View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 07:04 PM   #74 (permalink)
messingaroundok

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsd121 View Post
I wasn't buying cards 2 years ago so why should I just give 400 dollars away without the chance of getting some decent cards. In no way did I blame blowout cards. I spoke to a rep and he said send the 3 boxes back and they would give me store credit. i sent them back already and I'm requesting 2 boxes of 2010 topps triple threads football and included the balance in cash. Not a big deal, maybe UD will honor those redemptions but yes it would be nice in the item description that the redembtion cards will not be honored. It's not like I was buying 05 stuff and complaining. I was late by 6 months. Only reason I purchased was for the super bowl square and I like the 08 rookie class. Tell me you wouldn't be upset to get a nice card like the Joe Flacco jersey auto but not be able to redeem it. The rest of the box was crap and that goes the same for the 2nd box. I just wanted people to be aware of the situation before they made their purchase. I've never had this problem before but now I know better.
I think it's cool of BO to allow you to send your unopened boxes back to exchange for different product. They really didn't have to do that, especially when it concerns exchanging older product for newer stuff.

Consider yourself lucky in that respect.
messingaroundok is offline   Reply With Quote