|06-20-2013, 08:28 PM||#1 (permalink)|
3 Case 2013 Bowman Jumbo (PC Friendly Player Draft) Only 127 Spots
At this point we have had no contact from the host. While we certainly hope he is ok, we think you may wish to open claims with paypal/billmelater/credit card.
You can certainly close these claims at a later date if/when the host resurfaces.
Order # 216952
Hey Everyone! Snowboy’s Player Draft Break of 3 Cases of 2013 Bowman Jumbo
Payment Deadline: 06/26/13 Wednesday 10:15 AM Eastern
Now active and accepting payments.
1) Please put your blowout user name in the subject/comment section.
2) Please do not mention Box or Case break anywhere. If you want to mention something for your records:
PAYPAL: blgsr70 AT yahoo dot com
Replace AT with @ and dot with a . and no spaces
With sale price:
So we'll call it $33.35 for the first spot, $31.35 each additional spot.
Rule 0.1: Please Read Very Very Very Important as part (A) of rule supersedes any typo, missed parallel pairing, or anything else I may have missed.
A. Each Spot/Player Will Get Every Chrome/Auto/Numbered Paper/Ice Parallel/Mini/If It Is Pulled And Not Paper Base Or Non Numbered Paper Parallel You Get It For Your Drafted Spot.
B. Example #1: If you draft BCP90 Rony Bautista/Future Game Relics (All Cases) and we hit Taijuan Walker Relic this will go to the Walker Auto Spot. There are still a lot of good relics that could go to this spot.
C. Example #2: BCP53 Steven Moya/Ice Parallels, Autos case #1 (*Only Players Not Listed In Draft, ie Chapman-Sabathia) and we hit a Byron Buxton White Ice it goes to the Buxton Auto Spot. Again, there are still a lot of good ice parallels that could go to this spot.
D. Any questions please ask.
Draft spots: 127
(83) Bowman Chrome Prospects (All Cases)
42 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autos (All Cases)
(2) Rookie Autographs (All Cases)
Reserved for Payment information when moved to active:
Here's the math:
2013 Bowman Baseball Jumbo (HTA) 8 Box Case $1224.95 Per Case
Total Break Cost:
Shipping: First Spot - $3.00
Supplies - $1.00
PayPal: First Spot - $1.35
So we'll call it $34.29 for the first spot, $32.29 each additional spot
International Members Are Welcomed To Join; However, There Will Be Additional Shipping Charges (DC Is Required With All Shipments.) Any Card/Cards Of Value Requires Insurance (Sorry For Any Inconvenience.)
After all the spots are paid, I will see if MOD would be kind and random the participants List three times.
This will determine our draft order.
1. Draft Clock will start the day after the Random (This is your 48 hour notice,) and will run from 2pm - 10pm EST.
2. While the clock is on you will have 30 Minutes to make your pick while it's your turn.
3. Failure to make a pick in time during your turn will result in me auto picking for you what I would consider to be the card of most value. I will have a pre-ranked list posted before the draft starts and Sending a list is encouraged.
4. While the clock is off picks can still be made.
5. Once you've made your pick please PM the next in line or ask someone else to if you can't.
6. You can still buy/sell/trade spots during your pick but remember whoever receives your spot, receives your time. If you buy someone’s spot who is currently picking you will have the remainder of their time to pick.
7. Before auto picking I will always ask if the members is available and wait a very short time (few minutes.)
Other Rules for this Break:
1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
2. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay with-in 48 hours.
3. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. If you join this break and don't pay, or miss the live break because you didn't subscribe, I guess you should have subscribed!
4. The host DOES have a spot. If this bothers you in any way, please do not join. All breaks are done LIVE and recorded on USTREAM @
Snowboys breaks The URL is: Snowboys Breaks on USTREAM: Blowout and other breaks. Other Sports
5. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. If you have any problems receiving your cards, please bring them to my attention!
6. DO NOT SELL SPOTS OUTSIDE THE BREAK!
7. Please don't be rude to anyone!
8. Have fun!
Let's get this break filled and pull some nice cards!
Full But Taking Backups: 127/127
10: The Phinatic
12: Vintage Collector
52: Vintage Collector
66: The Phinatic
88: The Phinatic
110: Vintage Collector
111: The Phinatic
2. fly606us (1)
3. sayheywillie (1)
4. uberfatty (1)
5. rutgersjpm (2)
6. padsfan10 (1)
Default Draft List:
Bold = Paid
The Phinatic (4)
Vintage Collector (3)
Last edited by Snowboy; 06-26-2013 at 10:13 AM. Reason: 127/127 Full But Taking Backups
|06-20-2013, 09:31 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This Group Break is now open. Format and slot pricing are posted for review; please do your own due diligence. The host has provided verification for the age requirement. If you are comfortable with the host, format and pricing, you may join the break and reserve your slot(s) by posting in this thread. Please note that once you reserve your slot(s), you commit to pay for your reserved slot(s).
Blowouts Resident Wade Boggs Super Collector
|06-20-2013, 09:57 PM||#8 (permalink)|
I should have removed the auto from all the prospects as you get all chrome, parallels, autos, and numbered paper with the exception of non numbered paper parallels for any and all players drafted.
Byron Buxton's auto spot and chrome prospect spot have been combined as have all the other spots (and almost all parallels.)
Last edited by Snowboy; 06-20-2013 at 10:03 PM. Reason: for any and all players drafted.
|06-20-2013, 10:11 PM||#14 (permalink)|
I meant to put a little * by the ones this is a possibility that a card may go to the actual players slot but I knew I would miss a couple and this is why I put the rule 0.1 at the top.
This is also why there are not black autos besides the Solar because they will also go to there player slot.
One add on:
Dual autos will be random between the two player slots on the card only.
|06-20-2013, 10:28 PM||#17 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2007
I wish we can get the paper base also but I will take slots 13, 52 and 110 to start.
Nevermind I see how you did the paper base and that is fair. Nice work.
Vintage Collector's Ebay ID is - Mitcards
All ebay auctions starting at 99 cents no reserve.
I will also buy or trade My Cards for your Silver or Gold!
Never Forget 9/11, Be Diligent and Safe!
Last edited by Vintage Collector; 06-20-2013 at 10:30 PM.
|06-20-2013, 10:33 PM||#18 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Valley of the Sun
EDIT: I will instead take 2 random spots please! thanks.
HUGE Minnesota sports fan!
PC-Joe Mauer,Twins,Twins Prospects,Vikings, Some T-Wolves and anything that catches my eye
Last edited by Twinsfan33; 06-20-2013 at 10:35 PM.
|06-20-2013, 10:55 PM||#21 (permalink)|
31/127 Spots Filled
|06-20-2013, 11:19 PM||#24 (permalink)|
Throw me in for one spot, thanks!
@Piercecards on Twitter. Sometimes I post hits, card and Indians pandemonium. Also like reading sizzling hot takes. Give me a follow I'll follow back.
Opening 2 cases of 2017 Topps