Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 01:23 PM   #326 (permalink)
Member
 
los421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rconde View Post
im with you,on last text i told him i have an uncle who is a sheriff in his county and was going to give him a call.he asked me please not to do it as it would put him in more of a bind so i decided to wait it out.i really hope he does pay us all back.
I gotta agree there too. as much as i do need the money I would rather not see him get in some "poop" and possibly lose his daughter or fiancee in this like Redsox said
__________________
http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa394/beantown0407

Trying to put together Brandon Lafell's Name have an L, A,F, E help please
Always looking for New England sports teams autos and patches
Jordan Todman supercollector!!!
los421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #327 (permalink)
Member
 
FreshBreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 2,765
Default

__________________
SCARED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE MONEY
FreshBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #328 (permalink)
Member
 
redsoxx11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: TACO BELL BATHROOM
Posts: 3,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by los421 View Post
I gotta agree there too. as much as i do need the money I would rather not see him get in some "poop" and possibly lose his daughter or fiancee in this like Redsox said
I could use it to, but not bad enough for a kid to not have a father. But hey I one of the "biggest douches" on the board
__________________
Collecting smiles
redsoxx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #329 (permalink)
Member
 
redsoxx11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: TACO BELL BATHROOM
Posts: 3,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBreak View Post

BEN ? ! ?
__________________
Collecting smiles
redsoxx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:12 PM   #330 (permalink)
Member
 
FreshBreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 2,765
Default

Best of luck to his situation, though I don't care to be honest with you. Steal from me and you can rot. Ask me for a favor before you steal from me and off comes the shirt off my back for you if necessary. That #@#@#@#@ is grimy and lazy. My compassion in this issue is not pursuing my options. Merry x-mas splinter.
__________________
SCARED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE MONEY
FreshBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #331 (permalink)
Member
 
redsoxx11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: TACO BELL BATHROOM
Posts: 3,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBreak View Post
Best of luck to his situation, though I don't care to be honest with you. Steal from me and you can rot. Ask me for a favor before you steal from me and off comes the shirt off my back for you if necessary. That #@#@#@#@ is grimy and lazy. My compassion in this issue is not pursuing my options. Merry x-mas splinter.
Can I borrow 3 paper cups, a chain saw and a copy of Othello ?
__________________
Collecting smiles
redsoxx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:59 PM   #332 (permalink)
Member
 
FreshBreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 2,765
Default

Without a doubt. Just come to MI and I would be more than happy to accommodate you. All you have to do is say TEBOW IS MY GOD
__________________
SCARED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE MONEY
FreshBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:53 PM   #333 (permalink)
Member
 
lexus2903's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Syracuse,NY
Posts: 1,581
Default

Got my cards thanks bud you helped us out a lot. I for one greatly appreciate it.
lexus2903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:07 AM   #334 (permalink)
Member
 
dhcollecting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,634
Default

any new updates?
__________________
Collecting Topps 60th Anniversary Autographs &
Dodger On Card Autographs
dhcollecting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #335 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: rio grande valley,tx
Posts: 1,598
Default

i texted with him today and he said he's had some bad luck recently.i did'nt ask and he did'nt tell but he said payments will be paid back. when do refunds usually get refunded?
__________________
http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx207/rconde_album/
rconde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:53 PM   #336 (permalink)
Member
 
lexus2903's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Syracuse,NY
Posts: 1,581
Default

This is just being dragged out hoping people forget or give up. Pat stated refunds ASAP but nothing has happened as of yet.
lexus2903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:06 PM   #337 (permalink)
Member
 
FreshBreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 2,765
Default

legal options anyone? Know where to begin?
__________________
SCARED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE MONEY
FreshBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:55 AM   #338 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 158
Default

Cards received!! Thanks Joestyl!!!

BUT

I am missing my Edmond Gates AUTO from the 2011 Chrome Case... AND I have a wack of Bills cards from 2010 Platinum and 2010 Certified? I don't remember ever having the Bills or doing 2010 PLatinum. Anyone find the AUTO in your stack?? Anyone else find mistakes???

