View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 01:23 AM   #62 (permalink)
cking

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
lol!!! I am on his list...

I have never ever purchased something on ebay or anywhere else and not paid for it.

I really don't know what else to say.
Im with you Guru, I was on this list awhile back and never even had a ebay account. So how could I have done something wrong if I was never even there? Now my name is no longer on the list ( not that I care either way ) and I never told anybody I was on the list or asked anyone to remove my name. It just magically disappeared one day. I do however think I know how my name got on the list. I was in a thread a while back and some people were going back and forth about ebay policies and I gave my opinion of what I think about one of there policies. So let me get this straight if I dont agree with another member on here about an ebay policy they have the right to put me on this list regardless or weather or not I ever did anything wrong on ebay? I dont agree with alot of things said on here everyday but I would never go around slandering someone elses name. But whatever, sometimes I think people on her fail to realize that there are a bazillion options out there for people to buy cards from and if a few people on ebay think that people are not going to be able to acquire the cards they are seeking because they were blocked on ebay then they are sadly mistaken.