Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 08:34 PM   #126 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 722
Default

Extremely happy with mine, didn't think either Maris would get above a 1. Thanks again for doing this!!

6642061 1960 Topps Tattoos Roger Maris 3.0
6642060 1960 Topps Tattoos Roger Maris 3.0
6641960 2010 Topps S.Strasburg MCG 9.0
6641959 2010 Topps S.Strasburg MCG 9.5
6641944 2010 Bowman Chrome 18U USA Baseball Autographs Bubba Starling 9.5
MMantle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:42 PM   #127 (permalink)
Member
 
stumpfreeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,643
Default

Super disappointed. I don't know what my subgrades are, but the card looked perfect to me. I'll just chalk this up as a learning lesson when I get the subs. Thanks a ton to MrSnyder for going through all of this.

STUMP
__________________
Check out my photobucket by clicking on my homepage in the drop down list under my username. Looking for any Twins cards I don't have, and Mickey Mantle refractors that I don't have. I will trade for bait, on occasion. 2011 Topps Chrome auto set completed!!
stumpfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:16 PM   #128 (permalink)
Member
 
weddlz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 354
Default

6641931 2006 Bowman Originals Albert Pujols 2006? Bow Ch/50 Service Unavailable


What does this mean? Not legit?
__________________
Cardinals only Bucket, mostly pc but may trade if the deal is good.
http://s22.photobucket.com/home/weddlz/index
I only use PayPal goods, Thanks!
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ang3fW_4mmyJdDZRdHRLakN6MlJfTU5FQjdnRnlia2c&hl=en_US
weddlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:51 PM   #129 (permalink)
Member
 
Neas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,433
Default

There was alot strange grades and strange cards didnt get graded wondering what there process is when grade I had really tough grade card Exquisite Ray Rice Rpa /75 get 9 and 5 that look good to naked eye not meet minium 9 grade. I also curious how you get card split grades between 9,9.5 they round down and not up.
__________________
Allways Buying Check List!!http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football-singles-buy-sell-trade/124155-looking-buy-list-inside.html
My Bucket
http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii194/Neas2007/
Neas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:54 PM   #130 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
MrSnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 5,530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMantle View Post
Extremely happy with mine, didn't think either Maris would get above a 1. Thanks again for doing this!!

6642061 1960 Topps Tattoos Roger Maris 3.0
6642060 1960 Topps Tattoos Roger Maris 3.0
6641960 2010 Topps S.Strasburg MCG 9.0
6641959 2010 Topps S.Strasburg MCG 9.5
6641944 2010 Bowman Chrome 18U USA Baseball Autographs Bubba Starling 9.5
Not a problem...Those tattoos were pretty cool looking in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpfreeman View Post
Super disappointed. I don't know what my subgrades are, but the card looked perfect to me. I'll just chalk this up as a learning lesson when I get the subs. Thanks a ton to MrSnyder for going through all of this.

STUMP
Not a problem. PM sent with subgrades...EDGES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weddlz View Post
6641931 2006 Bowman Originals Albert Pujols 2006? Bow Ch/50 Service Unavailable

What does this mean? Not legit?
That's the one that confused me. When I clicked on the number it didn't give me anymore info, so I'll have to wait until they arrive to see if there's some sort of memo on it.
__________________
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles... GO Bears (Hershey)!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:59 PM   #131 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neas View Post
There was alot strange grades and strange cards didnt get graded wondering what there process is when grade I had really tough grade card Exquisite Ray Rice Rpa /75 get 9 and 5 that look good to naked eye not meet minium 9 grade. I also curious how you get card split grades between 9,9.5 they round down and not up.
They round down I believe. I want to say whatever your lowest grade in the 4 point areas is, that affects the final overall grade. Corners 8.5 then even if you had all 9.5 in the other 3 categories best you'll get final grade is 9. But then again I've seen people have 9.5 final with 8.5 corners so who really knows. They dont explain it very well on their website. I should send them an email and ask as Ive been curious myself.
MMantle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:28 AM   #132 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,270
Default

First time grading anything so I was mostly worried about all 8.5s or Did Not Meet Minimums as I took some lumps learning how good is good. I'm therefore pretty happy with the results.

