|06-18-2013, 12:27 PM||#1 (permalink)|
1 Case 2012/13 National Treasures Basketball break.
Break is Active! (: Please send payments to email@example.com. When doing so please include your username in the payment, just makes things a little bit more easy for me.
If you are outside the U.S. and have not pm'ed me about pricing, each international spot cost $72.
National Treasures looks to be the best product of the year, let's see how many monster cards we can get! (:
This is a Pre-Sell Item that is due out on July 31st.
Payments will be due one week after break fills up.
Here is the cost per spot breakdown:
$1754.95/30 = $58.50
$5.50 Shipping & Supplies = $64.00
$2.15 Paypal Fees = $66.00
$66.00 for the first spot, $64.00 for each additional spot
International shipping will be extra, please contact me for details before signing up.
Configuration: 3 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 10 cards per pack.
Rules for this Break (By joining this break, you agree to these rules!)
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away - it takes 3 days after payment for the cases to arrive.
3. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
4. All breaks are done LIVE and recorded.
5. Breaks will be done the Saturday following the arrival of the case.
6. After a Sunday spent sorting, the cards will be shipped out the following monday/tuesday.
7. Once cards are received, I ask that you please post in the thread that they got there.
Special rules for break:
1. all Kobe packs will go to the Lakers spot.
2. Lists will be randomed by a moderator 3 times.
3. If a card has more than one team represented on it, then the names of the teams, and members that own those spots will be randomed by a moderator.
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
New Jersey Nets
New Orleans Hornets
New York Knicks
Oklahoma City Thunder/Seattle Supersonics
Portland Trail Blazers
San Antonio Spurs
1. Fundragon (3)
4. Benz35 (1)
5. biged_0 (1)
6. ducc (1)
7. 78Yankees (2)
8. Rpetrovi (2)
9. jt16 (2)
10. Rojallad (2)
11. cajen2 (1)
12. MrRedfish66 (1)
13. TungTLe (1)
14. LeonfromNC (1)
15. Kevindraper (1)
18. antthebody (1)
19. Simpson300 (2)
21. Knicker_Puhlease (1)
23. Earvin32 (1)
26. Johnreese (1)
27. 2011Postman (2)
30. franxise01 (1)
Fundragon (3) PAID
Benz35 (1) PAID
biged_0 (1) PAID
ducc (1) PAID
78Yankees (2) PAID
Rpetrovi (2) PAID
jt16 (2) PAID
Rojallad (2) PAID
cajen2 (1) PAID
MrRedfish66 (1) PAID
TungTLe (1) PAID
LeonfromNC (1) PAID
Kevindraper (1) PAID
antthebody (1) PAID
Simpson300 (2) PAID
Knicker_Puhlease (1) PAID
Earvin32 (1) PAID
Johnreese (1) PAID
2011Postman (2) PAID
franxise01 (1) PAID
Lakerman34 (2) PAID
PC's: J.J. Redick
Last edited by Jsims20; 08-02-2013 at 08:14 PM.
|06-20-2013, 07:58 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|06-22-2013, 04:29 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2011
TRADING KNICKS TICKETS FOR CARDS!!
Iman Shumpert super collector
|06-22-2013, 04:37 PM||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canberra australia
Anyway i think its a good one,will let you know once i have it !?
oh yeah now i remember-its from crusade and its a gold quest auto 18/25
Last edited by Rpetrovi; 06-22-2013 at 04:45 PM.
|06-22-2013, 09:41 PM||#11 (permalink)|
slots 1,2 & 3 Please
It is not JUST how much you are willing to pay for it, It is ALSO about how much I will be willing to let it go for.
Trading, buying/selling is a two way street.