Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #276 (permalink)
Jin
Member
 
Jin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: University of Illinois @ Urbana
Posts: 3,031
Default

tracking information has just appeared for me today, and I got a booklet from this break.

I appreciate the free break he did for us, but this is pretty bogus, and I'm never joining a group break with him again.
__________________
JINSUNITED

TAKE A PEEK ~ I COLLECT STAR PATCHES AND AUTOS
http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n577/JinsUnited/Basketball%20Collection/
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #277 (permalink)
Member
 
greenjdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,900
Default

I don't understand? This is not bogus... What if his day job is an accountant and can't get to the po from 8-5, I know I can't for weeks at a time... Before everybody with less than 10 feedback kills this dude, please look at his soon to be triple digit feedback... This activity by group break joiners scares people away from breaking... Not everybody can be a Houdini!
__________________
BDPP spots Dave/Houdini
129,162, 184, 199, 279, looking to move top 10 with pp
SCB bdpp pick 200 and 280
greenjdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:19 PM   #278 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjdo View Post
I don't understand? This is not bogus... What if his day job is an accountant and can't get to the po from 8-5, I know I can't for weeks at a time... Before everybody with less than 10 feedback kills this dude, please look at his soon to be triple digit feedback... This activity by group break joiners scares people away from breaking... Not everybody can be a Houdini!
I generally agree with what you are saying, but it isn't hard to post in the thread and say... "hey, taking me a bit longer to get the cards out, thanks for your patience."

I'm sure it is fine, but with the lack of communication, it is better to be safe than sorry.

And if you can't get to the post office for three weeks, have someone do it for you or don't be a group breaker.
phabphour20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:25 PM   #279 (permalink)
Administrator
 
admin_blowoutcards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_blowoutcards View Post
Due to slow shipping and lack of communication, the host has been suspended until all packages have been received. Please file a claim or open a dispute through Paypal immediately to protect yourself. Please update this thread with any info related to the break.
The host has contacted me and provided tracking numbers for most of the packages (one still awaiting address). Please pm me or post in this thread when your package has arrived.

Thanks
admin_blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:34 PM   #280 (permalink)
Administrator
 
admin_blowoutcards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,291
Default

Here are the tracking numbers in case the host has not pm'ed you yet


Arnold84 - 9101128882300256445289
B_garett - 9101150134711286007308
Brentus777 - Still waiting to hear back about his address
DizzyDski- 9101128882300256432722
Franxise01- Intl LC528779514US
Greenjdo- 9101785091401622564762
Hickson#21- 9101785091401622516815
Houseofcards- 9101128882300256425588
Iamnoone - 03113260000243466551
Jin - 9101150134711285990403
Los421 - 9101785091401622504935
MrRedFish66 - 9101785091401622523615
My-Coolectibles - 9101150134711286046147
Oldgoldy97-PM’d Code for Redemption
Padsfan10 - 9101150134711285994586
Pch-1427-Kept the card via our agreement
Phabphour20 – 03113260000243466575
Suki24 - 9101128882300243961129
Sukibrady12 – 03113260000243466544
Tradecardz – 9101150134711285998270
Twelve – Intl LC528779505US
Walletdash - 9101785091401622534307
admin_blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #281 (permalink)
Jin
Member
 
Jin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: University of Illinois @ Urbana
Posts: 3,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phabphour20 View Post
I generally agree with what you are saying, but it isn't hard to post in the thread and say... "hey, taking me a bit longer to get the cards out, thanks for your patience."

I'm sure it is fine, but with the lack of communication, it is better to be safe than sorry.

And if you can't get to the post office for three weeks, have someone do it for you or don't be a group breaker.

^ exactly.
__________________
JINSUNITED

TAKE A PEEK ~ I COLLECT STAR PATCHES AND AUTOS
http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n577/JinsUnited/Basketball%20Collection/
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #282 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,255
Default

You entered: 03113260000243466575
Status:
Sorry, there's no information for that 03113260000243466575. Please double-check it and try again.

