Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2011, 08:53 PM   #151 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,310
Default

1 19361606 GEM MINT 10 2010 BOWMAN CHROME DRAFT PICKS & PROSPECTS BDPP3 HENRY RAMOS SUPERFRACTOR 1/1 Card

Very Happy with this.
Troybuilts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:54 PM   #152 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephinfan View Post
91 1 19361608 N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1948 BOWMAN 10 BUDDY ROSAR Card
92 1 19361609 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1948 BOWMAN 17 ENOS SLAUGHTER Card
93 1 19361610 VERY GOOD 3 1948 BOWMAN 25 BARNEY McCOSKY Card
94 1 19361611 N8: MISCUT 1962 TOPPS 5 SANDY KOUFAX Card

I'm not as familiar with PSA's emails as I am with BGS, so my question is, do they still grade the cards if the card is miscut? I would certainly hope so!
(I'm assuming since they think the other has been trimmed, they don't grade it, am I right?)

Can anyone help answer these?
Miscut will get you a voucher for a free grade and they will not be graded. And the trimmed card also will not be graded and no refund for your grading fee on that one either.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:55 PM   #153 (permalink)
Member
 
nephinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 5,766
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
Miscut will get you a voucher for a free grade and they will not be graded. And the trimmed card also will not be graded and no refund for your grading fee on that one either.
Thanks! So how do some cards get a grade but also a "miscut" qualifier? Do they send it in a second time?
__________________
"When I began playing the game, baseball was about as gentlemanly as a kick in the crotch." ---Ty Cobb
nephinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:55 PM   #154 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephinfan View Post
Thanks! So how do some cards get a grade but also a "miscut" qualifier? Do they send it in a second time?
not sure. My Staubach rookie came back miscut a few years ago. Maybe that is something they have changed over the years.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:48 AM   #155 (permalink)
Member
 
SethMurphy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cambridge Springs/Erie, PA
Posts: 9,709
Send a message via Skype™ to SethMurphy
Default

34 1 19361551 NEAR MINT 7 1992 CLASSIC BEST 402 DEREK JETER Card
35 1 19361552 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1993 TOPPS 98 DEREK JETER Card
36 1 19361553 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1995 SIGNATURE ROOKIES TETRAD SR FORCE F14 DEREK JETER TETRAD SR FORCE Card
37 1 19361554 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1999 UPPER DECK 154 DEREK JETER Card
38 1 19361555 NEAR MINT 7 1994 CLASSIC 100 ALEX RODRIGUEZ Card
39 1 19361556 NEAR MINT 7 1990 PRO SET 230 PHIL SIMMS Card
40 1 19361557 MINT 9 1990 PRO SET 231 LAWRENCE TAYLOR Card
41 1 19361558 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1990 PRO SET 232 BILL PARCELLS Card
42 1 19361559 MINT 9 1990 PRO SET 692 RODNEY HAMPTON Card
43 1 19361560 NEAR MINT 7 1990 PRO SET 591 OTTIS ANDERSON Card
44 1 19361561 NEAR MINT 7 1993 PRO SET POWER 147 GREG JACKSON Card
45 1 19361562 NEAR MINT 7 1992 SCORE 433 EVERSON WALLS Card
46 1 19361563 NEAR MINT 7 1986 FLEER 109 DON MATTINGLY Card
47 1 19361564 GEM MINT 10 1993 STADIUM CLUB SUPER TEAMS SUPER BOWL 118 MARK COLLINS Card
48 1 19361565 NEAR MINT 7 1990 TOPPS TRADED 88T REYNA THOMPSON Card
49 1 19361566 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1990 TOPPS TRADED 6T WILLIAM ROBERTS Card



wow i didn't do a good job of checking over these cards at all, i got destroyed, but i did get a 10 and that's so freaking awesome... wish those Jeter's came back in better shape (but then again I have had them since I was a kid, not purchased recently)
__________________
http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Seth_Murphy/

PCs - Cito Culver, Ryan Callahan, Ryan Nassib college uni, Prince Amukamara autos #/25 or less, Jason Pierre-Paul, Eli Manning autos, Richter/Messier/Leetch
SethMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:57 PM   #156 (permalink)
Member
 
hockeyjunkie99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa Bay Area, FL
Posts: 11,201
Default

