View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
90sbaseballfan

Arrow Any collectors of GI Joe figures?

I have a collection of 1980s GI Joe figures that I want to sell and I would like to sell them as a lot but I will break up the lot if you're seriously interested in buying. My asking price is $5 per figure and $75 for the sealed/unopened figure. Shipping will be $2.00 per figure and then $.50 for each after that. If you buy everything, then shipping is free. Please only serious buyers. All figures still have their accessories and some still have their bio-card. All moving parts are still alittle stiff and not loose. Here's the list of who I have. Its a total of 19 figures. All the figures have their complete accessories but only a few have their bio-cards. Those with an asterick (*) are the ones that have the cards. Now I have one figure thats still in its original package and never been open. All these figures came from a smoke-free environment and have been greatly taken care of. I hate to depart from them but I must make space. Please PM me if you are seriously interested. Thank you for looking.

Cobra
*Cobra Commander (Armor)
*Croc Master
*Zandar
Torch
*Big Boa
*Hydro-Viper
*Tele-Viper
Astro-Viper
Crystal Ball (Sealed)
Strato-Viper (Cobra Night Raven Pilot)
Motor Viper (Cobra STUN Driver)
Scrap Iron
Wild Weasel (Cobra Rattler pilot)

Joe
*Tunnel Rat
Shockwave
Low-Light
*Charbroil
Blizzard
*Iceberg

Accessories:

Last edited by 90sbaseballfan; 08-13-2013 at 10:41 PM.
90sbaseballfan is offline   Reply With Quote