6641965 2005-06 Upper Deck MVP Alexander Ovechkin 9.0
6641958 2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Wil Myers AU/799 9.0
6641942 2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Lonnie Chisenhall AU 8.5
6641954 2004 Bowman Chrome Refractors Felix Hernandez AU 9.0
6641941 2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Refractors Gordon Beckham AU 9.5

It'll be fun to look at the subs and see how things shook out. The Ovechkin was nice since its a card I've just had laying around on my desk for years. Felix was for my PC and I'd taken a chance on buying one from overseas because it was relatively cheap. I hope the auto was looked well upon too.

Thanks Mr. Snyder!
__________________
Darryl PC: photobucket.com/DarrylStrawberryPC
Interesting Things for Trade: photobucket.com/straw44Trade
Straw44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:46 AM   #133 (permalink)
Member
 
Neas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,433
Default

Well check sub on most my 9.0 grades split even at 9.0,9.5 end up 9.0 but either way think did very well overall even though still dont understand how 5 didnt meet minium grade.

Hey Synder get my last pm do happen have idea when beckett get these ship out to you?
__________________
Allways Buying Check List!!http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football-singles-buy-sell-trade/124155-looking-buy-list-inside.html
My Bucket
http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii194/Neas2007/
Neas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:41 AM   #134 (permalink)
Member
 
TDiddy532's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Medford, MA
Posts: 1,923
Default

Pretty much what I expected on mine. Please advise once you tally up the shipping costs and I'll send my payment. Thanks!

6642062 1964 Topps Giants Mickey Mantle 6.0
6642059 1964 Topps Roger Maris 5.0
6642058 1961 Topps Roger Maris 5.0
__________________
http://s895.beta.photobucket.com/user/TDiddy532/library/Baseball
TDiddy532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:51 AM   #135 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
MrSnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 5,530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straw44 View Post
First time grading anything so I was mostly worried about all 8.5s or Did Not Meet Minimums as I took some lumps learning how good is good. I'm therefore pretty happy with the results.

6641965 2005-06 Upper Deck MVP Alexander Ovechkin 9.0
6641958 2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Wil Myers AU/799 9.0
6641942 2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Lonnie Chisenhall AU 8.5
6641954 2004 Bowman Chrome Refractors Felix Hernandez AU 9.0
6641941 2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects Refractors Gordon Beckham AU 9.5

It'll be fun to look at the subs and see how things shook out. The Ovechkin was nice since its a card I've just had laying around on my desk for years. Felix was for my PC and I'd taken a chance on buying one from overseas because it was relatively cheap. I hope the auto was looked well upon too.

Thanks Mr. Snyder!
No problem...I was hoping for at lease on 10, but it wasn't to be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neas View Post
Well check sub on most my 9.0 grades split even at 9.0,9.5 end up 9.0 but either way think did very well overall even though still dont understand how 5 didnt meet minium grade.

Hey Synder get my last pm do happen have idea when beckett get these ship out to you?
I got the message, but didn't have any info at that time. Since I'm a teacher, I'm giving you the prize for being "The Most Inquisitive". I rechecked FedEx this am and it says estimate on 12/28.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDiddy532 View Post
Pretty much what I expected on mine. Please advise once you tally up the shipping costs and I'll send my payment. Thanks!