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.
phabphour20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:39 PM   #283 (permalink)
Member
 
Iamnoone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phabphour20 View Post
You entered: 03113260000243466575
Status:
Sorry, there's no information for that 03113260000243466575. Please double-check it and try again.

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.
I get the same message
__________________
Dryden career record Won 258 lost 57
6 cups in only 8 seasons
Iamnoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:02 PM   #284 (permalink)
Administrator
 
admin_blowoutcards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,291
Default

I think some of those were just shipped out today so the DC won't be active until later in the day. Also, if you did file a dispute/claim, please close it once you receive your cards.

Thanks
admin_blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #285 (permalink)
Member
 
greenjdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,900
Default

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...91401622564762
__________________
BDPP spots Dave/Houdini
129,162, 184, 199, 279, looking to move top 10 with pp
SCB bdpp pick 200 and 280
greenjdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:04 PM   #286 (permalink)
Member
 
greenjdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phabphour20 View Post
I generally agree with what you are saying, but it isn't hard to post in the thread and say... "hey, taking me a bit longer to get the cards out, thanks for your patience."

I'm sure it is fine, but with the lack of communication, it is better to be safe than sorry.

And if you can't get to the post office for three weeks, have someone do it for you or don't be a group breaker.
That's why I don't host here... We are generally spoiled by folks like Houdini and pskell.. Just saying that the issue was dealt with in less than 4 hours... Infact if everybody took the time to check their paypals they would have seen the tracking.. Better safe then sorry
__________________
BDPP spots Dave/Houdini
129,162, 184, 199, 279, looking to move top 10 with pp
SCB bdpp pick 200 and 280
greenjdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #287 (permalink)
Member
 
brentus777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Posts: 297
Default

Yeah I'm new here as well, but the guy was friendly and answered any pre questions I had I'll give him the benefit and wait a little!
__________________
Bucket:

http://s670.photobucket.com/user/brentus777/library/For%20Sale%20or%20Trade?sort=6&page=1
brentus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #288 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: land of 10,000 letdowns
Posts: 11,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_blowoutcards View Post
Here are the tracking numbers in case the host has not pm'ed you yet


Arnold84 - 9101128882300256445289
B_garett - 9101150134711286007308
Brentus777 - Still waiting to hear back about his address
DizzyDski- 9101128882300256432722
Franxise01- Intl LC528779514US
Greenjdo- 9101785091401622564762
Hickson#21- 9101785091401622516815
Houseofcards- 9101128882300256425588
Iamnoone - 03113260000243466551
Jin - 9101150134711285990403
Los421 - 9101785091401622504935
MrRedFish66 - 9101785091401622523615
My-Coolectibles - 9101150134711286046147
Oldgoldy97-PM’d Code for Redemption
Padsfan10 - 9101150134711285994586
Pch-1427-Kept the card via our agreement
Phabphour20 – 03113260000243466575
Suki24 - 9101128882300243961129
Sukibrady12 – 03113260000243466544
Tradecardz – 9101150134711285998270
Twelve – Intl LC528779505US
Walletdash - 9101785091401622534307
There's my problem. I didn't get a pm with the code.
__________________
I don't sell or trade, but if you make me an offer I might listen.
It's okay to say or do whatever you want as long as you don't scam
oldgoldy97 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:48 PM   #289 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 266
Default

Yes. I see my package went out today. I'm in Minnesota too. Hopefully it gets here tomorrow. Else I'm filing a claim.
SukiBrady12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:42 AM   #290 (permalink)
Moderator
 
iluvfish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 22,264
Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
There's my problem. I didn't get a pm with the code.
PM sent to you and host to get this cleared up

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjdo View Post
I don't understand? This is not bogus... What if his day job is an accountant and can't get to the po from 8-5, I know I can't for weeks at a time... Before everybody with less than 10 feedback kills this dude, please look at his soon to be triple digit feedback... This activity by group break joiners scares people away from breaking... Not everybody can be a Houdini!
This would be a horrible excuse. You can use paypal ship (which is cheaper, you can do anytime, and automatically the reciepant gets tracking info), or you can mail after hours (at most post offices). If you want to go with the 8-5 you do have Saturdays.

