View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 11:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Riversoule

Default Back to collecting 6-months ago. Scanner is hooked up finally.

After taking 15 years off from the hobby, I started collecting again about 6-months ago. And today, I finally hooked up my scanner.

I still have one more safe to unload and scan. Maybe sometime next week.

And yes, I collect the same John Wall RC's. I have 11 of them and sold 3 others this past month. No variety for me when it comes to the Rookie PG.

Always looking to trade or buy for high-end cards. [B]PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE[/B]---- no "teenager" offers like I received before. I will not trade a $100 card for twenty-five $2 dollar cheap cards. I'm sure many of the mature veteran collectors can empathize with me on this sentiment.

riversoule@aol.com

Enjoy!!! & Let's Trade
Attached Thumbnails
Back to collecting 6-months ago. Scanner is hooked up finally.-scan0001.jpg   Back to collecting 6-months ago. Scanner is hooked up finally.-scan0002.jpg   Back to collecting 6-months ago. Scanner is hooked up finally.-scan0003.jpg   Back to collecting 6-months ago. Scanner is hooked up finally.-scan0004.jpg   Back to collecting 6-months ago. Scanner is hooked up finally.-scan0005.jpg  

Back to collecting 6-months ago. Scanner is hooked up finally.-scan0006.jpg   Back to collecting 6-months ago. Scanner is hooked up finally.-scan0007.jpg   Back to collecting 6-months ago. Scanner is hooked up finally.-scan0008.jpg   Back to collecting 6-months ago. Scanner is hooked up finally.-scan0009.jpg   Back to collecting 6-months ago. Scanner is hooked up finally.-scan0010.jpg  

Riversoule is offline   Reply With Quote