Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #301 (permalink)
Member
 
fishtaco02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,849
Default

Case 1

1. lilkeithw - Colts
2. addicted36 - Redskins
3. pico04 - Browns
4. gator993 - 49ers
5. ibleedbattlered - Jaguars
6. fsu9988 - Dolphins
7. Kodiak10 - Cardinals
8. tthomas - Giants
9. allingamer - Vikings
10. Purple Hays - Broncos
11. callieanne10 -
12. Pico04 -
13. Joesty1 -
14. Collectivetoys -
15. Jlcherry2477 -
16. sportsamerica -
17. mustanjj909 -
18. fishtaco02 -
19. rconde -
20. skipfreely -
21. mjkrites -
22. mintyfrisk -
23. whackspacks -
24. Bigbadbloom -
25. falcons_fan -
26. Inaminshall -
27. popmaz -
28. Pdo138 -
29. lexus2903 -


Bears
Bengals
Bills
Buccaneers
Chargers
Chiefs
Cowboys
Eagles
Falcons
Jets
Lions
Packers
Panthers
Patriots
Raiders
Rams
Ravens
Saints
Seahawks
Steelers
Texans
Titans
__________________
PM works best (I trade by BV, buy by SV)
FB: http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/L_I_P/Football/?start=all
Basket: http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/L_I_P/Basketball/
Base: http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/L_I_P/Baseball/
fishtaco02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:58 PM   #302 (permalink)
Member
 
lexus2903's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Syracuse,NY
Posts: 1,583
Default

callieanne10 selects the Rams
lexus2903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:58 PM   #303 (permalink)
Member
 
lexus2903's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Syracuse,NY
Posts: 1,583
Default

CASE 2 to be randomed 4x:

1. lilkeithw -
2. addicted36 -
3. pico04 -
4. gator993 -
5. ibleedbattlered -
6. fsu9988 -
7. Kodiak10 -
8. tthomas -
9. allingamer -
10. Purple Hays -
11. callieanne10 -
12. Pico04 -
13. Joesty1 -
14. Collectivetoys -
15. Jlcherry2477 -
16. sportsamerica -
17. mustanjj909 -
18. fishtaco02 -
19. rconde -
20. skipfreely -
21. mjkrites -
22. mintyfrisk -
23. whackspacks -
24. Bigbadbloom -
25. falcons_fan -
26. Inaminshall -
27. popmaz -
28. Pdo138 -

Last edited by lexus2903; 07-04-2012 at 07:24 PM.
lexus2903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #304 (permalink)
Member
 
lexus2903's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Syracuse,NY
Posts: 1,583
Default

I picked for callieanne10, I have submitted the list to be randomed again 4x to a MOD. If it is done only once or 12x I don't care it will stand. If you don't like it tough. You want me to be an A*hole I can be. I will set and post the break time and if you don't like it too bad for you. After this break I am done with this group. I have thought about this all last night and today. It is true 3-4 jackoffs ruined it for everyone, myself included. I still belive I am owed an apology by lminashall but if I don't get one I don't care. I believe I have been more than fair and unbiased throughout the breaks. I have reaped praise and thanks to people that have contributed and helped along with the way.
I have given my time, effort and money towards these breaks. I don't want anything back nor is that why I am saying this. How long do you really think the $300 gets for supplies and stuff. That ran out 3 months ago and since that time I have been covering every dime and never once have asked for anything as I quoted a price and it wouldn't be fair. What about the extra shipping charges to send items priority mail that comes out of my pocket, not once asking for anything in return. I was in the break where the jackoff ran off with our money and we got shafted. I wanted to form a break with some cool guys/gals that would be fun and we could joke with each other and cheer for each other when they hit something good. I thought we had a pretty good core of people and I still do but some jackoffs use their computer muscles behind the keyboard to say it is rigged or because I'm friends with a fish??? WTF!!!!!!!!!You sir are an idiot and deserve to have your foot shoved up your A%$!!! I don't know fish except through here. He has been a great help to me when I have had questions or concerns about this and the process. Unlike yourself and a select few others that just want to chime in to stir the conspiracy pot which is total bs. MODS have a thankless job and I for one am truly thankful for the time they have taken to answer my questions and concerns and to help me out when I first started this process.
I am taking myself out of this break and my slots can either go to Gator, Whacks, Falcons_Fan or Callieanne10. Gator and Whacks have been shafted it seems every break and I feel for them. Falcons_Fan is a class act and stand up guy picking up the tab for Callieanne10 and wanted nothing in return. Callieanne10 is risking his life to keep ours safe.
For the 3-4 jackoffs please take the time out to apologize to the new members that you F'd this up for them. AFter this break it is dead, find someone else's parade to ruin. Thanks to all the members who have contributed and helped out along the way which for the most part was 90% of you guys. If you see me around feel free to drop me a line. This has soured me for now, thanks for making something that was suppossed to be FUN and a HOBBY and ruining it.
I might run a break with 10 possibly 15 members that I enjoy this HOBBY with if anyone is interested please drop me a pm or I might just get out for awhile, not sure. One thing is for sure this is NOT fun to me right now.

Last edited by lexus2903; 07-04-2012 at 07:22 PM.
lexus2903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #305 (permalink)
Member
 
lexus2903's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Syracuse,NY
Posts: 1,583
Default

Sorry for the long winded story but I forgot to say thank you to everyone that has had my back and had kind things to say about me and this group. It means a lot to me that some people do really appreciate the time and effort that I have put into this. That I have been FAIR, HONEST and TRUTHFUL and RESPECTFUL in trying to please everyone which was and is IMPOSSIBLE.
lexus2903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #306 (permalink)
Member
 
lexus2903's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Syracuse,NY
Posts: 1,583
Default

Case 1

1. lilkeithw - Colts
2. addicted36 - Redskins
3. pico04 - Browns
4. gator993 - 49ers
5. ibleedbattlered - Jaguars
6. fsu9988 - Dolphins
7. Kodiak10 - Cardinals
8. tthomas - Giants
9. allingamer - Vikings
10. Purple Hays - Broncos
11. callieanne10 - Rams
12. Pico04 -
13. Joesty1 -
14. Collectivetoys -
15. Jlcherry2477 -
16. sportsamerica -
17. mustanjj909 -
18. fishtaco02 -
19. rconde -
20. skipfreely -
21. mjkrites -
22. mintyfrisk -
23. whackspacks -
24. Bigbadbloom -
25. falcons_fan -
26. Inaminshall -
27. popmaz -
28. Pdo138 -


Bears
Bengals
Bills
Buccaneers
Chargers
Chiefs
Cowboys
Eagles
Falcons
Jets
Lions
Packers
Panthers
Patriots
Raiders
Ravens
Saints
Seahawks
Steelers
Texans
Titans
lexus2903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #307 (permalink)
Member
 
lexus2903's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Syracuse,NY
Posts: 1,583
Default

pico has been pm'd
lexus2903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:39 PM   #308 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: rio grande valley,tx
Posts: 1,608
Default

i too am will not be back for any groups unless lexus you decide to make another one.
__________________
http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx207/rconde_album/
rconde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:58 PM   #309 (permalink)
Member
 
mustangjj909's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: riverside, ca
Posts: 1,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangjj909 View Post
I pm'ed allingamer for you. Alright guys let's just try to finish this months break and hopefully after we can determine if somebody wants to keep the group going. I nominate myself but the only issue with me would be that I can only break on weekends only.
Hey guys I have changed my mind about maybe taking over the group.
__________________
I only ship to the United States of America
http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/mustangjj909/library/FOOTBALL%20AUTOS?sort=3&page=1

Dallas Cowboys fan Good or Bad!
mustangjj909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #310 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 358
Default

Has case two been ransomed yet?
__________________
Trade by BV
All cards in photobucket for trade!
http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p531/pdo138/
Pdo138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #311 (permalink)
Member
 
lexus2903's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Syracuse,NY
Posts: 1,583
Default

No still waiting on a MOD, it is a holiday though so hopefully by tomorrow it should be all set.
lexus2903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #312 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: toledo OH
Posts: 125
Default

Lex thank you again for all the time you put into this group. I just can't believe this is coming to an end.
I understand why you are doing what you're doing. I would have done the same thing. You 3/ 4 guys that did this, may the card gods powell you for life!
fsu9988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:54 PM   #313 (permalink)
Moderator
 
iluvfish2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 22,212
Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2
Default

There were 28 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

18. fishtaco02 -
16. sportsamerica -
4. gator993 -
7. Kodiak10 -
27. popmaz -
5. ibleedbattlered -
14. Collectivetoys -
20. skipfreely -
17. mustanjj909 -
10. Purple Hays -
21. mjkrites -
1. lilkeithw -
26. Inaminshall -
8. tthomas -
13. Joesty1 -
23. whackspacks -
9. allingamer -
11. callieanne10 -
6. fsu9988 -
28. Pdo138 -
12. Pico04 -
2. addicted36 -
22. mintyfrisk -
15. Jlcherry2477 -
3. pico04 -
25. falcons_fan -
24. Bigbadbloom -
19. rconde -

Timestamp: 2012-07-05 01:54:30 UTC

You have randomized this list 4 times.
__________________
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
iluvfish2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #314 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: rio grande valley,tx
Posts: 1,608
Default

looks like one of the crybabys got 1st place now, i wonder if he will complain now
__________________
http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx207/rconde_album/

Last edited by rconde; 07-04-2012 at 10:06 PM.
rconde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:42 PM   #315 (permalink)
Member
 
joestyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Pearland, TX
Posts: 1,267
Default

Well, technically the correct list still wasn't used. The correct list includes Lexus2903. Brian, you can void your pick but after the randomization. I'm not trying to prolong this debacle but just want it to be "fair" for all. I know no one will disagree especially the guys whining about the 3/4 randomizations in the name of "getting it right".

Brian, if you do decide to start a smaller group break club, I hope you'll consider me, thanks for all you've done.
joestyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #316 (permalink)
Member
 
mustangjj909's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: riverside, ca
Posts: 1,502
Default

Case 2

1. fishtaco02 -
2. sportsamerica -
3. gator993 -
4. Kodiak10 -
5. popmaz -
6. ibleedbattlered -
7. Collectivetoys -
8. skipfreely -
9. mustanjj909 -
10. Purple Hays -
11. mjkrites -
12. lilkeithw -
13. Inaminshall -
14. tthomas -
15. Joesty1 -
16. whackspacks -
17. allingamer -
18. callieanne10 -
19. fsu9988 -
20. Pdo138 -
21. Pico04 -
22. addicted36 -
23. mintyfrisk -
24. Jlcherry2477 -
25. pico04 -
26. falcons_fan -
27. Bigbadbloom -
28. rconde -

Teams Available:

49ers
Bears
Bengals
Bills
Broncos
Browns
Buccaneers
Cardinals
Chargers
Chiefs
Colts
Cowboys
Dolphins
Eagles
Falcons
Giants
Jaguars
Jets
Lions
Packers
Panthers
Patriots
Raiders
Rams
Ravens
Redskins
Saints
Seahawks
Steelers
Texans
Titans
Vikings
__________________
I only ship to the United States of America
http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/mustangjj909/library/FOOTBALL%20AUTOS?sort=3&page=1

Dallas Cowboys fan Good or Bad!
mustangjj909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #317 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: toledo OH
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestyl View Post
Well, technically the correct list still wasn't used. The correct list includes Lexus2903. Brian, you can void your pick but after the randomization. I'm not trying to prolong this debacle but just want it to be "fair" for all. I know no one will disagree especially the guys whining about the 3/4 randomizations in the name of "getting it right".

Brian, if you do decide to start a smaller group break club, I hope you'll consider me, thanks for all you've done.
Shut up!
Are you gonna keep bit,hing till you get the first spot?

Take your pick like a man and quit being a fag, its a tandom not a science!
fsu9988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #318 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: rio grande valley,tx
Posts: 1,608
Default

well lexus name is missing from list so he does have a valid point.in fairness his name should be included then if he decides he dosent want his pick he can cancel thereafter.
__________________
http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx207/rconde_album/
rconde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:17 PM   #319 (permalink)
Member
 
popmaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 3,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus2903 View Post
I picked for callieanne10, I have submitted the list to be randomed again 4x to a MOD. If it is done only once or 12x I don't care it will stand. If you don't like it tough. You want me to be an A*hole I can be. I will set and post the break time and if you don't like it too bad for you. After this break I am done with this group. I have thought about this all last night and today. It is true 3-4 jackoffs ruined it for everyone, myself included. I still belive I am owed an apology by lminashall but if I don't get one I don't care. I believe I have been more than fair and unbiased throughout the breaks. I have reaped praise and thanks to people that have contributed and helped along with the way.
I have given my time, effort and money towards these breaks. I don't want anything back nor is that why I am saying this. How long do you really think the $300 gets for supplies and stuff. That ran out 3 months ago and since that time I have been covering every dime and never once have asked for anything as I quoted a price and it wouldn't be fair. What about the extra shipping charges to send items priority mail that comes out of my pocket, not once asking for anything in return. I was in the break where the jackoff ran off with our money and we got shafted. I wanted to form a break with some cool guys/gals that would be fun and we could joke with each other and cheer for each other when they hit something good. I thought we had a pretty good core of people and I still do but some jackoffs use their computer muscles behind the keyboard to say it is rigged or because I'm friends with a fish??? WTF!!!!!!!!!You sir are an idiot and deserve to have your foot shoved up your A%$!!! I don't know fish except through here. He has been a great help to me when I have had questions or concerns about this and the process. Unlike yourself and a select few others that just want to chime in to stir the conspiracy pot which is total bs. MODS have a thankless job and I for one am truly thankful for the time they have taken to answer my questions and concerns and to help me out when I first started this process.
I am taking myself out of this break and my slots can either go to Gator, Whacks, Falcons_Fan or Callieanne10. Gator and Whacks have been shafted it seems every break and I feel for them. Falcons_Fan is a class act and stand up guy picking up the tab for Callieanne10 and wanted nothing in return. Callieanne10 is risking his life to keep ours safe.
For the 3-4 jackoffs please take the time out to apologize to the new members that you F'd this up for them. AFter this break it is dead, find someone else's parade to ruin. Thanks to all the members who have contributed and helped out along the way which for the most part was 90% of you guys. If you see me around feel free to drop me a line. This has soured me for now, thanks for making something that was suppossed to be FUN and a HOBBY and ruining it.
I might run a break with 10 possibly 15 members that I enjoy this HOBBY with if anyone is interested please drop me a pm or I might just get out for awhile, not sure. One thing is for sure this is NOT fun to me right now.
We all read what the man said. Give him a break! He has had the patience of a saint with all that has been happening. Can we just get this done? It really should not be this difficult!
__________________
"It's all interpretation, to find the truth you have to read between the lines" -DR

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/popmaz/?start=20
popmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:33 PM   #320 (permalink)
Member
 
pico04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 6,604
Default

I will take the Bucs

Case 1

1. lilkeithw - Colts
2. addicted36 - Redskins
3. pico04 - Browns
4. gator993 - 49ers
5. ibleedbattlered - Jaguars
6. fsu9988 - Dolphins
7. Kodiak10 - Cardinals
8. tthomas - Giants
9. allingamer - Vikings
10. Purple Hays - Broncos
11. callieanne10 - Rams
12. Pico04 - Buccaneers
13. Joesty1 -
14. Collectivetoys -
15. Jlcherry2477 -
16. sportsamerica -
17. mustanjj909 -
18. fishtaco02 -
19. rconde -
20. skipfreely -
21. mjkrites -
22. mintyfrisk -
23. whackspacks -
24. Bigbadbloom -
25. falcons_fan -
26. Inaminshall -
27. popmaz -
28. Pdo138 -


