Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14 SM

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2011, 10:23 AM   #201 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehchamp View Post
So I just read through the update from about the 22nd til today.
For one, I'm kind of pissed that people were expecting a reply on Christmas Eve/Christmas. Sorry I was more concerned finishing up wrapping presents, having dinner with my family, opening presents and watching everybody in my family be happy for the first time in a very long time.
Now, if you must know the details, last week my fiancee started having seizures when I came home on one of my lunch breaks. I had to call paramedics out to the house, and it turned out her epilepsy is getting worse and she needed to get checked by a doctor. She's currently without insurance right now, and so with our already tight budget we had to pay out of pocket for new medicine that is extremely expensive. To top it off, she has to see a neurologist who will conduct tons of tests to get the right dosage for her.
For the few packages I sent, they apparently didn't have the correct postage and came back to me.

In regards to the refund process, again if that is what majority wants, then it will be done. I also see someone willing to mail out the cards, I will gladly pass on that to someone else.

If everyone agrees, I can at least pick up the cards today, then mail out to everyone or mail everything to BO. LMK
joestyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:27 AM   #202 (permalink)

Ya probly bettrer you then bo to be honest
Old 12-30-2011, 10:44 AM   #203 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rconde View Post
sent him a text, hopefully he responds back either here or to me.
He does not come on here that often, but I bet he checks his facebook everyday if he has one.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:18 AM   #204 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestyl View Post
[/B]

If everyone agrees, I can at least pick up the cards today, then mail out to everyone or mail everything to BO. LMK
would think it would be alot easier, plus hopefully more $ that we wouldnt have to pay out in shipping to bo then bo shipping it to us

Trying to put together Brandon Lafell's Name have an L, A,F, E help please
Always looking for New England sports teams autos and patches
Jordan Todman supercollector!!!
los421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #205 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I was going to finish up packaging and mail late today/tomorrow to everyone, I have personally talked with Pat/Chris at BO who have gotten involved and notified them I would mail them out. If you want, I can see if they would be okay with you mailing them out. I take it people would be more open to you mailing them out than me at this point.

In regards to the payments, those will come, I'm just asking you to be patient with that.
tehchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:41 AM   #206 (permalink)

I believe we have been more than patient. I would like my cards (base/hits) and money asap. This has been dragged on long enough. I feel for what you are going through and a lot of this could have been easily avoided if you just communicated with the group every step of the way but you left us in the dark and avoided the topic even when rconde stated he texted you and nothing for a couple of days or so. I wish you no ill will and wish you all the best with the problems you are going through right now but don't drag this out any longer please.
lexus2903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:45 AM   #207 (permalink)

Quote:
I was going to finish up packaging and mail late today/tomorrow to everyone, I have personally talked with Pat/Chris at BO who have gotten involved and notified them I would mail them out. If you want, I can see if they would be okay with you mailing them out. I take it people would be more open to you mailing them out than me at this point.

In regards to the payments, those will come, I'm just asking you to be patient with that.
I'm fine with you mailing out the packages. As long as they are mailed, it doesn't matter to me.

As soon as the packages and refunds are sent, I'm sure it will be relief to you and all of us.
I hope the best for you and your family.
navydude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:59 AM   #208 (permalink)

I hate to be a dick but I only see the need to be patient with the money is if the money has been spent and your trying to get it back. I really hope that is not the case...

Benjamin Franklin
ThatBostonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:59 AM   #209 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus2903 View Post
I believe we have been more than patient. I would like my cards (base/hits) and money asap. This has been dragged on long enough. I feel for what you are going through and a lot of this could have been easily avoided if you just communicated with the group every step of the way but you left us in the dark and avoided the topic even when rconde stated he texted you and nothing for a couple of days or so. I wish you no ill will and wish you all the best with the problems you are going through right now but don't drag this out any longer please.
I gotta agree champ, since this break stopped I threw my hat into a couple other ones and could use the funds to help pay for these new breaks. All the best man truely no bs I really hope everything works out but I gotta agree with Lexus

Old 12-30-2011, 12:01 PM   #210 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatBostonGuy View Post
I hate to be a dick but I only see the need to be patient with the money is if the money has been spent and your trying to get it back. I really hope that is not the case...
+1 on this as well

Old 12-30-2011, 12:05 PM   #211 (permalink)

Guys on a side note I think I am interested in starting a break like this up. Just want to see who is interested in joining and wanting to dip their feet in the water again before I look into it and make a thread.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:06 PM   #212 (permalink)

Quote:
Guys on a side note I think I am interested in starting a break like this up. Just want to see who is interested in joining and wanting to dip their feet in the water again before I look into it and make a thread.
I'm in
Old 12-30-2011, 12:06 PM   #213 (permalink)

Quote:
possibly but I just wanna make sure this all works out smoothly

Old 12-30-2011, 12:07 PM   #214 (permalink)

check page 1 mod made an update

Old 12-30-2011, 12:17 PM   #215 (permalink)
Administrator

Quote:

I talked to tehchamp's contact over the phone about 15 min ago and was informed previous packages were sent out. Please update this thread if you receive your packages. I also informed the contact that paypal refunds are to be issued immediately. tehchamp, if in fact you haven't sent out packages, please send everything to us or to joestyl asap and post the tracking here and put in the original post.

In regards to paypal refunds, you need to issue those ASAP. If the funds are not available, you can call us and put it on a credit card and we will issue the refunds to the individual members.

Also, let's keep this thread clean. Only post here for updates if you've received packages or refunds. Any issues, post here or pm me.

Thanks
Pat
admin_blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:18 PM   #216 (permalink)

Thanks Pat appreciate all the help and looking out for us.
Please send me a PM if you are interested in joining another break like this so I have a count before I post a test, thanks.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:36 PM   #217 (permalink)
Administrator

Quote:
Thanks Pat appreciate all the help and looking out for us.
Please send me a PM if you are interested in joining another break like this so I have a count before I post a test, thanks.
Also, let's keep this thread clean. Only post here for updates if you've received packages or refunds. Any issues, post here or pm me.

Let's worry about another break after we clean this up.
admin_blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:31 PM   #218 (permalink)

OK guys, just picked up cards from tehchamp. I will try to get everything out ASAP. Tehchamp gave me a list with everyone's addresses but please PM me your address to confirm.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:30 PM   #219 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
OK guys, just picked up cards from tehchamp. I will try to get everything out ASAP. Tehchamp gave me a list with everyone's addresses but please PM me your address to confirm.
Thanks for helping out.

Also, everybody will get their payment. As you all know, I had medical emergencies that resulted in high costs. I dipped into the rollover fun to help support these costs with full intention of repaying back come tax season. I am not about to let my future wife continue to have seizures because I didn't pull money out of Paypal to fund her doctor visit and medication. Same goes for the health of my baby and step daughter.
With that said, please be patient. The money will come.
tehchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:40 PM   #220 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks for helping out.

Also, everybody will get their payment. As you all know, I had medical emergencies that resulted in high costs. I dipped into the rollover fun to help support these costs with full intention of repaying back come tax season. I am not about to let my future wife continue to have seizures because I didn't pull money out of Paypal to fund her doctor visit and medication. Same goes for the health of my baby and step daughter.
I can wait a little while but I doubt everyone will be as patient. This might get ugly.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:47 PM   #221 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks for helping out.

as long as I get the refund, I can wait
navydude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #222 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks for helping out.

Some punk ass SIHT right there. I'd give the shirt off my back if someone asked me for it, but to steal with intentions of paying back is still stealing. 25+ people in this group I'm sure others have issues going on financially and personally. I have a heart and I hope all is well with her, but you my friend are as SHADY as they come. I DONT NEED THE 50 bones so take your time as I'm sure you will
Old 12-30-2011, 09:22 PM   #223 (permalink)

What would you have done if the PayPal wasn't there for you? I have a heart and feel for you but that's not right nor is it cool. You were trusted with people's hard earned money and just didn't give it a second thought. If you came on here and were up front and honest from the get go probably more than a few members would have even sent or given you funds for the good of humanity and we are a carin bunch most of us. Instead you deceived us and pissed us off shame on you. More than a few of us are not cool with this and I'm sure BO won't be either. Thank you for giving up h cards to be shipped out finally but I still want my money.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:23 PM   #224 (permalink)

Thanks for doing this bud pm coming your way.

Quote:
Old 12-31-2011, 02:00 AM   #225 (permalink)

I KNEW it! After reading the original post about the seizure, no insurance, and high medical costs...

Champ, I will keep you and your fiancee in my prayers for I am truly sorry for what you are going through.

However, I wish you would have come clean earlier. I understand you had to do what you had to do, but your actions were extremely UNETHICAL and UNLAWFUL.

You should be banned from the BO forums.