View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 01:26 AM   #27 (permalink)
gregnice37

Send a message via AIM to gregnice37 Send a message via MSN to gregnice37 Send a message via Yahoo to gregnice37

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack419 View Post
please explain to someone relatively new (like me!) what master set means? for example, what does the master set of Ty Lawson Crown Royale consists of? and for the ones that you said missing one printing plate.. does that mean you have all the other printing plates/superfractors?
Master set to me means every variation of the cards made for a player in the set. Whether it be base, parallel's, printing plates & 1/1's. For example, the Ty Lawson crown royale consists of 7 different cards total, I have 1 of each. The NT, I believe he has 26 different cards, I have them all plus 2 sets of double logomans.

And for the 2 bowman sets, yes, I have 3 bowman & 3 bowman chrome plates of the 4, all the parallels of both and the superfractors in both sets, even though the regular bowman is just a red 1/1 and the chrome is a superfractor.