Bears
Bengals
Bills
Buccaneers
Chargers
Chiefs
Cowboys
Eagles
Falcons
Jets
Lions
Packers
Panthers
Patriots
Raiders
Ravens
Saints
Seahawks
Steelers
Texans
Titans
__________________
Players/Teams I PC:
NBA: LA Lakers
MLB: LAA Angels
NFL: Green Bay Packers
pico04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:51 PM   #321 (permalink)
Member
 
fishtaco02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,849
Default

Wow...crybaby? Are u serious, not once did I "cry" about anything. I have never complained about anything. Only thing I''ve ever done in any of our breaks was state facts or point things out. I have always supported the group, above any individual. It's douches like u that have ruined this group. Funny how when the random used the wrong list, the ppl that wanted to redo the draft aren't "cry babies". But yet when we try to get this case 2 redraft done correctly we are "crying" about it. Whatever dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by rconde View Post
looks like one of the crybabys got 1st place now, i wonder if he will complain now
__________________
PM works best (I trade by BV, buy by SV)
FB: http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/L_I_P/Football/?start=all
Basket: http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/L_I_P/Basketball/
Base: http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/L_I_P/Baseball/
fishtaco02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #322 (permalink)
Member
 
fishtaco02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,849
Default

Case 2 pick 1, I take the COLTS. If someone can pm next person as I am on my phone. Appreciate it.
__________________
PM works best (I trade by BV, buy by SV)
FB: http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/L_I_P/Football/?start=all
Basket: http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/L_I_P/Basketball/
Base: http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/L_I_P/Baseball/
fishtaco02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:00 AM   #323 (permalink)
Member
 
mustangjj909's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: riverside, ca
Posts: 1,502
Default

Case 2

1. fishtaco02 - Colts
2. sportsamerica -
3. gator993 -
4. Kodiak10 -
5. popmaz -
6. ibleedbattlered -
7. Collectivetoys -
8. skipfreely -
9. mustanjj909 -
10. Purple Hays -
11. mjkrites -
12. lilkeithw -
13. Inaminshall -
14. tthomas -
15. Joesty1 -
16. whackspacks -
17. allingamer -
18. callieanne10 -
19. fsu9988 -
20. Pdo138 -
21. Pico04 -
22. addicted36 -
23. mintyfrisk -
24. Jlcherry2477 -
25. pico04 -
26. falcons_fan -
27. Bigbadbloom -
28. rconde -

Teams Available:

49ers
Bears
Bengals
Bills
Broncos
Browns
Buccaneers
Cardinals
Chargers
Chiefs
Cowboys
Dolphins
Eagles
Falcons
Giants
Jaguars
Jets
Lions
Packers
Panthers
Patriots
Raiders
Rams
Ravens
Redskins
Saints
Seahawks
Steelers
Texans
Titans
Vikings

I will pm sportsamerica
__________________
I only ship to the United States of America
http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/mustangjj909/library/FOOTBALL%20AUTOS?sort=3&page=1

Dallas Cowboys fan Good or Bad!
mustangjj909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:05 AM   #324 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: rio grande valley,tx
Posts: 1,608
Default

so you didnt complain about the list?
__________________
http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx207/rconde_album/
rconde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #325 (permalink)
Member
 
pico04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 6,604
Default

Case 2 Re-Random With The Right List!..........lol!


#@#@#@#@ It....This Group Has Gone Down Fast....Lets get this #@#@#@#@ done and move the flip on....Brian Your Awesome and the core of this group knows it and will not forget how much you've done.
__________________
Players/Teams I PC:
NBA: LA Lakers
MLB: LAA Angels
NFL: Green Bay Packers
pico04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.