Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2011, 11:10 PM   #126 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to bravesballer

Ok I don't understand. The last break we did was Nov topps chrome, it was broke and video'd. We decided to skip Dec and no payments were to be sent. Its still Dec, what are people talking about being fleeced out of their $50 payment? I understand the cards haven't been shipped but anyone who expected things to be back on track before Jan didn't get a very good understanding of the situation from last months thread.
bravesballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 06:22 AM   #127 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesballer View Post
Ok I don't understand. The last break we did was Nov topps chrome, it was broke and video'd. We decided to skip Dec and no payments were to be sent. Its still Dec, what are people talking about being fleeced out of their $50 payment? I understand the cards haven't been shipped but anyone who expected things to be back on track before Jan didn't get a very good understanding of the situation from last months thread.
To me with these types of groups/breaks communication is key. Again we are all strangers and trust can go only so far. Champ has been a good host prior to all the family stuff, but again he is a stranger that is holding about $1600 of our money plus some valuable cards from the previous 2 breaks. No cards have been shipped from the October or November break, the November break was a mess. He has missed promising to to ship 2 times and have yet to hear of anybody getting any cards (I would quote the messages but don't know how to bring them from one thread to another). I messaged him nearly 2 weeks ago that this was what I was going to do. Yet no cards, no case ordered for January, no responses for a week again. The trust with me is shot.

I will gladly cancel the claim, but only have a couple days left in the 45 day window to protect my money. Unless I see cards in my mailbox, I will let it ride.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:38 AM   #128 (permalink)

I agree with you gergs. We just need to end this. Why hasnt the host been online either
Clayton/Nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #129 (permalink)

well i communicated with him via text yesterday and told him about wanting the majority of group wanting their money back.he said he would get on here to explain but he has yet to.i know its the holidays but a few minutes would'nt of hurt him.i have continued to give him the benfit of the doubt but its getting more and more frustrating with each passing day.i still have hope somehow this group would have gone the distance but i now know it will not.
Old 12-25-2011, 03:28 PM   #130 (permalink)

I almost forgot I am owed $35 from the group for sending Tech the webcam for the breaks.
Old 12-25-2011, 03:33 PM   #131 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to zepzoso Send a message via Yahoo to zepzoso

Well rconde your 6 hours drive away from tehchamp. Would any amount of money coax you into a 12 hour road trip
zepzoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 04:01 PM   #132 (permalink)

He moved recently so I don't think anyone has his new addy.

Don't no one get worried I have his new addy.
Old 12-25-2011, 04:27 PM   #133 (permalink)

Below is the link to the post I made last month. If he is willing to give me the cards & money I will gladly pick them up and send everything out to everyone.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/1915129-post184.html
joestyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:36 PM   #134 (permalink)

still nothing.......

Trying to put together Brandon Lafell's Name have an L, A,F, E help please
Always looking for New England sports teams autos and patches
Jordan Todman supercollector!!!
los421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:53 PM   #135 (permalink)

Am I correct in he has two months of breaks and $1600 in bank?
Old 12-26-2011, 05:19 PM   #136 (permalink)

I believe so. Looks like I will be filing with PayPal also. He's had plenty of time to just give us an idea what he plans on doing but he still remains silent. Very frustrated and disappointed with this.
lexus2903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:57 PM   #137 (permalink)

You must file within 45 days of the transaction. Most of us are screwed. I have been thinking of filing with the local authorities for grand theft.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:07 PM   #138 (permalink)

Anybody live close enough to drop by. Close enough where it wouldn't be a huge inconvenience.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:36 PM   #139 (permalink)

I beleive we have tried that with no response from tehchamp
Old 12-26-2011, 07:43 PM   #140 (permalink)

In my opinion I don't think anything scandalous is occurring. HOWEVER I can understand where the trust has been worn out and people are getting upset. I honestly don't know a good resolution to offer up at this point. I'm sitting in a different boat because I want to say I got skunked the last 2 months so no biggie there for me. As far as the base cards are concerned It wouldn't bother me not to get them or get them. What I am worried about though is the rollover money. When I say pay tehchamp a visit, I meant to strictly get the cards politely and have him transfer the paypal funds to someone to disperse of evenly or how ever the going rate to each member is.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:52 PM   #141 (permalink)

I am all for a peaceful end and would never do anything unless the majority agreed. A response from Tehchamp would go a long way right now. We are trying to help him get the cards sent out and end this. Joestly being he lives fairly close said he would pick up everything if Tehchamp would respond. I am also at a lose on which way to precede.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:40 PM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepzoso View Post
I am all for a peaceful end and would never do anything unless the majority agreed. A response from Tehchamp would go a long way right now. We are trying to help him get the cards sent out and end this. Joestly being he lives fairly close said he would pick up everything if Tehchamp would respond. I am also at a lose on which way to precede.
It would take NO EFFORT on Champs part to stuff everyones cards in a box and send them to someone to be distributed. Also it would take NO EFFORT to click REFUND on paypal to get everyone's bank rollover money back. There is an unwillingness on the Champs part to make things right. Or he has taken our rollover money, and sold the cards to the local shop. If the man has money problems, its pretty easy to imagine that scenario, since paypal will deny all our claims after the 45 days, so he walks.

I have tried to file a claim with paypal and they said its past 45 days, so you are S.O.L. I will be filing a chargeback with my credit card on the next business day.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:12 PM   #143 (permalink)

Has anybody contacted a moderator about any of this. They might be able to do something.

Benjamin Franklin
ThatBostonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:02 PM   #144 (permalink)

I'm starting to agree with you all. Every moment that goes by Champ confirms our suspicions and fears! Champ, everyone goes through problems, but it takes no effort at all to post and ease everyone's minds. C'mon maaaan!
Old 12-26-2011, 11:09 PM   #145 (permalink)

too late for me to file a claim, i just want my cards and money back. shouldn't be that hard since some were "already mailed and others ready" i get that things happen and i know it's already been said but it only takes a few minutes to come on and do what's right
Old 12-27-2011, 08:40 AM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatBostonGuy View Post
Has anybody contacted a moderator about any of this. They might be able to do something.
I just dont see him screwing us over, but his lack of response is killing my trust. I have been one of his biggest supporters but as someone else said, tell us something, anything

Old 12-27-2011, 08:51 AM   #147 (permalink)

My question is if people file disputes with paypal does that effect our rollover at all?
Old 12-27-2011, 09:34 AM   #148 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBreak View Post
My question is if people file disputes with paypal does that effect our rollover at all?
I would assume it does, but he would have to either deduct the people who have filed the claim or pay out of pocket i guess

Old 12-27-2011, 10:11 AM   #149 (permalink)

ive texted him again, hopefully he responds.i will attempt to call him later today after i wake up
Old 12-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #150 (permalink)

Just sent this message to Mod

Sorry to bother you with a problem but would like a different insite into the situation.

Ill try to sum up the situation but may read the post here if you would like.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/a...-thread-3.html

We send the OP $50 a month to use for a break. Normally we break a case or more of card ($1600 or so worth) and Tehchamp sends us our hits. The leftover money gets banked and rolled over to a final year end BIG BREAK. For the month of October and November none of our cards have been delivered. At this time there is $1600(we hope) in Tehchamp paypal account accumulated for a final break. Tehchamp expressed to us on 12/18/2011 that he was having family problems and sent out "SOME CARDS on 11/17/2011.

Original post on 12/18/2011 by Tehchamp
---Okay, chill out everybody. I just mailed out some packages yesterday, I'm mailing out a little at a time(I've switched focus to just mailing out the hits for now and the base/inserts later).

As for what we want to do, I told everyone the best I can do. I'm done after February, which will be the last break. Maybe someone can start a poll with which options everyone wants to do. I came on here because I got a text from rconde, and my time has become extremely limited of late.
I am not going to steal anything, everybody will get their cards.---

No one has received any cards as at this point. There was a poll made and everyone decided to end all breaks and return to all people involed there fair share of the $1600 accumulated in Tehchamp paypal account.

One member living close to Tehchamp offered to come get the cards and send them to all members but we have not heard anything from tehchamp. One memeber Rconde even text him and asked for him to respond to this thread on 12/21/2011, 12/22/2011 and 12/24/2011. No response again.

Again sorry for the BS and looking forward to any response you can provide.

Mark