Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default High Roller's Baseball Case Break Club - 2012-2013 Pt. Deux

Welcome to the High Roller's Multi-Sport Case Break Club Part/Month 2
----------------------------------------------------

This is an exclusive High End Case Break Club

Here, we will ONLY break cases of expensive product. Be it Baseball, Football, Basketball or Hockey. There are only 15 open spots for this monthly break club. I will have one spot. Members may only hold one spot each.

Monthly Commitment: $100-200 per member

The above monthly commitment will vary with products - some products offered by the case are $3000 and others are $1000. Each product will command it's own month's price. With any/all discounts and promotions (whether Blowout or Card Company) being passed-through to the club members via lowered spot prices. Each month's pricing will have a breakdown of the pricing for the Product and Spots, as well as shipping. This will be spelled out thoroughly each month. ANY "PROFIT or Leftover" UNDER $15, will be passed through to the next month. Anything left over $1 or more, per member will be refunded after each break ships. I will not hold more than $15 dollars "hostage", this is going to be as even a break as possible. If i lose more than $1 per spot on shipping or supplies i would expect to be repaid, eventually, somehow.

We may not break every month, for instance, if members would like to open a product that is about $3000, that will take 2 months to order.

This can be expedited in a few ways - every break will be around 30 spots or so, but we will have only 15 members. members who want in on only one spot for a $3000+ break, would simply owe their monthly allowance of $100-200. Other members may pick up the remaining spots to make up the difference. This will allow us to speed up the process and continue a month-month break.

Format of Break(s):

Format and Products will be decided monthly, this will be done to ensure a fair share of spots between all products and sports. Options include team random, team snake draft, player snake draft, hit snake draft and open to suggestions.

These votes will be held monthly, tiebreakers done by a MOD via random.org.

All randomizing will be done by MODs.

The breaks will be Hosted LIVE on BlogTV - Pits024 is my username

Rules for Break -

1 - No trading or selling spots outside of the club.
2 - This is a CLUB Break - the host is reserving one spot per break. Please be sure you are cool with that before joining.
3 - If a card worth $200 or more is pulled for your spot i will ask you to pay an extra $4 for signature confirmation and insurance.
4 - The host reserves the right to refuse spots to anyone, or revoke spots from spot holders, should that need arise (banned, or otherwise incapacitated or unable to participate are included).
5 - Trading and Selling must be confirmed a minimum of 1 day before live break.
6 - Unlike my other breaks i WILL allow members from outside the US to join. However, they will pay the necessary shipping charges for each shipment requested.
7 - DUAL, TRIPLE, OR QUAD PLAYER CARDS WILL BE RANDOMED BETWEEN ALL OF THE TEAMS ON THE CARD - A MOD WILL HANDLE THIS AFTER THE BREAK IS COMPLETED.
8 - If a member wishes to give up their spot, a list of back-ups which will be established ASAP will be used to offer a new membership, first come first serve.
9 - If a member's spot is revoked, or that member be incapacitated for whatever reason, we will follow rule #8 in order to establish a new member.
10 - Potential members that have expressed interest in a feeler thread via the baseball section will have first dibs on spots and will be notified.

Member List:

1- vwbus1978
2 - shanehw
3 - nhsportsguy
4 - orangejello727
5 - mcgoo2
6 - MikeYoder
7 - BucksBandit
8 - boardermartin
9 - KB81
10 - pikeman80
11 - 711 Cards
12 - swingman
13 - vintagebaseball
14 - murphy1313
15 - hohlernr

This Month's break will be for FIVE STAR BASEBALL!!!!
please firm up your spots by posting, or relinquish your spot and allow a back-up to enter. Thanks!
VWBUS1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).

Moving to active.

When sending an Online Payment to the host, protect yourself by sending as goods (not gift). If a payment is sent as a "gift", you eliminate your chance of filing a claim or chargeback should the need arise. If possible, fund the payment with a credit card to be fully protected.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:34 AM   #3 (permalink)

Default break club

im in this round
Ebay store www.universitysportscards.com
pikeman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:59 AM   #4 (permalink)

Would like to be a backup...Thanks
Old 10-04-2012, 11:34 AM   #5 (permalink)

Can't wait for that Five Star!
Old 10-04-2012, 10:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

I'm in but 5 Star has been pushed back to November so we should go with something else this month.

My Photobucket: http://s526.photobucket.com/albums/cc343/mcgoo2_2008/
mcgoo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

Topps only whatever we pick
Old 10-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #8 (permalink)

i am not sure why this is in active already. but whatever!

let's all confirm our spots here and allow backups in to signup, but keep the discussion limited to the poll thread.

thanks guys!
VWBUS1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:18 PM   #9 (permalink)

Spot confirmed
Old 10-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

Confirming my spot

Bucket: http://s1229.photobucket.com/user/gryder35/library/Baseball%20-%20For%20Trade
BucksBandit is offline   Reply With Quote