View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 11:00 PM   #204 (permalink)
S.U.I.Z.I.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoStoleMyBeans View Post
Not going to move anything around. With my luck, something will happen and someone will start b*tching... "oh, well if you didnt move me I would have had such and such hit and thats not fair blah blah blah". The random will be done by the 2nd, so only a couple more days. Dont worry guys, but 9 slots will prob open up. Everyone has until Wen. to pay by noon est.

So now, here is the big question. Please let me know your choice.

1. Open all 3 cases on one night via ustream. Start at 6pm est. All boxes will be recorded on youtube. Will most likely finish at 1-2AM.

2. Open all 3 cases on one night via ustream. Start at 4pm est. All boxes will be recorded on youtube. Will most likely finish at midnight

3. Open 2 cases on one night via ustream. Start at 6pm est. All boxes will be recorded on youtube. Will most likely finish at midnight. Case #3 will be then opened the next day at 2pm est on ustream. All boxes will be recorded.

It really doesn't matter to me. I think I can open all 3 cases in one night with a couple coke's. But please let me know what you want.
To be honest, I dont care when we break these. I'm down for any of the 3 options. What concerns me is the "random/draft" procedure. I hope it's not going to take another month for other 9 spots to fill. I want to see what teams I got so I could make a decision of trading/selling them. How much time will you give for waiting list guys to pay? Just curious.
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote