Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2012, 03:55 AM   #276 (permalink)

This sucks cause i cant really say anything since i got the first pick in the first case. But fuc it I am gonna say something. Everyone that is bitchin and moaning, even if we random one more time for the people that are saying it wasnt fair, what is gonna be the excuse if you drop a slot the next random.."oh we should random one more time" Its a dang random no matter what team you pick you still dont know if you are gonna get a good hit... I had five hits last month with the 18th pick and the person before me didnt hit crap...ITS NOT A HIT DRAFT so what does it matter. Lexus takes time from his family to break cases for us, ships to us, offers his slots to us and people bitch cause they get the 18th or 21st slot. If this ends, I am sorry Lexus. I will gift you 50 bucks to do as you please for the trouble..I cant believe grown folks act as such even getting Lex to start a baseball break and then backing out after 3-4 months. ridiculous.
lilkeithw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:51 AM   #277 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkeithw View Post
This sucks cause i cant really say anything since i got the first pick in the first case. But fuc it I am gonna say something. Everyone that is bitchin and moaning, even if we random one more time for the people that are saying it wasnt fair, what is gonna be the excuse if you drop a slot the next random.."oh we should random one more time" Its a dang random no matter what team you pick you still dont know if you are gonna get a good hit... I had five hits last month with the 18th pick and the person before me didnt hit crap...ITS NOT A HIT DRAFT so what does it matter. Lexus takes time from his family to break cases for us, ships to us, offers his slots to us and people bitch cause they get the 18th or 21st slot. If this ends, I am sorry Lexus. I will gift you 50 bucks to do as you please for the trouble..I cant believe grown folks act as such even getting Lex to start a baseball break and then backing out after 3-4 months. ridiculous.
I feel the same way, just joined group last month and got 2nd pick with first list for 2nd case this month and now i dropped quite a few spots with the new random. What I'm still trying to understand is what the heck matters with which list gets used when doing the randomization? If it gets randomed multiple times what is the difference between using the original list and the draft list from the month before? I don't see how that would matter and before anyone starts bashing me please explain. I just started group breaks last month so there may be some logic behind it but without explanation i just don't see how it matters. I know the rules state that list must be randomed but seems like it would be a whole lot easier to just throw names in a bowl and let host pick each by live stream so there's no need confusion on which list mod is to random. Because honestly it's a huge downer to go from 2nd pick to middle of the pack. If i would have gotten a bottom pick I just eat it and move on, that's part of the gamble isn't it? Everyone knows the risks of busting wax and I'm pretty sure for the most part we are all grown men, if you can't take a $50 loss on a break then maybe you should stick to buying singles and leave the gambling to the big dawgs.

Last edited by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD; 07-04-2012 at 05:01 AM.
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:19 AM   #278 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
I feel the same way, just joined group last month and got 2nd pick with first list for 2nd case this month and now i dropped quite a few spots with the new random. What I'm still trying to understand is what the heck matters with which list gets used when doing the randomization? If it gets randomed multiple times what is the difference between using the original list and the draft list from the month before? I don't see how that would matter and before anyone starts bashing me please explain. I just started group breaks last month so there may be some logic behind it but without explanation i just don't see how it matters. I know the rules state that list must be randomed but seems like it would be a whole lot easier to just throw names in a bowl and let host pick each by live stream so there's no need confusion on which list mod is to random. Because honestly it's a huge downer to go from 2nd pick to middle of the pack. If i would have gotten a bottom pick I just eat it and move on, that's part of the gamble isn't it? Everyone knows the risks of busting wax and I'm pretty sure for the most part we are all grown men, if you can't take a $50 loss on a break then maybe you should stick to buying singles and leave the gambling to the big dawgs.
You are exactly correct, why does it matter, a random is a random. Yet we had to redo the random because it was not correct, and it is still not correct. Which is why I voted for a single draft, eases the difficulty of getting a random correct.
lnaminshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:23 AM   #279 (permalink)

Quote:
Where was this comment last month when you initially got pick #21 with the "incorrect list" then ended up with pick #5 after re-random. If the tables were turned like they were last month this comment never happens, JS.
joestyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:24 AM   #280 (permalink)

