View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Madbacker
Banned

Default I never do this.....need some FFL advice.

Keeper League. PPR, 6 points for QB TDs.

I'm keeping Marshall at a 6th round value.

Players gone: CJ, AP, Turner, Charles, Ray Rice, Sidney Rice, Mendenhall, DeAngelo Williams, Brady, Beanie Wells, Benson.

Here's the kicker, I have the No 1 overall pick after trading for it. I'm normally 10th overall so I will have the 15th overall as well. PLUS I have 2 3rd round picks (29th and 34th overall) and 2 4th round picks (39th and 44th).

Since I'm going to be ahead of everyone else, I'm taking a TE in the 5th and I lose my 6th/7th/8th round picks because of wheeling and dealing. I really like Jermichael Finley but are Dallas Clark and/or Vernon Davis players you can pass on?

Scenarios could play out like this....

MJD has a knee problem apparently. If I pass on him, I will be limited to the second-tier RBs (Mathews, Grant, Green, and there is a chance that Gore and/or SJax could fall to me).

Taking Andre Johnson gives me a great 1-2 WR combo but limits my prospects on RBs again.

Taking Rodgers gives me the best QB but I think that I may be able to get comparative value in Romo or Schaub with one of my extra 3rd round picks. Strength of schedule for GB is the 6th best during playoff weeks.

Thoughts?

Last edited by The Madbacker; 08-27-2010 at 11:24 PM.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote