Blowout Cards Forums
Save big on officially licensed NFL fan merchandise at NFLShop.com

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #476 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Oh, I like your suggestion and vote for that.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #477 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

For anyone that missed it on Ustream (sorry about the sound, my fan was on...):

Old 06-26-2012, 10:45 AM   #478 (permalink)

Tyler, thanks for taking the reigns on this group break. I know the last thing we want is for this to be a hassle for you and I'm sorry to see that it came to this. This was my first venture into group breaks and it was great experience. Thanks to you and Nodie for all the hard work put into this.

I vote for your suggestion.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #479 (permalink)

Tyler, thanks for hosting, I understand your frustration and will agree with whatever you decide. All you guys here have been great, if by chance any of you start or join another please give me a heads up! Thanks R/O
Reid n Owen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:59 PM   #480 (permalink)

Tyler, I'm good with your vote. Hope we can keep this going, but if not, I'll echo what the others said...thanks for doing a great job!
Oreo2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:48 AM   #481 (permalink)

I'm down with whatever you decide and appreciate the time and work you put in.
hmmdecloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:14 AM   #482 (permalink)

Guys, I apologize. As i explained to Tyler, i was out of the country for the last 2+ weeks and expected to have internet access but didn't. I've paid for the Red Sox for June/final break. You can ask Tyler, i've always paid on time or a month in advance in all prior months so please don't think that this was a continual issue with me that drove him to step down.
dimer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:20 PM   #483 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimer10 View Post
Guys, I apologize. As i explained to Tyler, i was out of the country for the last 2+ weeks and expected to have internet access but didn't. I've paid for the Red Sox for June/final break. You can ask Tyler, i've always paid on time or a month in advance in all prior months so please don't think that this was a continual issue with me that drove him to step down.

Update: dimer10 and riversoule have kindly paid for June, so they will be taking part in the final July break.
Old 06-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #484 (permalink)

So, I get a call from someone else on this site today and am told I am being referred to as a chronic non payer. Before that is addressed I just paid for June. Prior to right now my last time on this site was:
upsbroker06

Last Activity: 06-15-2012 04:18 PM

I'm not even on at my house right now. I am using a break at work to address this. This site has been the last thing on my mind the last 2 weeks.

I have not checked personal email since that date. It isn't like I was on here and not responding to PMS. I have paid for every month previously prior to the break and have won additional teams and paid for those as well.

That being said I apologize for being late on the payment for this month. I would hate to think that my being late is a reaon this club stops.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:10 PM   #485 (permalink)

sweet everyone paid.. is the club back and better than ever?
Old 06-29-2012, 02:26 PM   #486 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsbroker06 View Post
So, I get a call from someone else on this site today and am told I am being referred to as a chronic non payer. Before that is addressed I just paid for June. Prior to right now my last time on this site was:
upsbroker06

Last Activity: 06-15-2012 04:18 PM

I'm not even on at my house right now. I am using a break at work to address this. This site has been the last thing on my mind the last 2 weeks.

I have not checked personal email since that date. It isn't like I was on here and not responding to PMS. I have paid for every month previously prior to the break and have won additional teams and paid for those as well.

That being said I apologize for being late on the payment for this month. I would hate to think that my being late is a reaon this club stops.
Never said chronic. Never said anything like that. As a matter of fact, I was very surprised that the 3 people who didn't pay for June were you guys.

The "I'm tired of hunting down payments" stems from the fact that every month there's someone or some group of people I have to get rid of. June was just my final straw. Nothing personal.

I wish the asshat that called you had contacted me first instead of trying to start some #@#@#@#@ between us.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:32 PM   #487 (permalink)

so when will our last break take place and will we have a additional 140 or whatever now for another box since you got the three other payments?

I was also curious if this is it for the club or is anyone interested in taking over as host? I am considering it but honestly I would be a mess and probably a terrible host.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:23 PM   #488 (permalink)

This is disappointing. I barely pulled anything and really only joined for the second half of the season. I paid always and won several auctions last month that I paid for immediately. I understand your frustration Tyler, but please don't let somes lack of paying effect us all.

I was really hoping for the TTT break and all the 2nd half Prince Fielder cards in Tiger uniforms.
Old 07-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #489 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekid1 View Post
This is disappointing. I barely pulled anything and really only joined for the second half of the season. I paid always and won several auctions last month that I paid for immediately. I understand your frustration Tyler, but please don't let somes lack of paying effect us all.

I was really hoping for the TTT break and all the 2nd half Prince Fielder cards in Tiger uniforms.
I was hoping for a lot of things too, but this didn't work out.

Our final order (the 3 boxes that were discussed) was placed, Blowout order #147414

Will break when it gets here, then everybody will get all of their cards shipped out.

Thanks everybody. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:28 AM   #490 (permalink)

Any update on the order?

Thanks
Old 07-18-2012, 10:49 AM   #491 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

I talked a bit with Tyler and I have decided to put out a premium group break club.

Similar to what we do each month, except there will only be 10 participants and the price will be higher. You would get your pc team plus 2 random teams each month.

My goal is to bust high end products - 2 or 3 cases each month usually and maybe only 1 case of stuff like TTT.

I will be sending out a pm. The cost will be $200 a month. I could fill this club in about 5 seconds once I go live with the information, but I wanted you guys to get the info first.

I understand a jump from $45 a month to $200 a month will not be feasible for everyone, but if you are interested, lmk.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:22 PM   #492 (permalink)

You couldn't do a pc team plus 1 random team with a few more members to get the price down? I could probably do $100 a month but $200 is just too much for me.

Also you had no interest in keeping it the same as it was? Maybe up the price some? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
I talked a bit with Tyler and I have decided to put out a premium group break club.

Similar to what we do each month, except there will only be 10 participants and the price will be higher. You would get your pc team plus 2 random teams each month.

My goal is to bust high end products - 2 or 3 cases each month usually and maybe only 1 case of stuff like TTT.

I will be sending out a pm. The cost will be $200 a month. I could fill this club in about 5 seconds once I go live with the information, but I wanted you guys to get the info first.

I understand a jump from $45 a month to $200 a month will not be feasible for everyone, but if you are interested, lmk.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:42 PM   #493 (permalink)
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderdale View Post
You couldn't do a pc team plus 1 random team with a few more members to get the price down? I could probably do $100 a month but $200 is just too much for me.

Also you had no interest in keeping it the same as it was? Maybe up the price some? Thanks
I find that smaller groups work better. The higher price gives us the ability to break more and get more. At $45 and 1 case/1 team, you might go a few months without a nice hit and you could go a year without a big hit.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:43 PM   #494 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
I find that smaller groups work better. The higher price gives us the ability to break more and get more. At $45 and 1 case/1 team, you might go a few months without a nice hit and you could go a year without a big hit.
yeah i hear ya. I will have to bow out. was fun while it lasted!
Old 07-18-2012, 11:56 PM   #495 (permalink)

I'd be interested in keeping the Nationals, I'd have to drop the Mets, no way to swing 400 a month.
Reid n Owen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:59 AM   #496 (permalink)

I would be interested but i think none gets a pc team it shoud be a random draft for all teams each nonth at this price no one should be able to have the yankees, red sox, braves, dodgers,exc each month
trubear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #497 (permalink)

Sounds like a great opportunity but no way I can swing two bills a month. Good luck to all!
Old 07-20-2012, 09:11 AM   #498 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanksBillsFan View Post
Sounds like a great opportunity but no way I can swing two bills a month. Good luck to all!
Ditto and ditto. Thanks for the show, Houdini.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:19 AM   #499 (permalink)

I think 15 people for around 125-130 per month would be easier to swing than 200 per month for 3 teams. It would arrive at roughly the same dollar amount and be easier to swing.

At this point I can't justify dropping 2400 per year on group breaks for a club, in addition to all the other ones I am in, so I would be out at the current structure. I really had fun and would like to stay in if pricing were to change.

uStream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dlab85-case-breaks
dlab85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:19 AM   #500 (permalink)

I would be interested in this but would want to see/compile a list of what we would try to break through out the year.
hmmdecloth is offline   Reply With Quote