6642062 1964 Topps Giants Mickey Mantle 6.0
6642059 1964 Topps Roger Maris 5.0
6642058 1961 Topps Roger Maris 5.0
Once I get the cards I'll weigh them with packaging and then will send you guys your return shipping options through PM. Have a GREAT Christmas everybody! OR whatever else you may or may not celebrate!
__________________
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles... GO Bears (Hershey)!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:47 PM   #136 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 985
Default

Well im happy with one grade, but I could swear the bradford looked perfect

6642045 2010 Topps Platinum Autographed Patches Red Refractors Brandon LaFell 9.5
6641966 2010 Topps Rookie Premiere Autographs Sam Bradford Does Not Meet Minimum Grade
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 06:01 PM   #137 (permalink)
Member
 
Neas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,433
Default

Thanks again hosting lmk once you get them what owe you for return shipping back to me.
__________________
Allways Buying Check List!!http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football-singles-buy-sell-trade/124155-looking-buy-list-inside.html
My Bucket
http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii194/Neas2007/
Neas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:07 AM   #138 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
MrSnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 5,530
Default Return Shipping Zip

Please PM me your zip code so that I can tally return shipping once the cards arrive and I can start weighing/packaging them.
__________________
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles... GO Bears (Hershey)!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:22 AM   #139 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
MrSnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 5,530
Default BOO FED EX!

Figures the time I'm in the bathroom the Fed Ex guy comes. So I call and ask if he will come back. "Sorry sir, they're contracted out and only required to make one attempt a day." So I ask semi-nicely, can you contact somebody to see if he's in the area to come back? If not, I completely understand. 3 minutes of waiting..."Sir, I have Bill on the line to help you." Bill tells me the same thing. Ok, so can I drive 45 mins to Hagerstown to pick it up? "Well sir, probably not. Since they're contracters sometimes that don't bring the package back until the next morning." Ok, so this is why I greatly prefer UPS! The saga isn't over...more phone calls to make!
__________________
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles... GO Bears (Hershey)!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:10 PM   #140 (permalink)
Member
 
Cactuspies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Great Pond of Metro Phoenix
Posts: 7,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnyder View Post
Figures the time I'm in the bathroom the Fed Ex guy comes. So I call and ask if he will come back. "Sorry sir, they're contracted out and only required to make one attempt a day." So I ask semi-nicely, can you contact somebody to see if he's in the area to come back? If not, I completely understand. 3 minutes of waiting..."Sir, I have Bill on the line to help you." Bill tells me the same thing. Ok, so can I drive 45 mins to Hagerstown to pick it up? "Well sir, probably not. Since they're contracters sometimes that don't bring the package back until the next morning." Ok, so this is why I greatly prefer UPS! The saga isn't over...more phone calls to make!
MrSnyder,
did the fedex guy show up today or were you dropping a lemur off at the same time again? I'd track the driver down since they are on set routes and get him where ever he stops next.
__________________
Look at MEEEEEEE!!!
I SUPPORT #BostonStrong The One Fund & Parkinson's Research
http://sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=AzPats10
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 04:26 PM   #141 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
MrSnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 5,530
Default GOT 'EM!

Was a Dave and Busters today, but the wifey was on HIGH ALERT to make sure she signed for them! Currently sorting. Should have all the return shipping info to you LATE tonight as I have a school function to go to starting at 6! Here are the first few pics of the packaging...





__________________
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles... GO Bears (Hershey)!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 04:27 PM   #142 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Turn around....
Posts: 2,954
Default

Nice Stuff ... I wonder what they say about Why the David Lee wasnt graded??
WhoStoleMyBeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 04:36 PM   #143 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
MrSnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 5,530
Default OMG - Those that didn't make it...

OMG...as I'm sorting through I'm reading the messages that BGS has included with certain cards...here you go!

Those with Does not meet grade - At least they have a diagram with things circled so you know why...