Also, Rat (Champ) has been suspended on this forum. Guess we aren;t going to hear from him any time soon.
__________________
COLLECTING ANYTHING BEARS WITH A SERIAL
2010 TOPPS SUPREME /62 BLUE PARALLEL
BigBearsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:07 AM   #339 (permalink)
Member
 
los421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBreak View Post
legal options anyone? Know where to begin?
In speaking with a mod I was told to contact local police but like I stated previously I'm trying to hold off on this until at least tax time and give the man the benefit of the doubt. I however would feel alot better if even if he cant post here anymore at least text some sort of option of payment to rconde so that I feel like its worth my trust.
__________________
http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa394/beantown0407

Trying to put together Brandon Lafell's Name have an L, A,F, E help please
Always looking for New England sports teams autos and patches
Jordan Todman supercollector!!!
los421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:09 AM   #340 (permalink)
Member
 
FreshBreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 2,765
Default

I'm pretty sure before he was suspended he had all the time in the world to post on here and he failed to keep us informed.
__________________
SCARED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE MONEY
FreshBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:14 AM   #341 (permalink)
Member
 
FreshBreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 2,765
Default

I'm not wishing it had been for more then what it is but 50 seems to be a lesson learned figure, 100 or more would warrant me to speak to my lawyer about it. Its just every time I see this thread pop up it gets my blood boiling that someone got me. When in Texas....
__________________
SCARED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE MONEY
FreshBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:26 AM   #342 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Its just every time I see this thread pop up it gets my blood boiling that someone got me. When in Texas....
Likewise. I may have to unsuscribe to this thread for the sake of my blood pressure!
__________________
COLLECTING ANYTHING BEARS WITH A SERIAL
2010 TOPPS SUPREME /62 BLUE PARALLEL
BigBearsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #343 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: rio grande valley,tx
Posts: 1,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by los421 View Post
In speaking with a mod I was told to contact local police but like I stated previously I'm trying to hold off on this until at least tax time and give the man the benefit of the doubt. I however would feel alot better if even if he cant post here anymore at least text some sort of option of payment to rconde so that I feel like its worth my trust.
i asked him if he could give me a timetable and he said he was going through a tough time and payments were last thing on his mind.he did then say they would be coming but he's going through alot right now.since he does text back im still holding out hope he's going to repay but who knows besides him.
__________________
http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx207/rconde_album/
rconde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:59 AM   #344 (permalink)
Member
 
YanksBillsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,649
Default

Got my cards Joestyl. Thanks for helping us out with this.

Bigbearsfan, no Gates auto in my box.
__________________
Collecting:
Brett Gardner, Robert Woods, Marquise Goodwin, Kiko Alonso
YanksBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:00 AM   #345 (permalink)
Member
 
FreshBreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 2,765
Default

I bet he's able to buy mach3's to keep that pretty little chinstrap of his nice and tight.
__________________
SCARED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE MONEY
FreshBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #346 (permalink)
Member
 
joestyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 1,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBearsFan View Post
Cards received!! Thanks Joestyl!!!

BUT

I am missing my Edmond Gates AUTO from the 2011 Chrome Case... AND I have a wack of Bills cards from 2010 Platinum and 2010 Certified? I don't remember ever having the Bills or doing 2010 PLatinum. Anyone find the AUTO in your stack?? Anyone else find mistakes???

Also, Rat (Champ) has been suspended on this forum. Guess we aren;t going to hear from him any time soon.
Tehchamp had all previous break cards boxed up by member name. I do remember packing up an Edmond Gates Auto, so if I mistakenly put it someone else's package and it doesn't turn up, I will gladly send you an edmond gates auto or equivalent from my card collection.
joestyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #347 (permalink)
Member
 
Clayton/Nikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,610
Default

Champ sucked the wazoooooooo as a host anyway. I dont care if I ever see the money or not.
Clayton/Nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #348 (permalink)
Member
 
los421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rconde View Post
i asked him if he could give me a timetable and he said he was going through a tough time and payments were last thing on his mind.he did then say they would be coming but he's going through alot right now.since he does text back im still holding out hope he's going to repay but who knows besides him.
well next time you speak to him can you make it perfectly clear that eventhough its the last thing on him mind there is about 25 of us that has it towards the front and we just want a MOTHER BLEEPING TIMEFRAME FOR OUR REFUNDS
__________________
http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa394/beantown0407

Trying to put together Brandon Lafell's Name have an L, A,F, E help please
Always looking for New England sports teams autos and patches
Jordan Todman supercollector!!!
los421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #349 (permalink)
Member
 
FreshBreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 2,765
Default

Are we entitled to interest seeing as how it was a loan?
__________________
SCARED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE MONEY
FreshBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #350 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestyl View Post
Tehchamp had all previous break cards boxed up by member name. I do remember packing up an Edmond Gates Auto, so if I mistakenly put it someone else's package and it doesn't turn up, I will gladly send you an edmond gates auto or equivalent from my card collection.
I appreciate that! Hopefully it turns up. Any idea about the Bills cards from 2010 Platinum??? Did we even break that??
__________________
COLLECTING ANYTHING BEARS WITH A SERIAL
2010 TOPPS SUPREME /62 BLUE PARALLEL
BigBearsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.