saying go? "Hurt me once, shame on you. Hurt me twice, shame on me." I think the saying applies here witeh Razor.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote