View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 03:53 AM   #87 (permalink)
JOHNJOHNNY
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbsmartass View Post
Win some, u lose some, just did a platinum GB case 1, no Browns autos, 2nd case had 3 browns autos. Guess which one I had. Looking forward to my Topps Chrome Break, Ravens, Arizona, 49ers

Besides how would you feel if you pulled a nice Glen Coffee Patch Auto/5 or that (insert unsigned draftee here) in your hit break, your luck is still the same. If you are not ready to gamble not the hobby for you. Otherwise, roll the dice because the way I see it you are due. Then again so am I.

Good luck
It was my first team break and i wanted to see how it went. I still don't understand the logic of paying for something that you know you have a decent chance of walking away with nothing. At least with hit breaks you get SOMETHING.

If I listed all the nice cards I had and then said I was going to sell them off in lots but some lots would have nothing in them, would you send me money?? That is what you do on team breaks. Instead of sending me money at a chance for a nice card you send to a company.

WOULD YOU SEND ME MONEY IF I TOLD YOU THERE WAS A CHANCE TO WALK AWAY WITH NOTHING??

You wouldn't send money to me but people fall all over themselves to get involved in team breaks??
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote