View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 11:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
DizzyDSki
Approved Group Break Host

Thumbs up 2008 & 2010 Triple Threads Baseball *TEAM DRAFT* Group Case Break

15 of 30 slots filled - halfway there!

** Team Draft Group Case Break **

2008 Topps Triple Threads Baseball 9-Box Case
2010 Topps Triple Threads Baseball 9-Box Case

There's been a TON of football breaks and I'd like to mix in a little baseball with two 9-box cases of Triple Threads...one from '08 and one from '10. I've ran a few Triple Threads hit breaks and thought we'd mix it up a bit with a TEAM DRAFT break - so even if you don't get a "top" team, you might still be able to nab a team that you collect.

Same team selected will be used for both 2008 and 2010 (to help speed up the team draft).

Case Price $2650 / 30 Slots = $88.33
+ Supplies/BubblePak/Shipping = $4.20
+ PayPal (92.33 x .029 + .30) = $2.98
TOTAL SLOT COST = $95.51

$95.50 for 1st Slot, $94.00 each additional

GROUP BREAK DETAILS:

This will be a TEAM DRAFT Group Case Break. The draft order will be randomized EIGHT times on UStream.tv once everyone has paid. Participants will be asked to e-mail, PM, and/or post their team pick to the boards once the draft order has been randomized.

A 12-hour limit to make your team selection will apply, so if you think you'll be selecting in the next few picks, you are encouraged to PM me with your preferences for your pick. If a list has not been provided and 12 hours have passed, I will have to use my best judgement to keep the progression of the draft moving along. My guess is that this draft will only take 2-3 days total to complete - possibly less - and I will do my best to proactively make sure everyone has their picks in.

Once the team list has been set, I will run the case break within a day or two at around 6:30pm-7:00pm CST. Any extra non-team hits, will be randomed off LIVE after the break to all participants.

Any multi-team hits will pend until after the break and the majority vote of those holders will determine the outcome of either:
  1. Randomization as to who gets the card,
  2. I or one of the slot holders can list the cards and proceeds can be split. I'd prefer to sell to make sure there aren't any issues getting anyone their split of the $$$...especially when there's a HUGE hit!
  3. Slot holders work out a deal to sell to the other.
If the slots involved are present during the break, a decision can be made right away. If not, I will pend until an agreement is reached. If a vote is 50/50, I will default to randomizing the card via UStream.tv.

Obviously some HUGE hit potential here! I will order up the cases from Blowout once we are about 75% full.

2008 Triple Threads Product Info: HERE

2010 Triple Threads Product Info: HERE

SLOTS:
1. Poonchka
2. primecardz
3. Riversoule
4. DenverSJB
5. hester72598
6. Bum Dawg
7. Reid n Owen
10. Bruvydsb
13. Mike Yoder
14. fitch123
17. Riversoule
21. Mike Yoder
22. tivy22
25. Bum Dawg
30. hester72598

TEAMS
Orioles
Red Sox
Yankees
Rays
Blue Jays
White Sox
Indians
Tigers
Royals
Twins
Angels
Athletics
Mariners
Rangers
Braves
Marlins
Mets
Phillies
Nationals/Expos
Cubs
Reds
Astros
Brewers
Pirates
Cardinals
D-Backs
Rockies
Dodgers
Padres
Giants

Last edited by DizzyDSki; 01-20-2011 at 12:35 AM.
DizzyDSki is offline   Reply With Quote