View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #245 (permalink)
PackAttack419

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajshack View Post
This isn't even up for debate. The original post explicitly stated that any extra hits would go to the base slot holders and subsequent debates prior to the random never disputed that fact. Now that we see there may be extra hits in about 1 out of every 3 boxes (from what I've seen), we can't change that.

I've been in plenty of breaks where I drew the base/extra hit slot and there were no extra hits to be had. As a matter of fact, this is typical. Now, we might have a product where the base slot might actually be coveted, and people are complaining. If you think the base slots are going to be so lucrative, maybe you should make an offer to buy a slot from one of three holders.

I just want to do what's fair. In my opinion, people signed up for this break under the pretense that the base slots would also get extra hits. At the time, we didn't know there would be extra hits. We can't change it now, in my opinion.

If necessary, we can flip a coin or differ to a neutral party (iluvfish2?) to make a final decision. But I don't think it should come to that.

If "this isn't even up for debate" and we can't change this now, I am not sure why you even brought this up and said "speak now or forever hold your peace"?? So what exactly has been up for debate in the last 3 pages of this thread???

After reading through everyone's comments, I agree with ARMY's solution... give one extra hit to each base slot and then random the rest.