Guys, let's not make it worse than it really is, what done is one. Don't like it, drop out and others guys will pick up the slack for this month.
Kodiak10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:25 AM   #281 (permalink)

Can't believe I'm saying this....7th pick Cardinals.
Kodiak10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:28 AM   #282 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak10 View Post
Guys, let's not make it worse than it really is, what done is one. Don't like it, drop out and others guys will pick up the slack for this month.
I agree, it's just funny to me that no one had a problem with last month's re-random yet several are up in arms about this one.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:40 AM   #283 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak10 View Post
Can't believe I'm saying this....7th pick Cardinals.
Lol I was debateing taking them
fsu9988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #284 (permalink)

Brian, I still feel that this is an overall good group of guys, I hope you reconsider being done with it. I've hosted breaks in the past and I know all the work that goes into it, I've even taken the time to ship cards out for a host that stole our money. Just remember that many of us do appreciate all you do.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:40 AM   #285 (permalink)

Lex, you made it to July bro and that's more than can be said about a lot of the other members on here complaining about the randoms. As much as I want things to be fair, like many of us, sometimes errors are made. It's too much stress to be put on you for trying to make everything right...

If we make mistakes along the way, we deal with it the following month. We need to quit trying to "re-do" everything to get it right. If I could have a re-do in life, there are plenty of things I would do to put myself in a better place than I am now...but unfortunately, I can't. I learned through making these mistakes...

It's a freaking hobby and people need to take the good with the bad. I think you've done a great job at this and I hope you continue to host. There aren't many "trusted" people out there that do what you do because you love the hobby. Don't get me wrong, it's always good to pull those awesome money makers, but you do it for more than that....

Anyways, I hope you know how awesome of a member you are on here and I look forward to any breaks you have in the future. Thanks again for the past 6 months on these breaks...and hopefully we'll be seeing you next month...

So, good to hear I rate military disability....too bad it's 0%....
jlcherry2477 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #286 (permalink)

With the 8th pick i'll take the Giants... Please can someone PM next in line
About to start a Patrick Peterson Collection
tthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:42 PM   #287 (permalink)

Just got up to see how you #@#@#@#@#@#@es were doing and see we are still where we were yesterday. Very disappointing. Happy 4th of July mofos. Are we drafting just once for both or twice for two? And if the plans to draft 2 times when is that starting. Quit your #@#@#@#@#@#@en and get in the kitchen and start drafting!

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:56 PM   #288 (permalink)

Not sure where we are at with case 2, technically it would need to be randomed 1 more time inorder to be the "correct" random list, since the uproar was over how case 2 was initially the wrong list randomed and ppl wanted things to be done correctly, but idk. Never realized how having 2 drafts would get so complicated lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
Just got up to see how you #@#@#@#@#@#@es were doing and see we are still where we were yesterday. Very disappointing. Happy 4th of July mofos. Are we drafting just once for both or twice for two? And if the plans to draft 2 times when is that starting. Quit your #@#@#@#@#@#@en and get in the kitchen and start drafting!
Base: http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/L_I_P/Baseball/

Last edited by fishtaco02; 07-04-2012 at 12:58 PM.
fishtaco02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:00 PM   #289 (permalink)

Happy 4th everyone, and in the words of Michael Breed "LET'S DO THIS!!!"
Old 07-04-2012, 01:21 PM   #290 (permalink)

Was this for the June break? I was in Morocco studying and missed it so Lex filled my spot. What the hell happened to our group while I was gone?
Old 07-04-2012, 01:41 PM   #291 (permalink)

Case 1

1. lilkeithw - Colts
2. addicted36 - Redskins
3. pico04 - Browns
4. gator993 - 49ers
5. ibleedbattlered - Jaguars
6. fsu9988 - Dolphins
7. Kodiak10 - Cardinals
8. tthomas - Giants
9. allingamer -
10. Purple Hays -
11. callieanne10 -
12. Pico04 -
13. Joesty1 -
14. Collectivetoys -
15. Jlcherry2477 -
16. sportsamerica -
17. mustanjj909 -
18. fishtaco02 -
19. rconde -
20. skipfreely -
21. mjkrites -
22. mintyfrisk -
23. whackspacks -
24. Bigbadbloom -
25. falcons_fan -
26. Inaminshall -
27. popmaz -
28. Pdo138 -
29. lexus2903 -

