Nauticamc2's Monthly Football Break
Payments are now due. [B]Please send $42.67 PayPal goods payment to [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email][/B]. [I][U]Only put your user name in the comment section[/U][/I]
LIVE BREAK LINK [url=http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nauticamc2]nauticamc2 on USTREAM: Football GB.[/url]
REMEMBER - I am sitting out for three months which is why there is a slight increase. We will vote once all payments are made.
Here is the break down of the group;
* 16 members
* There will be three break options to vote on each month...with a mix of team and hit drafts
* [B][U]$40 payment must be paid by the 2nd Sunday of each month [/U][/B](see price break down below)
* All payments MUST BE PAYPAL GOODS, ONLY PUT YOUR USERNAME IN THE COMMENT SECTION
* Members names will be randomed each month my a mod for both team draft and hit drafts. Lists will be randomized three times.
* If a team draft is selected for the month, the draft will begin once the members are randomized.
* The break will happen on the 3rd Sunday of each month at 7PM EST on UStream...I will post the link ahead of time.
* Any trades must be completed between members in the group and must be
posted in the forum no later than 2 hours before the break. I will pm both
members to confirm the trade.
* Subscribe to this thread so you don't miss voting or drafting opportunities!
* All cards will be shipped by the following Monday or sooner with DC, if you would like insurance on your card(s) pm me after the break
Who gets what card?
* If a card is of a player in college uniform or of a retired player, the player goes to the team who drafted him
* If the card is not of a NFL player or the player was not drafted, then the card will be randomed by a mod to the group
* Cards with multiple players will go to the member who has 51% or more of the teams on the card, if no one has 51% or more of the teams then the card will be randomed by a mod between the members who have a player on the card.
Price break down
* $40 a month total
* $1.46 pay pal fees (2.9% +.30)
* $2.80 USPS first class
* $1.74 supplies (top loaders, team bags, bubble mailers, printer ink, etc)
So that leaves $544.00 a month for boxes ($34*16=$544, $6.00*16=$96
* If a card wins the best pull of the month the box will be broken between the
* If a member fails to pay by the deadline, a current member will be offered that spot first, then a back up will take his spot in the group, the member will have the option to be placed at the bottom of the backup list
* All base cards will be donated to my LCS, unless someone wants them all.
* If you hit a card valued at $250, I will ask you pay for upgraded shipping costs...priority mail, insurance, signature confirmation (around $8)
* I DO NOT/WILL NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE USA
If you have questions or suggestions please let me know thanks.
Most of all I want this to be fun...if you can't have fun and participate then please don't join.
Members List -
Nauticamc2 (can't participate for the next two breaks)
IWantThatCard - spot taken by his son Snowboy
Back up list:
Order # 178750
2011 Panini Gold Standard Football Hobby Box - $119.00 (5 hits)
2011 Panini Plates & Patches Football - $107.95 (5 hits)
2011 Panini Absolute Memorabilia Football - $109.95 - (4 hits)
2012 Topps Finest $104.95 (2 hits)
2011 Panini Certified - 93.95 (4 hits)
Total of $535.80 for 5 boxes (20 hits plus numbered insert and base slot)
[B][I]Draft List and selections[/I][/B] -
yellowsnoman321 - Drew Brees auto /10
Pdo138 - Cam Newton auto /299
new_age_cardz - Vernon Davis auto /10
popmaz - Alex Green auto /25 (pm'd me selection)
secfan - Jamaal Charles auto /25
mikeumd - TJ Graham auto /75
thetintwiz1 - Greg Little auto 75
Ibleedbattlered - Insert slot, base slot
jfoster - Mikel Leshoure auto /499, Shane Vareen gu /250
mr_yoshi_san - Ricky Stanzi auto /55, Vincent Brown gu /299
CharlotteHokie - Colts quad gu /50, Johnathan Stewart gu /299
joceltics34 - Ravens Tandem /50, Malcom Floyd gu /299
kukawbubuh19 - MJD/Gabbert /50, Jordan Cameron auto /250 (pm'd me selection)
IWantThatCard - Hunter gu /50, Steven Jackson gu /99 (as stated in post)
TxMike - Aikman gu /299, Chris Givens auto /1368 (pm'd me to autopick)
Draft pick order - this will be used to auto-pick if your unable to select in the allotted time
1. Drew Brees auto 3/10
2. Cam Newton auto 10/299
3. Vernon Davis auto 4/10
4. Jamaal Charles auto 11/25
5. Alex Green auto 20/25
6. Greg Little auto 32/50
7. TJ Graham auto 15/75
8. Insert Slot
9. Mikel Leshoure auto 341/499
10. Kendall Hunter gu 11/50
11. Ricky Stanzi auto 41/55
12. Colts Quad gu 9/50
13. Ravens Tandem gu 28/50
14. Aikman gu 258/299
15. Chris Givens auto 311/1368
16. MJD/Gabbert gu 29/50
17. Steven Jackson gu 65/99
18. Johnathan Stewart gu 34/99
19. Jordan Cameron auto 215/250
20. Malcom Floyd gu 254/299
21. Vincent Brown gu 143/299
22. Shane Vareen gu 178/250
Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are within the guidelines and the host has provided verification for the age requirement. Please do your own due diligence and only join if you are comfortable with dealing with the host.
FYI edited host out of the break. per the rules a host can only participate in their own break if they have completed 3 group breaks.
Note - since I am unable to participate for the first three the price will be $42.67 each month until I am able to join...just like our last group.
8 spots still left!!!
Confirming based on PM
I am officially accepting my position in this monthly. Thanks nauticam!
[QUOTE=IWantThatCard;3106979]Confirming based on PM[/QUOTE]
Glad to have you join us...shouldnt take long to fill.
[QUOTE=Pdo138;3106988]I am officially accepting my position in this monthly. Thanks nauticam![/QUOTE]
Pdo nice to see you man, glad you joined
so $40 or how much?
[QUOTE=mikeumd;3107031]so $40 or how much?[/QUOTE]
Its $42.67 for the next few months to keep the total purchasing power the same while I sit out. That leaves an extra hit for a snake draft or two teams in a draft that would be randomed to other members if those teams hit.
Confirming my spot! Thanks for hosting!!
i would like to try this sign me up
[QUOTE=txmike;3107064]Confirming my spot! Thanks for hosting!![/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=mikeumd;3107070]i would like to try this sign me up[/QUOTE]
Awesome - welcome again txmike and new member mikeumd
I'm in and would like to suggest sending base by team when we have a team draft and make it a slot when making a hit draft. I know it's just base but if we get shut out SOMETHING is better than NOTHING. Just my two cents but regardless I'm in.
[QUOTE=iBLeeDBaTTLeReD;3107178]I'm in and would like to suggest sending base by team when we have a team draft and make it a slot when making a hit draft. I know it's just base but if we get shut out SOMETHING is better than NOTHING. Just my two cents but regardless I'm in.[/QUOTE]
Your wish is my command...I just don't want them laying around my house!
Confirming my spot for this grp Thanks Nauticamc2 for forming this grp
[QUOTE=kukawbubuh19;3108098]Confirming my spot for this grp Thanks Nauticamc2 for forming this grp[/QUOTE]
Got you down as confirmed. Let's spread the word to get this filled, 7 spots left to go!
Looking to fill a few more spots...if your interested LMK!!!
Im am confirming
Can I get in on this?
[QUOTE=thetintwiz1;3112932]Im am confirming[/QUOTE]
Welcome back wiz!
[QUOTE=popmaz;3112961]Can I get in on this?[/QUOTE]
You sure can...Happy to see a new new faces with this group!
9 confirmed spots...7 left. Spread the word, I would like to get a break in this month!
I would like 2 spots if no one cares
Can I grab a spot?
[QUOTE=thetintwiz1;3113818]I would like 2 spots if no one cares[/QUOTE]
I don't have a problem if you can commit for three months. That way you could take over my spot and the rest of the guys would only pay the $40 instead of $42.67. Anyone have a problem with that???
[QUOTE=joceltics34;3113831]Can I grab a spot?[/QUOTE]
You got it Joe...welcome!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.