Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2012, 11:05 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Lexus2903 JULY Football Break

Lexus2903 Football Monthly Break JULY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June Break: 2012 Topps Inception Football 2 CASES - 16 Boxes

Please send $52 payment via paypal to lexus2903@yahoo.com
New Members please add the following: 1st month includes an additional $10 to cover supplies for the 12 month duration, so new members ths months payment would be $62.
Due Date for Payments is JULY 1st
Only Hits/Inserts/Numbered Cards will be shipped.
If people want their base cards shipped there will be an additional fee.
Payment includes price for case/PP fees and Shipping costs.
Do NOT mention group break of any kind just put your Blowout Id in the Subject. Any questions guys feel free to PM me. Good Luck Everyone!!!

Payments are due by the 1st of the month please pay accordingly. This is a RANDOM by a MOD to see where each person RANDOMS and then the DRFT. If a card has a player(s) from different teams it is then randomed between those teams.

So far this has been a cool group to bust wax with, let's keep it going with little drama as possible. Be kind and respectful to others and GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

1. Kodiak10 - 1 DRAFT
2. fsu9988 - 1 DRAFT
3. Jlcherry2477 - 2 DRAFTS
4. Collectivetoys
5. ibleedbattlered
6. lexus2903
7. Inaminshall
- 1 DRAFT
8. Joesty1 - 2 DRAFTS
9. falcons_fan - 2 DRAFTS
10. callieanne10 - paid for by Falcons_Fan
11. addicted36 - 2 DRAFTS
12. pico04 - 2 DRAFTS
13. Bigbadbloom - 2 DRAFTS
14. sportsamerica
15. rconde - 2 DRAFTS
16. tthomas - 2 DRAFTS
17. allingamer - 2 DRAFTS
18. lilkeithw - 2 DRAFTS
19. mintyfrisk
20. popmaz - 1 DRAFT
21. skipfreely
22. fishtaco02 - 1 DRAFT
23. Pdo138
24. Pico04 - 2 DRAFTS
25. Purple Hays
26. whackspacks - 1 DRAFT
27. mustanjj909 - 2 DRAFTS
28. gator993 - 1 DRAFT
29. mjkrites - 2 DRAFTS

BACK-UPS:

Order # 173265
Thread already moved to active.

When sending an Online Payment to the host, protect yourself by sending as goods (not gift). If a payment is sent as a "gift", you eliminate your chance of filing a claim or chargeback should the need arise. If possible, fund the payment with a credit card to be fully protected.

Last edited by lexus2903; 07-03-2012 at 10:59 AM.
lexus2903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
Post this when creating an order and moving break to active

Moving to active.

When sending an Online Payment to the host, protect yourself by sending as goods (not gift). If a payment is sent as a "gift", you eliminate your chance of filing a claim or chargeback should the need arise. If possible, fund the payment with a credit card to be fully protected.

Please rereport when your ready to setup the order (although I do see the order number listed above)
Old 06-28-2012, 10:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Just sent my payment. Looking forward to it!
Old 06-28-2012, 10:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

My Payment Will Be Sent Tomorrow

***Still Need One Slot Filled In Our Fantasy Football League***
BO Monthly Football Group Break League
NFL: Green Bay Packers
pico04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:55 AM   #5 (permalink)

Please place me on back up list.. Thanks
Pdo138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:08 AM   #6 (permalink)

I'm confused by OP, I thought we were a team draft break group not a team random group. Can someone clarify please.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:41 AM   #7 (permalink)

Sorry bud I just copied and pasted from my baseball group fixed now. It is a draft.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:42 AM   #8 (permalink)

Have you down pdo138
Old 06-29-2012, 09:33 AM   #9 (permalink)

Order #173265
Already moved to active.

blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:49 AM   #10 (permalink)

Love how this group has matured. By far my favorite break of the month and I am guarenteed a bottom 3 pick.

At least now that should get me the Raiders (ok reverse jinks in this post I really would like RG3 or Luck love to start of the new season right).

Payment was already sent.
Gator993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:00 AM   #11 (permalink)

payment sent
lilkeithw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:45 AM   #12 (permalink)

Payment Sent

Dallas Cowboys fan Good or Bad!
mustangjj909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #13 (permalink)

Lex couple of questions for you boss

1) Where are we at with payment?

2) When will you go to the backups?

3) What did you decide about the time limit for picks?

4) Was it decided 1 snake team draft break for the 2 cases or 2 regular team drafts?

5) Inception is like 5 star, there is money to be made on base cards. How much more to ship those out? "If people want their base cards shipped there will be an additional fee."

Thanks man keep up the solid work,

Alex

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. Don't ever worry what other people think. Damn The Hard Times. Enjoy The Good Times!
addicted36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #14 (permalink)

1) Where are we at with payment?
I will update everything this evening when I get home but only believe we are half way there.

2) When will you go to the backups?
Will go to backups Monday evening. Most guys pay or drop me a PM and let me know the deal. I believe we have a great group here and most of the dropouts have been weeded out. This should be the group to the end, even though I would like to keep it going.

Depends when we start. During the work week during the day people can draft but I will not implement a time limit until 6PM at night eastern time. Then it will be 30 minutes a pick until 12PM eastern time.

4) Was it decided 1 snake team draft break for the 2 cases or 2 regular team drafts?
According to the votes it looks like 1 draft for both cases. No snake, that was veteod asap. I personally like the 2 drafts: ie.. 1 for each case but the majority has spoken.

5) Inception is like 5 star, there is money to be made on base cards. How much more to ship those out? "If people want their base cards shipped there will be an additional fee."
If everyone wants their base which I assume all would since they are worth something. I will just weigh them when they are ready to ship and PM people if it costs more than the original shipping costs.
Old 06-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus2903 View Post
According to the votes it looks like 1 draft for both cases. No snake, that was veteod asap. I personally like the 2 drafts: ie.. 1 for each case but the majority has spoken.
I was curious about this, because I was thinking it was leaning the other way. I went back through to see if I could count things up and here is what I came up with. I may have missed some of the responses, so I apologize if I did, but based on the below, we probably need the people who have not answered to pick one of the choices.

2 Drafts
Bigbadbloom
Addicted36
joestyl
falcons_fan (Had Snake, but decided to change to this)
likeithw
Lexus2903
allingamer
tthomas
Purple Hays
skipfreely
mustangjj909

Single Draft
fsu9988
fishtaco02
Inaminshall
popmaz

Snake
Kodiak10
Pico04
Gator993 (If not snake then Single draft)

No Answer (or didn't care, or I just missed it)
jlcherry2477
Collectivetoys
iBleedBattleRed
rconde (2 separate drafts would be fun, but time consuming. Wasn't sure on this one)
CallieAnne
mintyfrisk (Fine with any format)
chittychitty844
sportsamerica
BuckNuts34
whackpacks
mjkrites
Old 06-29-2012, 01:18 PM   #16 (permalink)

I posted earlier about having a poll to eliminate any doubts and to know where everyone stands without going through all the posts.
joestyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:36 PM   #17 (permalink)

I like the idea of 2 drafts but if its gonna drag out like this months did I'd rather just one or snake to keep it going while those bottom picks are still around to snake back up.
Old 06-29-2012, 01:42 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
I like the idea of 2 drafts but if its gonna drag out like this months did I'd rather just one or snake to keep it going while those bottom picks are still around to snake back up.
I was originally worried about that as well, but if we get the payments on time or at least close to on-time around the 1st, then we should have plenty of time to get it done. Plus with this rule in place:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus2903 View Post
Depends when we start. During the work week during the day people can draft but I will not implement a time limit until 6PM at night eastern time. Then it will be 30 minutes a pick until 12PM eastern time.
Then we will definitely get it done quicker, so that is why I changed from Snake to 2 drafts.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #19 (permalink)

SOrry guys, been outta the loop for awhile..life's been nuts as it is for all of us I am sure...

AND, I'm not sure if this was discussed before BUT, the only hits in this product are from the ones that went to the rookie premier and a few others.

There are no veteran autos or mem cards. I may be mistaken but this eliminates a good number of the lower positions right off the bat as not every team is represented.

Wish I could've chimed in sooner...but after the first 5-10 slots you are going to be hurting.

Just my opinion and it's too late to do anything, but unless I am mistaken (which I VERY WELL may be) then I think we goofed.
WhacksPacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #20 (permalink)

There are 24 teams represented in the rookie premiere class. And with the remaining teams you can still get low numbered parallels or printing plates. Every break will have teams that get shut out regardless.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhacksPacks View Post
SOrry guys, been outta the loop for awhile..life's been nuts as it is for all of us I am sure...

AND, I'm not sure if this was discussed before BUT, the only hits in this product are from the ones that went to the rookie premier and a few others.

There are no veteran autos or mem cards. I may be mistaken but this eliminates a good number of the lower positions right off the bat as not every team is represented.

Wish I could've chimed in sooner...but after the first 5-10 slots you are going to be hurting.

Just my opinion and it's too late to do anything, but unless I am mistaken (which I VERY WELL may be) then I think we goofed.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:23 PM   #22 (permalink)

This is why I thought a snake draft was the only fair way to do multiple drafts. Yes the teams in the middle are going to get stuck but so are 10 teams on the end of a single draft.

2 seperate drafts is rediculous I can't beleive we would even consider. 1 guy would have the potential to get Indy/Wash and another could have Oak/ATL why would we even make this a possibility. If we are doing it to spread the wealth then snake if we are doing it to be greedy and want a chance at RGIII and Luck I don't think thats the way this group has been operating.

This product will be hurt more than half the group in any format besides snake draft but thats what was voted on, Im used to the pain at least.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:26 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator993 View Post
This is why I thought a snake draft was the only fair way to do multiple drafts. Yes the teams in the middle are going to get stuck but so are 10 teams on the end of a single draft.

2 seperate drafts is rediculous I can't beleive we would even consider. 1 guy would have the potential to get Indy/Wash and another could have Oak/ATL why would we even make this a possibility. If we are doing it to spread the wealth then snake if we are doing it to be greedy and want a chance at RGIII and Luck I don't think thats the way this group has been operating.

This product will be hurt more than half the group in any format besides snake draft but thats what was voted on, Im used to the pain at least.
The guy with the potential Indy/Wash could still get shut out. It is all a gamble.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestyl View Post
There are 24 teams represented in the rookie premiere class. And with the remaining teams you can still get low numbered parallels or printing plates. Every break will have teams that get shut out regardless.
Correct.. But the last few people will know they are shut out before the break even begins. Oh well it is what it is
WhacksPacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestyl View Post
The guy with the potential Indy/Wash could still get shut out. It is all a gamble.
Of course but the bottom teams have zero chance, you knew what I was getting at.

Take it from someone that has had zero chance more than one month this year, the break is less fun than every pack having a chance at a nice hit.