Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #226 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoStoleMyBeans View Post
Okay, who here for sure will take at least 1? Im pming people and now they dont want a spot... What do I do???
looks to me like you have a reserve list:

RESERVED LIST:
1. Chrisdg19006
2. Footsteps
4. Canuhandle23
5. NamesJay
6. Djbrooks15
7. VinnyH
8. Mattgatewood
9. Grm94
10. Chongtastic
11, Papiis01
12. JLR4707
13. IC1USN

I suggest pming them, give them a specific time frame to respond, if they don't....move on. Relax, it will get filled/paid.

-I do not send paypal payments as a gift, you pay your fee's and I will pay mine-
www.JLR0747.com
Twitter: @JLR0747
JLR0747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:32 PM   #227 (permalink)
Banned

I have. None are responding. I will send the first 8 pm's. They can take as many as they want. And they have until noon eastern tomorrow.
WhoStoleMyBeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:35 PM   #228 (permalink)

Quote:
I have. None are responding.
I have not gotten a pm, so no you haven't. Go straight down the list, two at a time, give a couple hours each pair.

-I do not send paypal payments as a gift, you pay your fee's and I will pay mine-
www.JLR0747.com
Twitter: @JLR0747
JLR0747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:36 PM   #229 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLR0747 View Post
I have not gotten a pm, so no you haven't. Go straight down the list, two at a time, give a couple hours each pair.
I messaged the first 8. I will pm the rest now. It is now first come, first serve.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:39 PM   #230 (permalink)
Banned

Everyone on the reserved list was just messaged. First come first serve.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:44 PM   #231 (permalink)

Default Beans/Mike has my PM...

It is always a little tricky getting some of these breaks finalized. Some guys may be at work now, etc.

Whatever I get from the reserve list will be paid by Thursday 5pm eastern.

Best to All,
Vinny
Guitars, fishing, and trading cards, safer than a lot of other habits. If I post a pic of a player, I took it. I may not be the oldest member here but I paid $8. an auto and shook Joe DiMaggio's hand at the Armenian Church in NYC once.
VinnyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #232 (permalink)

Quote:
I have. None are responding. I will send the first 8 pm's. They can take as many as they want. And they have until noon eastern tomorrow.
after noon tomorrow then make it first come first serve....dont take anymore names till then!!! i have a feeling it will be all filled up by the 8 on the waiting list...calm down bro this doesnt come out for a little while too...no need to rush
Old 09-01-2010, 04:48 PM   #233 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyatc22 View Post
after noon tomorrow then make it first come first serve....dont take anymore names till then!!! i have a feeling it will be all filled up by the 8 on the waiting list...calm down bro this doesnt come out for a little while too...no need to rush
I need the money by tomorrow. I want it as first come first serve just for the reserves. But if anyone elses doesnt want me to do this, let me know and I will stop. But for the people who have already responded, I will let them keep their spots.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #234 (permalink)

It doesn't seem fair to those who have had their names on the list for a while and aren't given more than a few hours to respond.
messingaroundok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:51 PM   #235 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by messingaroundok View Post
It doesn't seem fair to those who have had their names on the list for a while and aren't given more than a few hours to respond.
Okay thats fine. I will let Papiis01 and Chongtastic keep their spots as well as Vinny so the 3rd case is filled. Still many spots are left.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #236 (permalink)

Quote:
What do you mean? You are in separate cases.. Im not moving what case people are in.
Ok, cool. I wasn't sure.
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #237 (permalink)

Quote:
I need the money by tomorrow. I want it as first come first serve just for the reserves. But if anyone elses doesnt want me to do this, let me know and I will stop. But for the people who have already responded, I will let them keep their spots.
Dont understand WHY u need the money by tomorrow...Blowout wants the preorders paid for 2 weeks before release. WHY are you rushing this man? Would love an answer. Thanks

Use the reserve list then move on to 1st come 1st serve
Old 09-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #238 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Dont understand WHY u need the money by tomorrow...Blowout wants the preorders paid for 2 weeks before release. WHY are you rushing this man? Would love an answer. Thanks

Use the reserve list then move on to 1st come 1st serve
Because of my 2010 Bowman CHrome Break. I need to pay Chris $600 by the 4th and I dont want my payments messed up.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #239 (permalink)

Quote:
Because of my 2010 Bowman CHrome Break. I need to pay Chris $600 by the 4th and I dont want my payments messed up.
how would u mess up payments??? you know how much you need...sounds like you need to slow down on group breaks if you cant handle all the payments coming in at once. Shouldnt be too hard to see what people are paying for by them commenting on the page as paid and also putting there name in the payment....or am i missing something???
Old 09-01-2010, 05:33 PM   #240 (permalink)
Banned

