Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2013, 12:59 PM   #476 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcspur View Post
Oh I know stuff like that happens. But what if he doesn't have internet access? I'm just saying everyone should settle down. Feel free to file a claim but do not trash the guy until we all know what's going on. From what I remember of snowboys break he has a family and if there's a problem there then if I was in his shoes a break would be my last concern til things were taken care of.

Dave's daughter needed surgery and he gave us all advanced notice that he was gonna delay shipment of the 20 case break. Had it been an emergency situation then I highly doubt anyone would've known til he returned. I would do the same. Not saying that's.the case here. Just saying everyone needs to settle down. I have as much to lose as everyone. Heck it was my best jumbo random and I sold a spot to BBuckert24.
I agree do not trash the guy until we know, but we may never know.
Old 06-30-2013, 01:02 PM   #477 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'sFan#1 View Post
Lol...the 2 are the same, just two different mugshots of the same dude...look at the birthday and id #...anyway, regardless there is no friggin way I will be embarrassed...this guy has at least 5 different arrests in 2 different cities for this type of activity. If he has an emergency fine, but any responsible individual holding $1,000's of others money and items would find a way to communicate...unless he is in a coma or dead. If not then screw him...I've already left negative feedback for the serious failure to respond. If you are that naive I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I would like to sell you.

There was two guys by the same name. One older and one in his twenties. I'm far from naive just saying everyone file their claim but just stop being childish and trashing someone without knowing what is the issue. Innocent til proven guilty. Not the other way around.
Old 06-30-2013, 03:13 PM   #478 (permalink)

how are u goin about filing ur claims what options are u selecting and what are u putting in the info box
Old 06-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #479 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayodice23 View Post
how are u goin about filing ur claims what options are u selecting and what are u putting in the info box
Item not received - antiques/collectibles.

The info box just needs anything, so you can put "hope all is well Byron" or whatever you want, really it's just a message for the person you are filling against. If it is a scam, it will go un-responded to and PP should immediately decide in your favor.

I wouln't put anything about a group break.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:27 PM   #480 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMBB25 View Post
Item not received - antiques/collectibles.

The info box just needs anything, so you can put "hope all is well Byron" or whatever you want, really it's just a message for the person you are filling against. If it is a scam, it will go un-responded to and PP should immediately decide in your favor.

I wouln't put anything about a group break.

Why nothing about group break?
Old 06-30-2013, 04:33 PM   #481 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'sFan#1 View Post
Lol...the 2 are the same, just two different mugshots of the same dude...look at the birthday and id #...anyway, regardless there is no friggin way I will be embarrassed...this guy has at least 5 different arrests in 2 different cities for this type of activity. If he has an emergency fine, but any responsible individual holding $1,000's of others money and items would find a way to communicate...unless he is in a coma or dead. If not then screw him...I've already left negative feedback for the serious failure to respond. If you are that naive I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I would like to sell you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman05888 View Post
Why nothing about group break?

Well then someone could claim the card you selected was not pulled and therefore you just lost on a gamble.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:35 PM   #482 (permalink)

I think leaving negatives is a little premature nobody knows what happened and nobody knows what he looks like or anything much about him. I opened a claim myself but to bang the guy or leave negatives is still a little early as something really bad could of happened . I do agree he should of responded to someone by now but could serious be hurt. I do have kids (2) myself and a break would the last thing on my mind. Anyway what doesn't makes senses to me is I went through his feedback and he never had any major problems. Why would he screw people now?

Collecting Bernard Pierce, Penn State, Eagles & Phillies
New PC ZACH ERTZ Always Looking!!!
myphillies05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:42 PM   #483 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myphillies05 View Post
I think leaving negatives is a little premature nobody knows what happened and nobody knows what he looks like or anything much about him. I opened a claim myself but to bang the guy or leave negatives is still a little early as something really bad could of happened . I do agree he should of responded to someone by now but could serious be hurt. I do have kids (2) myself and a break would the last thing on my mind. Anyway what doesn't makes senses to me is I went through his feedback and he never had any major problems. Why would he screw people now?
This................
Old 06-30-2013, 04:44 PM   #484 (permalink)

Quote:
This again!
dlink77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:36 PM   #485 (permalink)

