Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 01:24 AM   #176 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.U.I.Z.I.D. View Post
Whoops! You're right...but still...is there a tracking number?
found mine on paypal yesterday.
mickdapug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:06 AM   #177 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickdapug View Post
found mine on paypal yesterday.
Checked my paypal, there's no tracking.
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:37 PM   #178 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to bigboysoffootball

Sorry man wont be joining any more breaks. Break was on Wednesday the 25 and it's now Saturday the 4 and PO will be closed Monday so I'm looking at over 2 weeks for my cards. Not happy with the wait.

R.I.P PAPAJIM
bigboysoffootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:26 PM   #179 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboysoffootball View Post
Sorry man wont be joining any more breaks. Break was on Wednesday the 25 and it's now Saturday the 4 and PO will be closed Monday so I'm looking at over 2 weeks for my cards. Not happy with the wait.
I'll have to agree.Will be over 2 weeks and I only live a little over an hour from him.Really sucks.was wanting to have the Bradford Black listed by now.
nineout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #180 (permalink)
Banned

Ya even though I didn't even get anything , I'd still like to get what I paid for if I was in the break

Last edited by pennst4life; 09-04-2010 at 04:44 PM.
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:18 PM   #181 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to npbaker1

Guys you do realize there are 9000 cards to sort and pack up for shipping and I have a job and things I still have to do around my house. I have spent every available minute working on getting this stuff sorted and shipped.
npbaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:42 PM   #182 (permalink)

Yes I do realize but still don't make it acceptable. One of the reasons why I don't run a GB or if I did it would be a by hit GB there is a lot of sorting. I'm sorry just not happy with the 2 week wait.

R.I.P PAPAJIM
Old 09-04-2010, 06:41 PM   #183 (permalink)

Well this will be my last comment on the matter.

Am I sorry it took this long to get your cards out yes I am. Did I severely underestimate how long it would take me to sort 3 cases Yes I did. Those are on my and my fault and I take responsibility for them. I have gotten everything sorted and everything will be mailed Tuesday and that was the best I could do given the situation. I have only taken time to go to work eat and take care of my dog which are things I have to do and can not not do. I take responsibility for the fact that I under estimated the time and thats on me. I made a choice to make sure when I was sorting that if I got to a point I could no longer see straight and was having difficulty I stopped and got some sleep so I would not mess up the cards and people not get the correct teams. As far as being called a scammer you guys call me whatever you want cause after this I am done with these forums.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:46 PM   #184 (permalink)

I realize there are around 9000 cards in 3 cases but did you? You didn't have to do 3 cases. That was your choice.

I've been in some of your other group breaks and they were fine. But I have to agree that this one has been unacceptable and I will never join one of your group breaks again.

First of all, I have been in around 30 group breaks since I joined this site 2 1/2 years ago. This is the first one EVER that the host didn't post a summary and scans of the hits. To me, that's BS. I would have let it slide however if the cards got out after the first weekend. They didn't so I won't.

I missed the live break because I was working and I live on the west coast. I don't think I should have to go back and watch the videos after the fact to verify that what some random poster listed in the thread is correct. That's your job to list the summary and put up scans.

However, I did go and look at Case 2, box 5 so I could see my Gresham RPA pulled. I assume you did all the boxes the same way. You flew through the boxes. It was hard to keep track of what you were pulling. On the bigger hits, you couldn't even say the team and who had that slot? I don't think that would have been a big deal but you seemed much more interested in watching what was on the TV. I couldn't watch any more of the videos after that.

Also, some of the people are going to flip their hits. By not receiving the stuff until around 2 weeks after release, there will be alot of stuff that will be halfed in value.

I'm sure there is more but I'm spun up now and can't think straight. I just think you should have realized the commitment to sorting 3 cases. Trust me, I know how crappy it is because I opened 5 cases and sorted sets. I think team sorting should be much easier and quicker than sorting by numbers though so I don't understand why it's taking so long.

Just so you know, I will be giving you negative iTrader feedback for this break.

For those of you that will come to his defense, that is fine. I said I've been in his breaks before and never had a problem. It only takes one time in a group break to ruin that though. Just ask the guy from the Bowman Sterling fiasco last year.