I made payment deadline for the 1st for a reason. I would like to pay Chris by the 2nd so I can do my other break. I could mix up the payments some how, Idk if I would, but I just want to make sure.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #241 (permalink)

Quote:
I made payment deadline for the 1st for a reason. I would like to pay Chris by the 2nd so I can do my other break. I could mix up the payments some how, Idk if I would, but I just want to make sure.
im not saying anything about the payment deadline that has passed just like in my Plat break...but you have a reserve list for a reason..you cant jump everyone on the list if they dont message you back right away..remember its a Wednesday and prob most of these people are at work. Give the 8 on the list till COB tomorrow then go from there...too easy
Old 09-01-2010, 05:40 PM   #242 (permalink)

Quote:
how would u mess up payments??? you know how much you need...sounds like you need to slow down on group breaks if you cant handle all the payments coming in at once. Shouldnt be too hard to see what people are paying for by them commenting on the page as paid and also putting there name in the payment....or am i missing something???
I don't know why you are so adamant about him putting off getting this filled and paid up. Used to be a time on this site where we didn't have to worry about filling a bunch of unpaid slots and people backing out. The deadline has been set for a couple of months and everyone has had plenty of time. He said he had several on the reserve list say they are no longer interested so I see nothing wrong with opening it up to those who can and are willing to pay tonight.

Maybe you are feeling sympathetic to those who don't stick to their end of agreements since you just flaked on the Sterling break last week. Tsk Tsk, thought honoring commitments was something they taught in the military. Maybe you shouldn't join more breaks than your checking account can afford.

Beans, I will pick up anything not spoken for at 9pm tonight,just let me know.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:56 PM   #243 (permalink)

Pament sent !!!!!!!!!
papiis01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:58 PM   #244 (permalink)

Quote:
I like how you think. Bravo!
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #245 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.U.I.Z.I.D. View Post
I like how you think. Bravo!
Case #3 will be randomed in a little bit. I will send the list to iluvfish2 to random. I trust Vinny.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:07 PM   #246 (permalink)

Help anybody I am new How do i make a new post? PM me please thanks L
lwiznitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:12 PM   #247 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsbroker06 View Post
I don't know why you are so adamant about him putting off getting this filled and paid up. Used to be a time on this site where we didn't have to worry about filling a bunch of unpaid slots and people backing out. The deadline has been set for a couple of months and everyone has had plenty of time. He said he had several on the reserve list say they are no longer interested so I see nothing wrong with opening it up to those who can and are willing to pay tonight.

Maybe you are feeling sympathetic to those who don't stick to their end of agreements since you just flaked on the Sterling break last week. Tsk Tsk, thought honoring commitments was something they taught in the military. Maybe you shouldn't join more breaks than your checking account can afford.

Beans, I will pick up anything not spoken for at 9pm tonight,just let me know.
I think its so funny for not so tough guys to talk big about things they dont know about. I was interested in the break at the time I signed up. Then I paid for something else and didnt have funds for that break. See us military people are taught to have a budget to go off of and my card collecting budget was spent for the month. I have sold a few things since then to get my funds back up...now the whole checking account thing...I just returned from a TAX FREE 13 month deployment overseas and have more then most people on this site saved in my savings/checking account. So dont come at me with this bull crap. again ill say I know he had a deadline for the break thats not the problem. The thing im getting at is that he wants to have people responding to his messages within a few hours in the middle of the day. Give a 24 hr period for them to respond and if they dont want in then move on to someone else...too easy
Old 09-01-2010, 06:24 PM   #248 (permalink)

Quote:
I think its so funny for not so tough guys to talk big about things they dont know about. I was interested in the break at the time I signed up. Then I paid for something else and didnt have funds for that break. See us military people are taught to have a budget to go off of and my card collecting budget was spent for the month. I have sold a few things since then to get my funds back up...now the whole checking account thing...I just returned from a TAX FREE 13 month deployment overseas and have more then most people on this site saved in my savings/checking account. So dont come at me with this bull crap. again ill say I know he had a deadline for the break thats not the problem. The thing im getting at is that he wants to have people responding to his messages within a few hours in the middle of the day. Give a 24 hr period for them to respond and if they dont want in then move on to someone else...too easy
Whatever, not getting into a pssing match with some rambo wannabe. All I have to say is run your breaks your way and let WSMB run his breaks the way he wants to.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:03 PM   #249 (permalink)

Anyone in case 3 with multiple spots who is interested in trading 1 or 2 for 1 or 2 in case 1, PM me.
hmmdecloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:05 PM   #250 (permalink)
Banned

Just sent the list for case #3 in to iluvfish2. He will random the names and teams and post it here.