Quote:
Anyway what doesn't makes senses to me is I went through his feedback and he never had any major problems. Why would he screw people now?
Are you familiar with Haiku?
Old 06-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #486 (permalink)

Quote:
what the hell is the point of leaving negatives anyway, if he's screwing everyone over, it's not like he's gonna come back. Just file your claims and wait things out.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:12 PM   #487 (permalink)

In this day and age, it is too easy to find out anything and everything about just about anyone on the Internet. There should be no doubt that the unsavory character we have stumbled upon in our Google searches is indeed our would-be host. Regardless of whether or not he is sick or dead, this is clearly not a man that should've ever been trusted with thousands of dollars of strangers' money.

I realize hindsight is 20/20, but I hope this is a consideration when selecting new group break hosts moving forward.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:52 PM   #488 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You can always edit your feedback. It is not permanent.
RefractorsEtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:48 PM   #489 (permalink)

Who the hell cares, obviously he is not answering his phone, not answering his Email, not answering his PM's, SO obviously WWS = We Were Scamed!!

It really doesnt matter the excuse for me anymore, Just annoyed. Sorry for being so blunt. If he is Sick that is the only reason i can see him not responding to anything. So I hope he gets well and we can sort it out, But other than that, There is no other reason.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:55 AM   #490 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artchie View Post
Who the hell cares, obviously he is not answering his phone, not answering his Email, not answering his PM's, SO obviously WWS = We Were Scamed!!

It really doesnt matter the excuse for me anymore, Just annoyed. Sorry for being so blunt. If he is Sick that is the only reason i can see him not responding to anything. So I hope he gets well and we can sort it out, But other than that, There is no other reason.
So were we scammed or could there be another reason? Did I file a claim, yes. Am I ready to jump in and say it was a scam, no. The guy could be DEAD for all we know!!

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:22 AM   #491 (permalink)

I agree with Boo.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:25 AM   #492 (permalink)

All I am saying is that if he is not Sick, We got scammed, as you can see in the highlighted by Boo.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #493 (permalink)

I really hope for you guys that it all works out and snowboy is alive and clears his name with a good reason for the delay. He was always solid up to this point and i'm hit some monsters in his breaks and received them on time and in great condition.
filing a claim is justified and encouraged, but as a lot of people are saying.. be patient just a little longer...
Crossing my fingers for you guys. gl.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:47 PM   #494 (permalink)

If I am remembering correctly, BYRONSCARDS was his "son". He hasn't been on since the beginning of June either.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:13 PM   #495 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tke96 View Post
If I am remembering correctly, BYRONSCARDS was his "son". He hasn't been on since the beginning of June either.

I believe a couple members have looked into that as well.
Nobody has been able to contact him from what I have seen in past posts.

Collecting Bernard Pierce, Penn State, Eagles & Phillies
New PC ZACH ERTZ Always Looking!!!
myphillies05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:31 AM   #496 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artchie View Post
All I am saying is that if he is not Sick, We got scammed, as you can see in the highlighted by Boo.
Sick? I'll say it I don't care if any of you get mad about it. If he's not dead & or dying we got scammed.. IDC what people say even if he was in the hospital unless he's in a coma its not that hard to either pop in rq & say sorry guys something major happened ill be back asap. It's not like its the 90's anymore the majority of us have smart phones, laptops, ipads, etc.. If I had almost $4k of other people's money I would find a way to contact someone maybe that's just me
Michigan300rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:33 AM   #497 (permalink)

Claim filed and escalated - will keep you all posted on it's status with paypal. PLEASE anyone else who has a claim please let us know if paypal refunds or pushes back. Thanks
dlink77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:36 AM   #498 (permalink)

This is my first time doing this. So I initially opened a dispute, then I escalated to a claim. Is there anything else I need to do?
Old 07-02-2013, 09:37 AM   #499 (permalink)

Did you guys try to google his name to see if he came up in any news reports? Or arrest records for the county he lives in
stera8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:59 AM   #500 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlink77 View Post
Claim filed and escalated - will keep you all posted on it's status with paypal. PLEASE anyone else who has a claim please let us know if paypal refunds or pushes back. Thanks
Escalated to claim as well... Let's see what happens.
gr33d is offline   Reply With Quote