View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 10:53 AM   #1989 (permalink)
SportCardBuffet
Approved Group Break Host

Question A Few COMC Questions from a potential new seller.

Hey guys, have been considering trying COMC for some of my cards and have looked at some things but still have questions especially since they have currently been doing that huge update.

1. It seems they charge .25 per card you send in as the process fee. So when I go to price it is .26 the lowest I can go in terms of turning a profit or does COMC take something from that?

2. Processing takes 2-8 weeks on the basic package, does it always take until the 8th week or can it be quicker? When I submit to BGS it always seems like they wait until that last business day to grade.

3. Any card under .75 doesn't get charges a storage fee? Is that forever is is it some kind of extended window? I believe I read the first 90 days for any card is free. - Also it says the 1 cent fee is charged on items listed for sale only, so if I don't price it they don't charge the storage fee or is there other optins besides selling?

4. Do they have times when processing is free/discounted, if so when's the next promo

I'm pretty sure that's it right now, may have more once my cards get processed but will browse to see if anything has changes or is the same, thanks.
Follow Me On Twitter @SportCardBuffet
SportCardBuffet is offline   Reply With Quote