Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 02:55 AM   #226 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: missouri
Posts: 625
Default

there is a lebron kobe dual 1/1 logoman and it has been pulled. not sure about the lebron 1/1
ewalk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:04 AM   #227 (permalink)
Member
 
S.U.I.Z.I.D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Stamford, CT
Posts: 2,588
Default

You guys should check this out

HobbyKings.com :: View topic - 09/10 National Treasures Logo Tracker Thread - 250+ Tracked!
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:08 AM   #228 (permalink)
Member
 
pico04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 6,760
Default

Im interested in doing a Trade or Trade/Paypal to get into this break.....PM me what team you and what you require to make the deal happen.


Check my bucket in my Sig....Everything but my Tulowitzki PC is Available!
__________________
Players/Teams I PC:
NBA: LA Lakers
MLB: LAA Angels
NFL: Green Bay Packers
pico04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:10 AM   #229 (permalink)
Member
 
SelfDestruct808's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 37 14′ 6″ N, 115 48′ 40″ W
Posts: 3,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.U.I.Z.I.D. View Post
thats were i got my info but i think that hasn't been updated in awhile, & i also think that one of the mods will delete your post because i think your not allowed to post a link of another card forum
SelfDestruct808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:42 AM   #230 (permalink)
Member
 
S.U.I.Z.I.D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Stamford, CT
Posts: 2,588
Default

There are plenty of cards that were pulled yet there are tons of other cards including logomen that are still available. This product is loaded. There are sick quad auto cards (Kobe/Shaq/Dirk/Kidd for example), true logomen, and low #'ed cards. There are tons of great hits to be had.
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:48 AM   #231 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Princeton, IL
Posts: 1,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.U.I.Z.I.D. View Post
There are plenty of cards that were pulled yet there are tons of other cards including logomen that are still available. This product is loaded. There are sick quad auto cards (Kobe/Shaq/Dirk/Kidd for example), true logomen, and low #'ed cards. There are tons of great hits to be had.
I don't know I am usually not too lucky in these breaks lately. You know the Deron Williams 1/1 logoman Auto that was pulled by crazymj in one of his groupl breaks? Yeah I had the lakers in that one which I can't be too upset I got a Kobe Prime Auto-Biography Auto /10, Gasol Jersey/Auto /10, 3 regular Kobe Jersies, and 2 base cards. The thing is ewalk22 the guy running this break actually offered me the Jazz and somebody else plus paypal for the Lakers and I almost took it but passed. LOL if I wouldn't of passed I would of got the Deron 1/1 logoman auto that was sold before the break was over I think or close to it.
__________________
I collect Peyton Manning everything especially Rookies that I don't have. I also collect Adrian Peterson and some Walter Paytons.

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t5/Hailstone24/
Hail24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:53 AM   #232 (permalink)
Member
 
S.U.I.Z.I.D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Stamford, CT
Posts: 2,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail24 View Post
I don't know I am usually not too lucky in these breaks lately. You know the Deron Williams 1/1 logoman Auto that was pulled by crazymj in one of his groupl breaks? Yeah I had the lakers in that one which I can't be too upset I got a Kobe Prime Auto-Biography Auto /10, Gasol Jersey/Auto /10, 3 regular Kobe Jersies, and 2 base cards. The thing is ewalk22 the guy running this break actually offered me the Jazz and somebody else plus paypal for the Lakers and I almost took it but passed. LOL if I wouldn't of passed I would of got the Deron 1/1 logoman auto that was sold before the break was over I think or close to it.
I had LA Lakers in my previous NT break and I was offered $ 200 for the team. I passed on the offer and guess what I got only 1 insert Jerry West /35 card. One of these cards were sold for $ 2.35 + s/h. It was huge kick in the junk for sure. The funny thing with this product that it has Chuck Norris hits.

You do not hit anything, hits hit you
S.U.I.Z.I.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:21 AM   #233 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Princeton, IL
Posts: 1,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.U.I.Z.I.D. View Post
I had LA Lakers in my previous NT break and I was offered $ 200 for the team. I passed on the offer and guess what I got only 1 insert Jerry West /35 card. One of these cards were sold for $ 2.35 + s/h. It was huge kick in the junk for sure. The funny thing with this product that it has Chuck Norris hits.

You do not hit anything, hits hit you
Lol yes I agree. I was lucky to hit the Kobe Auto-Biography at the end of the break it made it a little easier to deal with not getting the Deron Williams 1/1. What do you do though it is all a gamble. You just have to get lucky. Well good luck all in the break.
__________________
I collect Peyton Manning everything especially Rookies that I don't have. I also collect Adrian Peterson and some Walter Paytons.

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t5/Hailstone24/
Hail24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:16 PM   #234 (permalink)
Member
 
PackAttack419's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,378
Default

NYKnicks here looking to trade for either hornets, thunder, or twolves, spurs, nuggets, pistons
__________________
getting out of the hobby by the end of the 2013-14 basketball season... slowly ebaying the PC
PackAttack419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:35 PM   #235 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: missouri
Posts: 625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail24 View Post
I don't know I am usually not too lucky in these breaks lately. You know the Deron Williams 1/1 logoman Auto that was pulled by crazymj in one of his groupl breaks? Yeah I had the lakers in that one which I can't be too upset I got a Kobe Prime Auto-Biography Auto /10, Gasol Jersey/Auto /10, 3 regular Kobe Jersies, and 2 base cards. The thing is ewalk22 the guy running this break actually offered me the Jazz and somebody else plus paypal for the Lakers and I almost took it but passed. LOL if I wouldn't of passed I would of got the Deron 1/1 logoman auto that was sold before the break was over I think or close to it.


yep i lucked out on that one. pulled the 1/1 logoman auto and sold for a healthy profit befpre nreak was even over. bought some super nice kobe auto's with the money!!!
ewalk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #236 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Princeton, IL
Posts: 1,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewalk22 View Post
yep i lucked out on that one. pulled the 1/1 logoman auto and sold for a healthy profit befpre nreak was even over. bought some super nice kobe auto's with the money!!!
Yeah I made the wrong decision on that one but what can you do. There was so much more potential with the Lakers I couldn't give them up and then I saw that Williams and just put my head in my hands and wanted to cry. LOL
__________________
I collect Peyton Manning everything especially Rookies that I don't have. I also collect Adrian Peterson and some Walter Paytons.

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t5/Hailstone24/
Hail24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:50 PM   #237 (permalink)
Member
 
jimmytaylorbum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: AL
Posts: 144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail24 View Post
Yeah I made the wrong decision on that one but what can you do. There was so much more potential with the Lakers I couldn't give them up and then I saw that Williams and just put my head in my hands and wanted to cry. LOL

I never get upset when I don't trade my team, because I never had ownership of the other team.

When I trade a team that gets big hits.... now that's when it hurts.
__________________
Teams: Tigers, Lions, Braves, Packers
jimmytaylorbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:35 PM   #238 (permalink)
Member
 
hard2guardtoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfDestruct808 View Post
Got the bulls. Not too bad
if you are looking to sell the bulls, send me a pm
hard2guardtoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:00 PM   #239 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago,IL
Posts: 929
Default

Grizzlies and Suns ft pm me if interested

Last edited by antthebody; 09-12-2010 at 11:21 PM.
antthebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:34 PM   #240 (permalink)
Member
 
golferphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,722
Default

Purchased the trail blazers, Heat, Nets from bled11qb. confirmation to follow. Thanks!
golferphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:35 PM   #241 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Warrenton, VA (Northern VA/DC area)
Posts: 439
Default

Miami, Portland, & New Jersey sold to GolferPhil. Please update the list. Thank you.
bled11qb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:31 AM   #242 (permalink)
Member
 
SelfDestruct808's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 37 14′ 6″ N, 115 48′ 40″ W
Posts: 3,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2guardtoo View Post
if you are looking to sell the bulls, send me a pm
Thnx for the interest but not looking to sell unless I get offered something that I can't refused.
__________________
___________________
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |___
| PC: NO ONE ATM----|| |'|";,___.
|__...__...__________|_|__|__|..,]
"(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)********(@)
SelfDestruct808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:10 AM   #243 (permalink)
Member
 
pico04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 6,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfDestruct808 View Post
Thnx for the interest but not looking to sell unless I get offered something that I can't refused.
How about a Paypal/Card/Rights to a Kidney Deal....


No but on real note....PM me what you would require in a Trade/Paypal
__________________
Players/Teams I PC:
NBA: LA Lakers
MLB: LAA Angels
NFL: Green Bay Packers
pico04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:23 AM   #244 (permalink)
Member
 
SelfDestruct808's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 37 14′ 6″ N, 115 48′ 40″ W
Posts: 3,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pico04 View Post
How about a Paypal/Card/Rights to a Kidney Deal....


No but on real note....PM me what you would require in a Trade/Paypal
Hold that kidney for me, I'm not sure what to sell the CHI for but I ain't selling it for lower than what I bought it for since there's still a century Derrick rose 1/1,Scottie pippen auto logomans,and some other decent stuff. If only ultimatederon didn't have the 2 rose 1/1's I'd be super happy to pull that. Idk it all depends on how my other NT break will go. I'll let y'all know asap.
__________________
___________________
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |___
| PC: NO ONE ATM----|| |'|";,___.
|__...__...__________|_|__|__|..,]
"(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)********(@)
SelfDestruct808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:05 AM   #245 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: missouri
Posts: 625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bled11qb View Post
Miami, Portland, & New Jersey sold to GolferPhil. Please update the list. Thank you.
updated
ewalk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:40 PM   #246 (permalink)
Member
 
Brad68to96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Posts: 2,578
Default

When is this break happening?
Brad68to96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:32 PM   #247 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: missouri
Posts: 625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad68to96 View Post
When is this break happening?
case will here late wed afternoon or early wed evening. my ups guy is pretty unpredictable!
ewalk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #248 (permalink)
Member
 
golferphil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,722
Default

Cool. I got 2 breaks on 1 day. I may overdose on cardboard!
golferphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:23 PM   #249 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: lake worth,florida
Posts: 1,917
Default

anyone selling any teams....pm me!
mickdapug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:23 PM   #250 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: missouri
Posts: 625
Default

case will be here tomorrow. i also would like to pick up some teams if anyone wants to sell. doesnt matter which ones. pm me.
ewalk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.