Bears
Bengals
Bills
Broncos
Buccaneers
Chargers
Chiefs
Cowboys
Eagles
Falcons
Jets
Lions
Packers
Panthers
Patriots
Raiders
Rams
Ravens
Saints
Seahawks
Steelers
Texans
Titans
Vikings

Dallas Cowboys fan Good or Bad!
mustangjj909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #292 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthomas View Post
With the 8th pick i'll take the Giants... Please can someone PM next in line
I pm'ed allingamer for you. Alright guys let's just try to finish this months break and hopefully after we can determine if somebody wants to keep the group going. I nominate myself but the only issue with me would be that I can only break on weekends only.

Dallas Cowboys fan Good or Bad!
mustangjj909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:17 PM   #293 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestyl View Post
Where was this comment last month when you initially got pick #21 with the "incorrect list" then ended up with pick #5 after re-random. If the tables were turned like they were last month this comment never happens, JS.
Where was ANY comment from me last month calling for a re random? I was as lost then as I am now, don't try to put me on blast when IDK WTF is going on with these lists that keep getting screwed up for whatever reason. I ate it now didn't I? Where in my comment above did I even mention this effin list and to re random again after losing #2......JS

Last edited by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD; 07-04-2012 at 03:42 PM.
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:15 PM   #294 (permalink)

If Lexus ain't doing the breaks, I'm out after Inception....

So, good to hear I rate military disability....too bad it's 0%....
jlcherry2477 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:26 PM   #295 (permalink)

Lol my spot keeps getting worse each time it looks like. Is there a real draft order for case 2?
Old 07-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #296 (permalink)

If case 2 draft is such a problem let's just use one draft order for the whole thing

http://s775.beta.photobucket.com/user/alexladue/library/

Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #297 (permalink)

Quote:
If case 2 draft is such a problem let's just use one draft order for the whole thing
says the one with the #2 pick.....
Old 07-04-2012, 04:21 PM   #298 (permalink)

I think the whole reason the idea of 2 different drafts came up was bc there are 9 teams that don't have rookie "hit" cards. So to try to get everyone a fair shot at getting on of the teams that has "hits" ppl wanted to different drafts.

Quote:
Base: http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/L_I_P/Baseball/
fishtaco02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #299 (permalink)

sorry guys, just woke up, had late night at work. with the #9 pick in July's draft #1 I guess I will take my PC team The Minnesota Vikings.

Lex, I hope you reconsider about stopping the break. I know I haven't been in the group all that long, but I really enjoy the breaks and appreciate everything you do for us with them. Mistakes happen and you've always done everything to make them right. Don't sweat the small stuff, after all this is just a hobby.

Case 1

1. lilkeithw - Colts
2. addicted36 - Redskins
3. pico04 - Browns
4. gator993 - 49ers
5. ibleedbattlered - Jaguars
6. fsu9988 - Dolphins
7. Kodiak10 - Cardinals
8. tthomas - Giants
9. allingamer - Vikings
10. Purple Hays -
11. callieanne10 -
12. Pico04 -
13. Joesty1 -
14. Collectivetoys -
15. Jlcherry2477 -
16. sportsamerica -
17. mustanjj909 -
18. fishtaco02 -
19. rconde -
20. skipfreely -
21. mjkrites -
22. mintyfrisk -
23. whackspacks -
24. Bigbadbloom -
25. falcons_fan -
26. Inaminshall -
27. popmaz -
28. Pdo138 -
29. lexus2903 -

Bears
Bengals
Bills
Broncos
Buccaneers
Chargers
Chiefs
Cowboys
Eagles
Falcons
Jets
Lions
Packers
Panthers
Patriots
Raiders
Rams
Ravens
Saints
Seahawks
Steelers
Texans
Titans
allingamer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #300 (permalink)

With pick #10 ill take the Denver Broncos

Pm'd next in line
Purple Hays is offline   Reply With Quote