View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 02:27 PM   #129 (permalink)
Aaron

Send a message via AIM to Aaron Send a message via Yahoo to Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack419 View Post
I, for one, will not join your breaks again. I was the 1st one to drop from this and 1st to point out how it seems like one-hit per pack product and not two. I did all the math for you (since apparently you’re mathematically-challenged) and try to explain it to you patiently and thoroughly, yet it was not until multiple members of the break took notice as well that you decided to research further. Page 10 of this thread illustrates our exchange. I went out of my way to make sure everyone in the break knew what was going on and you would say things like “I am not going off of what any other sites say. I buy from Blowout and use their product info.” Even though blowout’s info was a bit confusing, it’s not like it hurts you to investigate a little on your own. Furthermore, we both agreed that there not 2 hits , but only one in each pack yet you were adamant about it having 32 hits in a master case… it was as if you were going against your own deductions. It’s understandable to be confused and be mistaken, but you didn’t even want to believe it (or me) until others started dropping from the case.
The numbers were based upon BOC's product listing, and I (as well as others) believed it to be correct. I checked with Chris a few times, and even he believed (based upon the original sell info from TOPPS) that there would be 16 hits per 8-box case. Call him up - the number is right on the home page.

With that said, this product was far enough in the future to allow some time for it to be clarified. Ultimately you were correct, but it doesn't give you the right to force things at your terms. You want to run a break, please submit one and do it.

Also, you weren't even one who paid in advance so that the deposits could be made - so please feel free to avoid my breaks in the future. I'm sure I'll be fine without you.