2011 Playoff National Treasures - Team Draft Break #2
Alright, we are full again. Payments will be due Sunday night! Need to get them in ASAP so we can get the draft started ASAP. I will order the cases as soon as all payments are in and as soon as the drafts are over, then I will set a break date. Can only break every third day because I am on call one night (and would not want to leave in the middle) and the other I'm working a 24 hour shift. So, please try to draft as quickly as possible. I will even take PMs of your draft lists after the random so we can speed things up if possible.
First one was a pretty reasonable success. 24 of the 32 teams hit! And had a few requests to do another break...so here we go! One more case of 2011 NT Team Draft Break. Keep in mind the prices are the same, but may change if the price goes up or down. (Incase we don't fill in time before MAPP wears off).
So, we are going to break 1 case of Playoff National Treasures football (4 Boxes), of course. As I do with all my team draft breaks, I will let a moderator randomize the list after it's been established and paid for and then the draft starts.
Here is a breakdown of the product:
- At least 3 autographs
- At least 3 memorabilia cards
- 2 commons/legends or parallels
3 or more of the following, Group A - on card Jumbo Prime Rookies, Souvenir Cuts, on card Pen Pals Auto, on card Rookie Brand Logo Auto, Brand Logo Auto, NFL Quad Signatures, Century NFL Tags Auto, NFL Shield Materials, NFL Shield Signatures, Souvenir Cuts Trios, Souvenir Cuts Quads, Ring of Honor Signatures, Emblems of the Hall Signatures, Pro Bowl letterman, and/or any autos from the following players Emmitt Smith, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford, Ben Roethlisberger, Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Charles Woodson, Troy Polomalu, Deion Sanders, Drew Brees, Earl Campbell.
A rule that I do want to say right off is that if there is a card with 3 or more players on it, a person must own OVER 50% to win the card automatically. (So 2/3, 3/4, 3/5, 4/6 and so on.) As long as the percentage is more than 50%. I don't see this being much of an issue as rarely do they make cards with more the 4, but it can happen like UD did in exquisite.
Now on to prices:
$1600 for the case
So...$1600/32 = $50..easy enough.
Paypal fees: $1.85
We'll just say:
$55.50 per spot.
$54.50 for each additional
So..for spot prices:
1 = $55.50
2 = $110
3 = $164.50
4 = $219
And so on...
As always, this will be done live on BlogTV. And recorded for upload on YouTube, all under the username wju2004.
Any questions, please feel free to contact me!
14. hobbiewt - [B]Panthers[/B]
9. antthebody - [B]Bengals[/B]
20. DaVILLEGMEN - [B]Packers[/B]
10. rondog2001 - [B]49ers[/B]
31. bagallim - [B]Cowboys[/B]
6. mr_yoshi_san - [B]Saints[/B]
24. redman5422 - [B]Titans[/B]
28. da_bears - [B]Dolphins[/B]
22. Prospect_Man - [B]Patriots[/B]
25. Iamnoone - [B]Steelers[/B]
23. Dacubs - [B]Giants[/B]
12. Iamnoone - [B]Broncos[/B]
4. bizmark31 - [B]Colts[/B]
29. Iamnoone - [B]Vikings[/B]
8. lnaminshall - [B]Ravens[/B]
11. bcxraider - [B]Falcons[/B]
30. rondog2001 - [B]Lions[/B]
1. robdijohn - [B]Bears[/B]
2. Iamnoone - [B]Jaguars[/B]
17. lnaminshall - [B]Chiefs[/B]
26. ld8759 - [B]Raiders[/B]
7. ld8759 - [B]Cardinals[/B]
19. da_bears - [B]Chargers[/B]
13. imbaked247 - [B]Rams[/B]
21. Iamnoone - [B]Browns[/B]
5. mjlulich - [B]Eagles[/B]
32. hester72598 - [B]Redskins[/B]
15. rondog2001 - [B]Jets[/B]
27. bizmark31 - [B]Texans[/B]
3. kobe824 - [B]Bills[/B]
18. lnaminshall - [B]Bucs[/B]
16. antthebody - [B]Seahawks[/B]
32. FINS4LIFE - [B]Panthers[/B]
3. zdf123 - [B]Bengals[/B]
2. Harris2033 - [B]49ers[/B]
7. hester72598 - [B]Packers[/B]
12. ld8759 - [B]Cowboys[/B]
4. lnaminshall - [B]Patriots[/B]
16. ld8759 - [B]Saints[/B]
27. mjlulich - [B]Falcons[/B]
20. txmike - [B]Steelers[/B]
15. redman5422 - [B]Titans[/B]
29. MrRedfish66 - [B]Lions[/B]
13. mdw260 - [B]Dolphins[/B]
14. badsims - [B]Vikings[/B]
5. mdw260 - [B]Ravens[/B]
9. mustangjj909 - [B]Broncos[/B]
23. mdw260 - [B]Colts[/B]
22. goggletan215 - [B]Jaguars[/B]
26. lnaminshall - [B]Giants[/B]
24. bcxraider - [B]Raiders[/B]
10. FINS4LIFE - [B]Chiefs[/B]
31. goggletan215 - [B]Jets[/B]
6. mr_yoshi_san - [B]Chargers[/B]
1. DaVILLEGMEN - [B]Texans[/B]
18. Odawg - [B]Redskins[/B]
8. geezhound - [B]Browns[/B]
11. geezhound - [B]Cardinals[/B]
21. bk21yadigg - [B]Bears[/B]
17. OJMayo32 - [B]Rams[/B]
25. bk21yadigg - [B]Bills[/B]
28. redman5422 - [B]Eagles[/B]
19. geezhound - [B]Seahawks[/B]
30. duchie - [B]Bucs[/B]
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
I will like 5 spots
29 ,12,2,21 and 25
ill take slots 19 and 28 please!
lets do this again #6 please
I will take spots 9 and 16 thanks
Spot 8 please
May I have 24 & 22 Please?
13 please :)!:)!:)!
I'll take #3 please
slot 23 please
1 spot- #11 please.
Put me down for one.
put me down for spot 31 please
can i get in on a spot
I'll take 2 random spots please...
#20 spot please if still available
One random spot please, thanks
Only 8 spots left til we hit backups (or even a second case if things keep going at this rate! lol)
Give me slot 17 as well so we can fill this up!
I'll take spot 27 and 4
I will take 3 spots
I have never seen a break fill so fast! lets get em paid up this fast too
Ill take #14 please
[QUOTE=imbaked247;2499367]I have never seen a break fill so fast! lets get em paid up this fast too[/QUOTE]
Only other time I've seen one of my breaks this fast was last year. Filled 3 cases of 2010 NT in 5 days or so.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.