Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2013, 01:53 AM   #351 (permalink)

Glad I sold my spots. Snowboy hosts the monthly head to head football league and still doesn't have it up. And hasn't responded to any messages
dustyb1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #352 (permalink)

even if you sold your spots, It wont matter, You are going to have to give back the money to who you sold them too.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:20 AM   #353 (permalink)

I'm still hoping we get this worked out and continue with the draft and break. I'm not too concerned about the money...I'd much rather have BO step in and let someone else host. I agree that we don't know the details though. We'd have to know if the cases have already shipped, etc.
85GoCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:21 AM   #354 (permalink)

yea but uncertainty is going to make others very hesitant to not buy into the break so I think this needs to get situated today so we can get on with swapping spots.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:29 AM   #355 (permalink)

I posted yesterday that I PMed Danny (blowoutcards2) about the situation and asked if he could call Snowboy to check on him. Hopefully we hear something today.
rcspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:38 AM   #356 (permalink)

I was also in 4 other breaks of Snowboys (2 each for the monthly baseball and football) and he was holding all the cards from those breaks.

I hope it doesnt come down to this but if I need to file a claim with PayPal how long do I have to do it? Just dont want to miss that window in the even this doesnt resolve itself.
pjray55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:45 AM   #357 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjray55 View Post
I was also in 4 other breaks of Snowboys (2 each for the monthly baseball and football) and he was holding all the cards from those breaks.

I hope it doesnt come down to this but if I need to file a claim with PayPal how long do I have to do it? Just dont want to miss that window in the even this doesnt resolve itself.
I totally forgot that he was holding my cards from the 2 football breaks. Yikes!

www.defining1.com
^ cool initiative we are starting in Philly!
sheriffjoebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:47 AM   #358 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjray55 View Post

You can only file a claim within 45 days.
Bradforddorman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #359 (permalink)

It's only been a day or two. Hopefully the guy is okay. I'd give him at least a week to respond in case something serious happened. The guy has a good track record.
zeeropointzeero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:20 AM   #360 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeropointzeero View Post
It's only been a day or two. Hopefully the guy is okay. I'd give him at least a week to respond in case something serious happened. The guy has a good track record.
He has always been a good member on here. Situations come up in everyone's lives that cause delays. I wish some from blowout would atleast post on here the status of the order. Does anyone know snowboy personally or live near him?
Doublexthebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #361 (permalink)

I rather keep it with the same host, however we need to get this draft moving because I would like to see this break broke by Next week.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #362 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barberromo2008 View Post
I rather keep it with the same host, however we need to get this draft moving because I would like to see this break broke by Next week.
how would we switch hosts. its not that easy
Madrid1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:24 PM   #363 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

switching hosts isn't an option........money has been paid to snowboy.......either he shows up and gets the ball rolling or paypal will have mad chargebacks...........its early though give it time
Old 06-28-2013, 02:48 PM   #364 (permalink)

I wonder if Blowout received payment for cases?
edclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #365 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edclay View Post
I wonder if Blowout received payment for cases?
even if they did they would have shipped already leaving the same situation. I guess it would at least shed more light on the situation.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:35 PM   #366 (permalink)

There is an order number at top of OP, could BO see if it shipped?
RayChestnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:10 PM   #367 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Ok checking with blowout to see if I can get a status update (they were going to contact snowboy). I know the product hasnt been paid for yet (but also does match the time/date stamps as it does appear that the final payments just came in around 48 hours ago). Given its only been 2 days I would freak out just yet.

The draft doesnt have to be held by the host - this has been done by others within other breaks - especially in a case like this where you've got everyone ready to go but missing a note taker. Things happen and maybe he cant get online.

The key is whom wants to can do just start a post that they can then just edit as the draft goes. This really could be as simple as everyone taking the full slot holder list and the full checklist/draft list and then you copy/paste the player you select and then remove it from the available list and both lists are continued down the thread.

Its a little bigger and longer to read, but each post provides the current draft list of whats been taken and shows exactly who is up and whats still available.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:19 PM   #368 (permalink)

Perhaps BO should look into the OP's history. It's fairly easy and I see potential red flags. 2 days isn't a long time but when you give someone $3700 and they are suppose to do certain things, it's reasonable to expect them to at least contact someone even if they are going through an emergency.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:21 PM   #369 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32 View Post
Perhaps BO should look into the OP's history. It's fairly easy and I see potential red flags. 2 days isn't a long time but when you give someone $3700 and they are suppose to do certain things, it's reasonable to expect them to at least contact someone even if they are going through an emergency.
please elaborate on your flags im bored
Old 06-28-2013, 04:30 PM   #370 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
Ok checking with blowout to see if I can get a status update (they were going to contact snowboy). I know the product hasnt been paid for yet (but also does match the time/date stamps as it does appear that the final payments just came in around 48 hours ago). Given its only been 2 days I would freak out just yet.

The draft doesnt have to be held by the host - this has been done by others within other breaks - especially in a case like this where you've got everyone ready to go but missing a note taker. Things happen and maybe he cant get online.

The key is whom wants to can do just start a post that they can then just edit as the draft goes. This really could be as simple as everyone taking the full slot holder list and the full checklist/draft list and then you copy/paste the player you select and then remove it from the available list and both lists are continued down the thread.

Its a little bigger and longer to read, but each post provides the current draft list of whats been taken and shows exactly who is up and whats still available.
Thank you for the help with this. I just wanted to say it is a little more complicated and goes beyond just this break. Snowboy also has been running 2 'seasonal' breaks, one for football and one for baseball and the vast majority of those participants have him holding their cards from these breaks. One of those breaks is already past 45 days since payment was sent and another is at 42 days. I am hoping he is ok but if someting doesnt happen soon I think we will be forced to start a chargeback for at least those seasonal breaks.
pjray55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:41 PM   #371 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordy22 View Post
please elaborate on your flags im bored
I second this..elaboration is always nice.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:13 PM   #372 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32 View Post
What history do you exactly consider to be any flags?

We've had no reported issues. Doesnt mean this is one. Doesnt mean its not. Best I can tell this is the largest break the host has done money wise. But I hate to call anyone out without solid proof.

If my math is right host has completed 13 breaks in the past 3 months. No issue with any of those that I'm aware of.

Feedback wise your looking at 152 in the past 6 months (and 47 in the past month, and thats almost 2x the average (152/6 = 25.3).
Old 06-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #373 (permalink)

iluvfish

I am a little confused by "Ok checking with blowout to see if I can get a status update (they were going to contact snowboy). I know the product hasnt been paid for yet (but also does match the time/date stamps as it does appear that the final payments just came in around 48 hours ago)" and your suggestion someone else could take over-does snowboy or blowout have the $?

Also, hopefully snowboy is ok, and is doing nothing wrong-IF it comes down to going to paypal for to appeal for our $ back, what history are you aware of that you could help you guess our chances of getting our $ back

Thanks 1

thanks
Old 06-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #374 (permalink)

The other question is what happens if you bought or traded for picks. How do u go about getting that money. File a claim as well
Old 06-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #375 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artchie View Post
The other question is what happens if you bought or traded for picks. How do u go about getting that money. File a claim as well
basically a mess hopefully everyone would just refund and back track and treat everyone with respect over the situation.