Welcome to the 5 percentile.......but who is Mark Collins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethMurphy View Post
34 1 19361551 NEAR MINT 7 1992 CLASSIC BEST 402 DEREK JETER Card
35 1 19361552 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1993 TOPPS 98 DEREK JETER Card
36 1 19361553 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1995 SIGNATURE ROOKIES TETRAD SR FORCE F14 DEREK JETER TETRAD SR FORCE Card
37 1 19361554 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1999 UPPER DECK 154 DEREK JETER Card
38 1 19361555 NEAR MINT 7 1994 CLASSIC 100 ALEX RODRIGUEZ Card
39 1 19361556 NEAR MINT 7 1990 PRO SET 230 PHIL SIMMS Card
40 1 19361557 MINT 9 1990 PRO SET 231 LAWRENCE TAYLOR Card
41 1 19361558 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1990 PRO SET 232 BILL PARCELLS Card
42 1 19361559 MINT 9 1990 PRO SET 692 RODNEY HAMPTON Card
43 1 19361560 NEAR MINT 7 1990 PRO SET 591 OTTIS ANDERSON Card
44 1 19361561 NEAR MINT 7 1993 PRO SET POWER 147 GREG JACKSON Card
45 1 19361562 NEAR MINT 7 1992 SCORE 433 EVERSON WALLS Card
46 1 19361563 NEAR MINT 7 1986 FLEER 109 DON MATTINGLY Card
47 1 19361564 GEM MINT 10 1993 STADIUM CLUB SUPER TEAMS SUPER BOWL 118 MARK COLLINS Card
48 1 19361565 NEAR MINT 7 1990 TOPPS TRADED 88T REYNA THOMPSON Card
49 1 19361566 NEAR MINT-MINT+ 8.5 1990 TOPPS TRADED 6T WILLIAM ROBERTS Card



wow i didn't do a good job of checking over these cards at all, i got destroyed, but i did get a 10 and that's so freaking awesome... wish those Jeter's came back in better shape (but then again I have had them since I was a kid, not purchased recently)
__________________
-NICK

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:05 PM   #157 (permalink)
Member
 
SethMurphy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cambridge Springs/Erie, PA
Posts: 9,709
Send a message via Skype™ to SethMurphy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
Welcome to the 5 percentile.......but who is Mark Collins?
Mark Collins was a defensive back for the NY Giants from 1986-1993

Mark Collins NFL Football Statistics - Pro-Football-Reference.com

if you can't tell by my submission I have a collection of PSA Graded Giants cards

PSA Giants pictures by Seth_Murphy - Photobucket
__________________
http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Seth_Murphy/

PCs - Cito Culver, Ryan Callahan, Ryan Nassib college uni, Prince Amukamara autos #/25 or less, Jason Pierre-Paul, Eli Manning autos, Richter/Messier/Leetch
SethMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:29 PM   #158 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,116
Default

My Grades:

55 1 19361572 MINT 9 1961 NU-CARD SCOOPS 452 TED WILLIAMS HERO OF ALL STAR GAME Card
56 1 19361573 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1967 TOPPS 200 WILLIE MAYS Card
57 1 19361574 MINT 9 1967 TOPPS 480 WILLIE McCOVEY Card
58 1 19361575 EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1968 O-PEE-CHEE 45 TOM SEAVER Card
59 1 19361576 N6: MINIMUM SIZE REQUIREMENT 1968 O-PEE-CHEE 37 BILLY WILLIAMS Card
60 1 19361577 NEAR MINT 7 1968 TOPPS 110 HANK AARON Card
61 1 19361578 EXCELLENT 5 1959 TOPPS 478 BOB CLEMENTE Card
62 1 19361579 EXCELLENT 5 1970 TOPPS 500 HANK AARON Card
63 1 19361580 NEAR MINT 7 1972 TOPPS 5 PETE MARAVICH Card
64 1 19361581 MINT 9 1984 O-PEE-CHEE 67 STEVE YZERMAN Card

I guess as many times as you look at a card you can't always found the defect. I was convinced the 1959 Topps Clemente was PSA 7 easy with a chance for an 8. Oops!

