View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 09:52 AM   #136 (permalink)
armyatc22

Rules:
  1. No Purchase Necessary to participate
  2. You must pick 10 out of 10 outcomes correctly to claim the Case of 2009 UD Exquisite Football
  3. A Push (Tie) in one of your picks is considered a Loss. (for example: assume that one of your picks is: Broncos +7 and the Final Score of the game ends Ravens 14- Broncos 7...This is a push and considered a loss)
  4. Only 1 entry per person
  5. Your entry must be posted in this Thread to participate.
  6. All picks must be submitted by Noon EST on Sunday, October 10th 2010.
  7. In the event that there are more than one 10 for 10 correct entries, only the 1st person that posted their entry in the thread will be able to claim the Case.
  8. If you correctly pick 10 for 10, you must notify us via email at Blowoutcards@aol.com of your correct entry by 1pm on Tuesday, 10/12/10. (Once informed, we will check your post in the thread to verify)
  9. You are not allowed to edit your post or your submission will be automatically void and your entry will be disqualified
  10. We reserve the right to alter, cancel or change this challenge at anytime for any reason

Again people read the rules before you post!! When I went through looking at some picks to see if I even have a chance (I suck at over/unders and spreads) there are a lot of people who picked all the games on the list of possible games. You cant go 10 for 10 of you have picks for 12 games. Hopefully none of you that did that gets 10 right cause that would suck to miss out on this awesome prize!! Attention to detail goes a long way sometimes!!

Good luck all