Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 05:15 PM   #101 (permalink)

Come guys lets fill this thing up...at only $22.50 a slot its a cheap price for some great possibilities!

http://s817.photobucket.com/albums/zz97/natesQuest4cards/
vikingsordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:39 AM   #102 (permalink)

in all honesty, i dont think you should've erased everyone's name. i was part of that list, and yea i didnt pay, but uhh the break isnt happening for at least 10 days, i dont really know why you felt the need to make a statement and clear half of the ppl. it really doesn't do you any good. maybe next time you host a break, you'll realize that the deadline for payment shouldnt be THIS early before the product is released. count me out, oh wait, you already have. thanks.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:38 AM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack419 View Post
in all honesty, i dont think you should've erased everyone's name. i was part of that list, and yea i didnt pay, but uhh the break isnt happening for at least 10 days, i dont really know why you felt the need to make a statement and clear half of the ppl. it really doesn't do you any good. maybe next time you host a break, you'll realize that the deadline for payment shouldnt be THIS early before the product is released. count me out, oh wait, you already have. thanks.
Thank you for your two cents. However, a deadline is a deadline. And for your information the release date slipped after the payment deadline. As it was, the payment deadline was only a week before release. Do you expect the host of the break to wait until only a couple days before release to set a payment deadline, and then order the case out of his own pocket so it will get here in a reasonable amount of time?? If you don't pay by the deadline, then your spots are opened up to whoever wants them. Its not fair to those who paid to reserve the spots of non-paying members!!

Old 10-27-2010, 06:55 AM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
First of all, the payment deadline was 10/24/10 and Aaron just posted yesterday (10/26/10) that the release has been pushed to 11/10/10 (which is yet to be confirmed as BO still shows it releasing 11/03/10).

The break I am currently hosting, I set the payment deadline 3 weeks before release and you know what? everyone paid before the deadline. Another break that I'm in, the release got pushed back 2 months and the deadline remained. Bottom line: A DEADLINE IS A DEADLINE.

If you disagree with the deadline, you speak up, you don't wait until the deadline has passed.
joestyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:05 PM   #105 (permalink)

Frankly this thing has already dragged on too long with people not paying. How bout you not be a deadbeat and just pay as soon as you sign up for the break? Why make the host try and guess if you're actually going to pay... god forbid you send a pm to let him know what's going on.
ReinholdMessner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:56 PM   #106 (permalink)
Banned

You have to order the case so the host gets it in time and we arent waiting. I paid by echeck for mine right after he PMed me. I thought he did a good job PMing me and it wasnt rude so I paid when I got it. We cant wait forever cuz it needs to busted quickly. I want the case option but Im heavily doubting this break will happen
BroncosFAN#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:32 PM   #107 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to bigboysoffootball

Quote:

In all honesty I don't give a crap about your excuse. I and many other people paid by or before the deadline. Don't see how this deadline was such a hard one to follow. He even extended the deadline the first time when it got pushed back.

R.I.P PAPAJIM
bigboysoffootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:14 PM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboysoffootball View Post
In all honesty I don't give a crap about your excuse. I and many other people paid by or before the deadline. Don't see how this deadline was such a hard one to follow. He even extended the deadline the first time when it got pushed back.
Thank you, and thank you to all of you who paid on time and have appraoched this break with logic and reason. We may still be able to fill this since it looks like the product might be another two weeks out, but if not, at least we have all learned who to trust and who the deadbeats are!

Old 10-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #109 (permalink)

haha guys im not sayin it was bad to have a deadline. im saying it didnt have to be that early. im happy for you , whoever said they had a deadline of 3 weeks in advance and everyone paid, but guess what, they didnt this time, and not me but like half of us, so obviously i wasnt the only one who thought the deadline wasnt a good one. i undersatnd you need the money to buy the case, but uhh 2-3 days before the case is released is a good enough deadline IMO. obviously the ppl who paid on time are doing nothing wrong, but im just pointing out, clearly if you ran it right, you wouldnt have this many open spots right now...
Old 10-28-2010, 03:51 AM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
haha guys im not sayin it was bad to have a deadline. im saying it didnt have to be that early. im happy for you , whoever said they had a deadline of 3 weeks in advance and everyone paid, but guess what, they didnt this time, and not me but like half of us, so obviously i wasnt the only one who thought the deadline wasnt a good one. i undersatnd you need the money to buy the case, but uhh 2-3 days before the case is released is a good enough deadline IMO. obviously the ppl who paid on time are doing nothing wrong, but im just pointing out, clearly if you ran it right, you wouldnt have this many open spots right now...
This is not good enough with pre-sales on BO I think you need to have them paid off a week maybe 2 weeks I think they changed it before the cases release. So the deadline is set to when they need the money for final payment not 2-3 days before the product comes out. Once again when everyone joined the date was set and if you did not like it then don't join.

R.I.P PAPAJIM
Old 10-28-2010, 05:18 AM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
This break is being run just like every other break on this site I have yet to see a break where the deadline is only two days before the release, that is absolutely absurd!! In fact, most breaks require payment 2-3 weeks in advance at a minimum....I limited mine to only 7 days prior to release. Two days is crazy...that would give the host maybe a day max to fill open slots from non paying members like yourself, do the random, and order the case. That's even if they have any cases left by that time. And even if they do, waiting till last minute to order...I'd probably get the case 2-3 days after release. You are the same person who wants to pay two days before release, then complain when you don't receive your cards until 2 weeks after the product has been out already.

Last edited by vikingsordie; 10-28-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:51 PM   #112 (permalink)

anyone else want in this?

Old 10-29-2010, 12:03 AM   #113 (permalink)

like myself heehee. i dont mind having a deadline and whatnot, and sure i didn't pay, kick me out. i just find it odd that you were willing to kick out half the break. very counterproductive. free bump tho
Old 10-29-2010, 04:36 AM   #114 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
like myself heehee. i dont mind having a deadline and whatnot, and sure i didn't pay, kick me out. i just find it odd that you were willing to kick out half the break. very counterproductive. free bump tho
You know you can buy in if you want to!
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:33 PM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Whats the difference between having open slots and having slots filled by non-paying members like yourself? At least by opening up your unpaid slots, someone else has a chance to buy in. Why are you so bitter? You missed the payment deadline, so I made your slots available for someone else. Big deal! If you want back in the break, then no problem. Send payment for your slots and you are in! You are taking this way to personally!

Old 10-29-2010, 01:37 PM   #116 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsordie View Post
Whats the difference between having open slots and having slots filled by non-paying members like yourself? At least by opening up your unpaid slots, someone else has a chance to buy in. Why are you so bitter? You missed the payment deadline, so I made your slots available for someone else. Big deal! If you want back in the break, then no problem. Send payment for your slots and you are in! You are taking this way to personally!
The internet is serious bizness!
Old 10-29-2010, 02:12 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
The internet is serious bizness!
Not the...Ze.

Ze internets iz zeriouz bizness
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:59 AM   #118 (permalink)
Banned

So when is the date for this release?
Is this break gonna happen?
Old 10-31-2010, 11:02 AM   #119 (permalink)

I hope this break gets refilled. It's not looking good for both breaks I'm in.

R.I.P PAPAJIM
Old 10-31-2010, 11:38 AM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
So when is the date for this release?
Is this break gonna happen?
Blowout has the release date as 10 November now, but who knows if that will be firm this time or not. As far as the break actually happening...its starting to look bleak. I am half tempted to just start issuing refunds now so I don't have to worry about it anymore, but I'll leave it up to you guys who have paid to let me know when its time to call this thing off.

Old 10-31-2010, 12:09 PM   #121 (permalink)
Banned

I wish this would happen, but it doesn't look good.

issue refund when ever you give up, I've got 3 other filled breaks that i could use that money towards.

You let us know if your tired of messing with this.

If this doesn't go down, thanks for the effort.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:11 PM   #122 (permalink)
Axe

come on guys, 13 slots open
Old 10-31-2010, 12:23 PM   #123 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe View Post
come on guys, 13 slots open
Aww what the heck - I'll pick up three slots to keep this going!

Slots #5, #17, #25 pre-random please. Let's hope for a hot box or two!

PayPal just sent.

Thanks,
Dan
DizzyDSki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:40 PM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyDSki View Post
Aww what the heck - I'll pick up three slots to keep this going!

Slots #5, #17, #25 pre-random please. Let's hope for a hot box or two!

PayPal just sent.

Thanks,
Dan
Sweet thanks for joining. Come on guys should be a great break.

R.I.P PAPAJIM
Old 10-31-2010, 01:14 PM   #125 (permalink)

I will take 1 spot
crazygrover is online now   Reply With Quote