View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 06:55 AM   #104 (permalink)
joestyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack419 View Post
in all honesty, i dont think you should've erased everyone's name. i was part of that list, and yea i didnt pay, but uhh the break isnt happening for at least 10 days, i dont really know why you felt the need to make a statement and clear half of the ppl. it really doesn't do you any good. maybe next time you host a break, you'll realize that the deadline for payment shouldnt be THIS early before the product is released. count me out, oh wait, you already have. thanks.
First of all, the payment deadline was 10/24/10 and Aaron just posted yesterday (10/26/10) that the release has been pushed to 11/10/10 (which is yet to be confirmed as BO still shows it releasing 11/03/10).

The break I am currently hosting, I set the payment deadline 3 weeks before release and you know what? everyone paid before the deadline. Another break that I'm in, the release got pushed back 2 months and the deadline remained. Bottom line: A DEADLINE IS A DEADLINE.

If you disagree with the deadline, you speak up, you don't wait until the deadline has passed.
joestyl is offline   Reply With Quote