On the plus side I was pleasantly surprised by the PSA 9 on the Yzerman OPC Rookie. I thought it would come back an 8. Now it is a $150+ card.

It will be interesting to see what the PSA 9 Ted Williams Nu Card Scoops will bring. I am hoping for around $75.

I guess I made the cardinal sin of not checking the 1968 OPC Billy Williams for size prior to submitting to PSA for grading. I was convinced this was easily a PSA 9. Lesson learned the hard way.
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:14 PM   #159 (permalink)
Member
 
TheHeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,156
Default

Will there be another PSA group anytime soon?
__________________
48,230
Pending Deals: rangerfan19
TheHeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:41 PM   #160 (permalink)
Member
 
seancoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,852
Default

Just curious when the cards are going to be shipped out to us
__________________
Always trading for Mets Cards I don't have
If I forget to leave Itrader give me a friendly reminder, it's not that I meant to it's probably because I forgot.
Bring me all Amed Rosario's
seancoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #161 (permalink)
Member
 
guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central, KY
Posts: 15,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancoyle View Post
Just curious when the cards are going to be shipped out to us
Went out today. I will try to update the tracking info tonight

Let me know when you recieve them.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #162 (permalink)
Member
 
seancoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,852
Default

Sounds good, can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
Went out today. I will try to update the tracking info tonight

Let me know when you recieve them.
__________________
Always trading for Mets Cards I don't have
If I forget to leave Itrader give me a friendly reminder, it's not that I meant to it's probably because I forgot.
Bring me all Amed Rosario's
seancoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:36 AM   #163 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,310
Default

Can you give me an update as to when I should expect to get my cards? Thanks! Troy
Troybuilts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:29 AM   #164 (permalink)
Member
 
SethMurphy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cambridge Springs/Erie, PA
Posts: 9,709
Send a message via Skype™ to SethMurphy
Default

cards received a few days ago, thanks Eric


let me know if we go again
__________________
http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Seth_Murphy/

PCs - Cito Culver, Ryan Callahan, Ryan Nassib college uni, Prince Amukamara autos #/25 or less, Jason Pierre-Paul, Eli Manning autos, Richter/Messier/Leetch
SethMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #165 (permalink)
Member
 
guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central, KY
Posts: 15,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troybuilts View Post
Can you give me an update as to when I should expect to get my cards? Thanks! Troy
Troy, they should arrive today. All the cards have been shipped.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:52 AM   #166 (permalink)
Member
 
nephinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 5,766
Default

Did PSA end up giving you a discount like they were suppose to do because of the mix up? Just wondering if there is a price change because of that.
__________________
"When I began playing the game, baseball was about as gentlemanly as a kick in the crotch." ---Ty Cobb
nephinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:54 AM   #167 (permalink)
Member
 
guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central, KY
Posts: 15,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephinfan View Post
Did PSA end up giving you a discount like they were suppose to do because of the mix up? Just wondering if there is a price change because of that.
Yes, a small one, but most of that was eaten up by the shipping and signature confirmation/delivery confirmation on the cards.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:54 AM   #168 (permalink)
Member
 
guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central, KY
Posts: 15,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethMurphy View Post
cards received a few days ago, thanks Eric


let me know if we go again
Glad to hear you received them
__________________
Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:58 AM   #169 (permalink)
Member
 
nephinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 5,766
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
Yes, a small one, but most of that was eaten up by the shipping and signature confirmation/delivery confirmation on the cards.
Got it! Thanks again for putting this together, Eric. If you do another one, I would definitely like to participate again. I got a Sig. Con. notification on Saturday, so I'm sure mine have arrived as well.
__________________
"When I began playing the game, baseball was about as gentlemanly as a kick in the crotch." ---Ty Cobb
nephinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #170 (permalink)
Member
 
guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central, KY
Posts: 15,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephinfan View Post
Got it! Thanks again for putting this together, Eric. If you do another one, I would definitely like to participate again. I got a Sig. Con. notification on Saturday, so I'm sure mine have arrived as well.
Good deal, I appreciate it
__________________
Follow me on Twitter - @ebayguruEric

Now Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr. & Kevin Garnett
guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.