But as stated solid communication is key. Dont go days without posting. When you compound this with giving conflicting information to people things get questioned rather quickly.
__________________
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
iluvfish2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:42 PM   #291 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 112
Default

Thank you. I received my card today and I hope everyone will receive his card(s) soon. Item was well packed.
MrRedfish66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:53 PM   #292 (permalink)
Member
 
greenjdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,900
Default

Received today
__________________
BDPP spots Dave/Houdini
129,162, 184, 199, 279, looking to move top 10 with pp
SCB bdpp pick 200 and 280
greenjdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:56 PM   #293 (permalink)
Member
 
greenjdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
PM sent to you and host to get this cleared up



This would be a horrible excuse. You can use paypal ship (which is cheaper, you can do anytime, and automatically the reciepant gets tracking info), or you can mail after hours (at most post offices). If you want to go with the 8-5 you do have Saturdays.

But as stated solid communication is key. Dont go days without posting. When you compound this with giving conflicting information to people things get questioned rather quickly.


I think he did use PayPal shipping, that's why I tracked it through my PayPal account..blowout has high standards and provides a great service... Just think we killed a dude that I have joined at least 2 other breaks with and have never had an issue... And now I have my card and he did his job
__________________
BDPP spots Dave/Houdini
129,162, 184, 199, 279, looking to move top 10 with pp
SCB bdpp pick 200 and 280
greenjdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #294 (permalink)
Jin
Member
 
Jin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: University of Illinois @ Urbana
Posts: 3,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjdo View Post
I think he did use PayPal shipping, that's why I tracked it through my PayPal account..blowout has high standards and provides a great service... Just think we killed a dude that I have joined at least 2 other breaks with and have never had an issue... And now I have my card and he did his job
it doesn't matter if he's been successful in the past. What matters is that in this case, no cards showed for two weeks, absolutely no communication; if that is 'doing his job' i dont know what not doing your job looks to you.
im not trying to string up the guy, but he made a mistake.
__________________
JINSUNITED

TAKE A PEEK ~ I COLLECT STAR PATCHES AND AUTOS
http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n577/JinsUnited/Basketball%20Collection/
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #295 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,247
Default

Received my card today. I'm going to leave neutral feedback since I did received my card.

Last edited by suki24; 04-05-2012 at 06:26 PM.
suki24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #296 (permalink)
Member
 
tradecardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,596
Send a message via ICQ to tradecardz
Default

Mine show as just shipped today, i assume it will be here by Saturday
__________________
Willing to trade in your favor for any and all Cam Newton Auto, Patches, and SN Cards

http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee439/tradecardz/
TradeCardz.com
tradecardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:02 PM   #297 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SukiBrady12 View Post
Yes. I see my package went out today. I'm in Minnesota too. Hopefully it gets here tomorrow. Else I'm filing a claim.
Received today. No claim file. But I was disappointed at the lack of communication.
SukiBrady12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #298 (permalink)
Member
 
los421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 808
Default

card received no claim filed
__________________
http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa394/beantown0407

Trying to put together Brandon Lafell's Name have an L, A,F, E help please
Always looking for New England sports teams autos and patches
Jordan Todman supercollector!!!
los421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #299 (permalink)
Member
 
Iamnoone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 266
Default

Recieved card today thanks
__________________
Dryden career record Won 258 lost 57
6 cups in only 8 seasons
Iamnoone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #300 (permalink)
Jin
Member
 
Jin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: University of Illinois @ Urbana
Posts: 3,031
Default

card is received
__________________
JINSUNITED

TAKE A PEEK ~ I COLLECT STAR PATCHES AND AUTOS
http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n577/JinsUnited/Basketball%20Collection/
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright İ 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.