1. Albert Pujols Bowman Org. Auto - Questionable Auto
2. David Lee Topps Photo Shoot - Needs to go to JSA first

All autos were 10s except 3...BUT NOT the upside down Mark Sanchez sticker!
__________________
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles... GO Bears (Hershey)!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #144 (permalink)
Member
 
Neas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,433
Default

Did see what said about these yet and which 3 didnt get 10 auto?
6641968 2005 Exquisite Collection Debut Signatures Jason Campbell Does Not Meet Minimum Grade
6641994 2008 Bowman Sterling Dual Autograph Relic Gold Ryan/McFadden/25 Does Not Meet Minimum Grade
6642008 2007 SP Authentic Zach Miller AU Does Not Meet Minimum Grade
6642010 2008 Exquisite Collection Legendary Signatures Jersey Gold Ink Brett Favre Does Not Meet Minimum Grade
6642041 2007 Exquisite Collection Zach Miller AU Does Not Meet Minimum Grade
__________________
Allways Buying Check List!!http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football-singles-buy-sell-trade/124155-looking-buy-list-inside.html
My Bucket
http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii194/Neas2007/
Neas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:11 PM   #145 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnyder View Post
OMG...as I'm sorting through I'm reading the messages that BGS has included with certain cards...here you go!

Those with Does not meet grade - At least they have a diagram with things circled so you know why...

1. Albert Pujols Bowman Org. Auto - Questionable Auto
2. David Lee Topps Photo Shoot - Needs to go to JSA first

All autos were 10s except 3...BUT NOT the upside down Mark Sanchez sticker!
Was my Bubba Starling one of the ones that didn't have a 10 on the auto? Just curious. Thx
MMantle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:25 PM   #146 (permalink)
Member
 
Cactuspies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Great Pond of Metro Phoenix
Posts: 7,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnyder View Post
OMG...as I'm sorting through I'm reading the messages that BGS has included with certain cards...here you go!

Those with Does not meet grade - At least they have a diagram with things circled so you know why...

1. Albert Pujols Bowman Org. Auto - Questionable Auto
2. David Lee Topps Photo Shoot - Needs to go to JSA first

All autos were 10s except 3...BUT NOT the upside down Mark Sanchez sticker!
my sanchez just keeps getting better and better huh? 9.5 card grade and a 10 on an (upside down) auto! Plus numbered 5/6. Too bad I hate the jets and he hasn't been playing well.
__________________
Look at MEEEEEEE!!!
I SUPPORT #BostonStrong The One Fund & Parkinson's Research
http://sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=AzPats10
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:34 PM   #147 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
MrSnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 5,530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMantle View Post
Was my Bubba Starling one of the ones that didn't have a 10 on the auto? Just curious. Thx
No...Um...2 Maclins - fuzzy marker and I think it was the slide show Sanchez as the auto was cut off one of the edges...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
my sanchez just keeps getting better and better huh? 9.5 card grade and a 10 on an (upside down) auto! Plus numbered 5/6. Too bad I hate the jets and he hasn't been playing well.
That was very interesting...

For all that have sent me their zips - I've supplied you with return shipping info breakdown.
__________________
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles... GO Bears (Hershey)!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #148 (permalink)
Member
 
Neas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,433
Default

Dam Slideshow Sanchez was mine that sux since got 9.5 overall grade.
__________________
Allways Buying Check List!!http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football-singles-buy-sell-trade/124155-looking-buy-list-inside.html
My Bucket
http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii194/Neas2007/
Neas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:44 PM   #149 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
MrSnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 5,530
Default DOH!

My mistake...those who already sent money. I'm going to refund it BECAUSE I forgot to add paypal fees from the first payment. 1st payment was BGS and shipping to/from only. I'll look up your fees and will get them to you later tonight with the adjusted amount. Sorry for that oversight...
__________________
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles... GO Bears (Hershey)!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:58 AM   #150 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
MrSnyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 5,530
Default Pics

In no particular order...

stump...


beans...


jcimorel...


krow...


pennst4life


Tdiddy...


Zac...


Neas...








Spur...






Mr.Baseball...




MMantle...


Bechty...


straw...


keggo...


cactus...


Snyder...(will be crackin the Rice and maybe Subban)


__________________
Collecting Ozzie Smith and Football HOF autograph articles... GO Bears (Hershey)!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/active-full-group-case-breaks/103808-november-bgs-submission.html
Posted By For Type Date
My BGS Results for Dec - Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community This thread Refback 12-30-2010 08:42 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.