View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
endthecurse

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8parlay View Post
Yes, though I'd find it really weird not selling the top 10 slots. It guarantees you one of the first 10 picks in the draft with one slot. As buying the 10 slots in Group 2 (slots 11-20) would only guarantee you picks 11-20. So it all depends on how you look at it. You can buy all 10 in Group 2, but only have picks 11-20 (the middle teams in the draft). Or buy Group 1 and have picks 1-10, and get the top 10 teams in the case. Or just buy one slot in Group 1 and have a 1 in 10 chance of having the first pick in the whole draft.
I don't disagree with you -- and I'm not knocking the format at all. I just think that there's a lot of value in slots 11-20.

Baseball GBs on this board have taken a pretty big hit over the last year or so. Several of the folks who ran and participated breaks regularly moved on; and the few breaks that have been hosted here haven't been managed very well (with the exception of Pat's).

Like I said, count me in for all ten 11-20 slots at $250. I'm willing to let a few go, if someone else wants in... I'd just like to see this get off the ground!
endthecurse is offline   Reply With Quote