Anyone that looks at all the facts from this break would have to agree that it has been overall unacceptable.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:14 PM   #185 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by npbaker1 View Post

Am I sorry it took this long to get your cards out yes I am. Did I severely underestimate how long it would take me to sort 3 cases Yes I did. Those are on my and my fault and I take responsibility for them. I have gotten everything sorted and everything will be mailed Tuesday and that was the best I could do given the situation. I have only taken time to go to work eat and take care of my dog which are things I have to do and can not not do. I take responsibility for the fact that I under estimated the time and thats on me. I made a choice to make sure when I was sorting that if I got to a point I could no longer see straight and was having difficulty I stopped and got some sleep so I would not mess up the cards and people not get the correct teams. As far as being called a scammer you guys call me whatever you want cause after this I am done with these forums.
So they are not even all sent out yet if so then I won't even have them by Thurs/Fri. I am not bashing here I appreciate that you held the break. It was nice cheap break to join but this is the first time that I'm not happy with the shipping time.

R.I.P PAPAJIM
Old 09-04-2010, 07:16 PM   #186 (permalink)

Quote:

Not calling you anything.

R.I.P PAPAJIM
Old 09-04-2010, 08:13 PM   #187 (permalink)

Everything is Priority so they will go out Tues Morning at 8 or whenever the next pickup is from the Main PO in my area so then everyone should have their cards at the latest Saturday but my guess would be Thursday maybe Friday depending on how they direct mail.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:16 PM   #188 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennst4life View Post
Ya even though I didn't even get anything , I'd still like to get what I paid for if I was in the break
Scammer is in reference to this post who suggests I am not going to ship anything and no one is going to get cards.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:20 PM   #189 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Scammer is in reference to this post who suggests I am not going to ship anything and no one is going to get cards.
thats not what I meant though... If I paid for a break i would want my cards at least in a week. 2 is just crazy. I understand that youve got 9000 cards to sort, but you shouldve taken that into consideration then..
pennst4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:40 AM   #190 (permalink)

Wait....pennst4life wasn't even in this break. What right do you have to say anything then. This is between the people in the group break. And the Host.

I know you underestimated the amount of cards this break had. And the participants have the right to complain. But I hope this does not drive you from the Forums.
FINS4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #191 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINS4LIFE View Post
Wait....pennst4life wasn't even in this break. What right do you have to say anything then. This is between the people in the group break. And the Host.

I know you underestimated the amount of cards this break had. And the participants have the right to complain. But I hope this does not drive you from the Forums.
Same here don't let this drive you from the forums so what you have some people mad at you right now. I have people mad at me all the time so what. Once we get our cards and everything settles down a bit there will be no problem.

R.I.P PAPAJIM
Old 09-07-2010, 12:55 PM   #192 (permalink)

Got my cards today. Flipped through them quick, but I got 37 GG codes and a Ryan Mathews SP. So that's nice! Didn't notice any other SPs. Some of the top cards in some of the cases had slid over in shipment but they looked ok. Cardboard boxes maybe would have been the better way to ship? Especially since I had 8 teams...

Thanks for the break.
reddeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:26 PM   #193 (permalink)

Yeah!! Received my cards today. Thanks for the break. No worries on my end about shipping time. I knew it would be a big project for you. As for packaging the PO didn't handle my package very well even though it had FRAGILE written all over it. They just shoved it in my mailbox and it ripped, but since cards were in Plastic Boxes they are good. Thanks again. If you do a break again I am def in.

RockyMtCollector
RckyMtCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #194 (permalink)

Who got the 1952 Bowman #/52 (tan back aka greyback) cards? Please PM if they are available.
reddeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:20 AM   #195 (permalink)

Received my cards today. Thanks for Hosting.
FINS4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:36 PM   #196 (permalink)

got my cards.Thanks for the break.The Bradford Black and Dez Bryant SP Looked great..
nineout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #197 (permalink)

hmmm....haven't got mine yet! Anyone on the East Coast get theirs yet?

http://s817.photobucket.com/albums/zz97/natesQuest4cards/
vikingsordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:28 PM   #198 (permalink)

got mine...thank you.
mickdapug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:18 AM   #199 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsordie View Post
hmmm....haven't got mine yet! Anyone on the East Coast get theirs yet?
nope not yet I'm thinking today or Fri.

R.I.P PAPAJIM
Old 09-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #200 (permalink)

Received my cards today. Took a little while but I'm pretty happy. Thanks man. Positive feedback left.
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote