|04-16-2012, 01:23 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2011
2010 Bowman Chrome Random Team Draft Group Break First slot $23.75 next $22.25
2010 Bowman Chrome Random Team Draft Group Break
Draft Starts at 4/26 2:00 pm cst.
I encourage everyone to send me there lists if they think for any reason they will not be able to draft their slot. There is no auto pick so a list would help speed these along.
Break is now full, We are now moved to active.
All payment have been received, List sent to moderator to Randomize
Deadline for payments is Wednesday at 11:00 am cst.
1 slot $23.75
2 slots $46.00
3 slots $68.25
Auburn35 (1) Paid
Bcxraider (1) Paid
Bjsportscards77 (4) Paid
Dashcounter (1) Paid
Dbaks (1) Paid
Gr33d (1) Paid
Hobbiewt (3) Paid
Jmaus017 (1) Paid
Jpitten (1) Paid
Jrodlc08 (1) Paid
Kchance13 (1) Paid
Kevinshreves (2) Paid
Lauvray04 (1) Paid
Mr Yoshi San (1) Paid
Orangejello727 (2) Paid
Peterose4hof (1) Paid
Pico04 (2) Paid
TFD50 (1) Paid
Tombb25 (1) Paid
Vintage9788 (2) Paid
Xxmudgexx (2) Paid
Smillz300 (2) didnt pay before deadline
Draftable Team Slots
31 slots (30 Teams and USA slot)
1. Arizona Diamondbacks
2. Atlanta Braves
3. Baltimore Orioles
4. Boston Red Sox
5. Chicago White Sox
6. Chicago Cubs
7. Cincinnati Reds
8. Cleveland Indians
9. Colorado Rockies
10. Detroit Tigers
11. Florida Marlins
12. Houston Astros
13. Kansas City Royals
14. Los Angeles Angels
15. Los Angeles Dodgers
16. Milwaukee Brewers
17. Minnesota Twins
18. New York Mets
19. New York Yankees
20. Oakland Athletics
21. Philadelphia Phillies
22. Pittsburgh Pirates
23. San Diego Padres
24. San Francisco Giants
25. Seattle Mariners
26. St. Louis Cardinals
27. Tampa Bay Rays
28. Texas Rangers
29. Toronto Blue Jays
30. Washington Nationals
31. Team USA
2010 Chrome $575 x 1 = $575
$575/31 = $18.55 base slot price
$18.55 + $3.00 shipping + $1.00 Supplies + paypal fees = $23.55
$23.75 First slot and $22.25 each additional slot
1. Please send paypal payment within 2 days once break becomes full.
2. Only include blowout username when making payment in the note section and please do not mention break or group break anywhere when making payment.
3. Each card will go to the team uniform that the player is wearing.
4. The case will be opened live on Ustream following completion of the draft.
5. The recap video will be uploaded on the Youtube.
6. If you join this break I ask that you subscribe to this thread.
7. If you hit a card worth over $200 I will ask that you pay for ungraded priorty shipping, signature confirmation, and insurance.
8. Once the break is completed your cards will be in the mail the next day.
9. USA only at this time, and if all 31 slots are not filled quickly I will consider members from outside the states joining.
10. Once you receive your cards please post in the thread that your cards were received.
1. Once the moderator has finished randomizing the order three times, the draft will start at 2pm central the next day.
2. You will get an hour to pick your team.
3. There is no auto pick, I want every person who joined this break to have the opportunity to pick their team.
4. I strongly encourage each user to pm me a list of the teams they want in that order, that way if they are in an emergency or unavailable their pick will get made with the team they want.
5. You can buy/ sell / trade during your hour time clock but if you do make sure the person knows they need to pick within that hour (The clock does not restart once a trade or sale has been made).
6. Please do not sell spots outside this break.
7. Private message the next person in line once your pick has been made(If you are not able to do this please post in the thread asking someone else to do so).
8. The draft will run everyday from 2pm to 10 pm cst.
1. Pico04 (from Jpitten) - Washington Nationals
2. Jpitten (from Pico04)- Team USA
3. Dbaks - Minnesota Twins
4. Jmaus017 - St Louis Cardinals
5. Auburn35 - New York Yankees
6. TFD50 - Milwaukee Brewers
7. Dashcounter - Cleveland Indians
8. Pico04 - Cincinnati Reds
9. Mr Yoshi San - Boston Red Sox
10. Jrodlc08 - Pittsburgh Pirates
11. Vintage9788 - New York Mets
12. Orangejello727 - Baltimore Orioles
13. Orangejello727 - Atlanta Braves
14. Tombb25 - Seattle Mariners
15. Tombb25 (from Bjsportscards77) - Arizona Diamondbacks
16. Gr33d - Colorado Rockies
17. Hobbiewt (from Kevinshreves) - Los Angeles Angels
18. Lauvray04 - San Francisco Giants
19. Tombb25 (from Bjsportcards77) - Texas Rangers
20. Hobbiewt (from Kevinshreves) - Chicago Cubs
21. Peterose4hof - San Diego Padres
22. Bcxraider - Los Angeles Dodgers
23. Vintage9788 (from Kchance13) - Kansas City Royals
24. Xxmudgexx - Detroit Tigers
25. Xxmudgexx - Philadelphia Phillies
26. Hobbiewt - Florida Marlins
27. Tombb25 (from Bjsportscards77) - Toronto Blue Jays
28. Hobbiewt - Chicago White Sox
29. Vintage9788 - Tampa Bay Rays
30. Tombb25 (from Bjsportcards77) - Oakland Athletics
31. Hobbiewt - Houston Astros
6. Mr Yoshi San
1. B garett
Last edited by kwitt399; 10-09-2013 at 02:13 AM.
|04-19-2012, 12:15 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Shop for Sports Cards and Trading Cards
|04-20-2012, 03:12 AM||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2011
1 spot, please
Ashley Lelie Rookie Collector, as well as Henry Owens and Rob Refsnyder to name a few.
I'm always looking to add new Ashley Lelie 2002 year Rookie cards to my collection. Finders fee for rare items that I need for my collection.
|04-20-2012, 11:16 AM||#19 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2011