View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 04:51 AM   #110 (permalink)
bigboysoffootball

Send a message via Yahoo to bigboysoffootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack419 View Post
haha guys im not sayin it was bad to have a deadline. im saying it didnt have to be that early. im happy for you , whoever said they had a deadline of 3 weeks in advance and everyone paid, but guess what, they didnt this time, and not me but like half of us, so obviously i wasnt the only one who thought the deadline wasnt a good one. i undersatnd you need the money to buy the case, but uhh 2-3 days before the case is released is a good enough deadline IMO. obviously the ppl who paid on time are doing nothing wrong, but im just pointing out, clearly if you ran it right, you wouldnt have this many open spots right now...
This is not good enough with pre-sales on BO I think you need to have them paid off a week maybe 2 weeks I think they changed it before the cases release. So the deadline is set to when they need the money for final payment not 2-3 days before the product comes out. Once again when everyone joined the date was set and if you did not like it then don't join.

R.I.P PAPAJIM
bigboysoffootball is offline   Reply With Quote