Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 01:45 PM   #126 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
All payments have now been refunded.

Topps said that the product information has been changed. It was originally listed as 16 "hits" per 8-box case, then lowered to 1 per box.

My sincere apologies for this, and I hope that it won't keep anyone from any future breaks I try to run.

Aaron
It totally was NOT your fault man. I think everyone understands how this got confusing. I will be more than willing to join one of your future breaks. Thanks for the effort!

http://s817.photobucket.com/albums/zz97/natesQuest4cards/
vikingsordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:11 PM   #127 (permalink)

i agree with everyone else i would join one of your breaks again...

cough team break cough might be good for this instead
Old 11-03-2010, 03:23 PM   #128 (permalink)

I, for one, will not join your breaks again. I was the 1st one to drop from this and 1st to point out how it seems like one-hit per pack product and not two. I did all the math for you (since apparently you’re mathematically-challenged) and try to explain it to you patiently and thoroughly, yet it was not until multiple members of the break took notice as well that you decided to research further. Page 10 of this thread illustrates our exchange. I went out of my way to make sure everyone in the break knew what was going on and you would say things like “I am not going off of what any other sites say. I buy from Blowout and use their product info.” Even though blowout’s info was a bit confusing, it’s not like it hurts you to investigate a little on your own. Furthermore, we both agreed that there was not 2 hits , but only one in each pack yet you were adamant about it having 32 hits in a master case… it was as if you were going against your own deductions. It’s understandable to be confused and be mistaken, but you didn’t even want to believe it (or me) until others started dropping from the case.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #129 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Aaron Send a message via Yahoo to Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack419 View Post
I, for one, will not join your breaks again. I was the 1st one to drop from this and 1st to point out how it seems like one-hit per pack product and not two. I did all the math for you (since apparently you’re mathematically-challenged) and try to explain it to you patiently and thoroughly, yet it was not until multiple members of the break took notice as well that you decided to research further. Page 10 of this thread illustrates our exchange. I went out of my way to make sure everyone in the break knew what was going on and you would say things like “I am not going off of what any other sites say. I buy from Blowout and use their product info.” Even though blowout’s info was a bit confusing, it’s not like it hurts you to investigate a little on your own. Furthermore, we both agreed that there not 2 hits , but only one in each pack yet you were adamant about it having 32 hits in a master case… it was as if you were going against your own deductions. It’s understandable to be confused and be mistaken, but you didn’t even want to believe it (or me) until others started dropping from the case.
The numbers were based upon BOC's product listing, and I (as well as others) believed it to be correct. I checked with Chris a few times, and even he believed (based upon the original sell info from TOPPS) that there would be 16 hits per 8-box case. Call him up - the number is right on the home page.

With that said, this product was far enough in the future to allow some time for it to be clarified. Ultimately you were correct, but it doesn't give you the right to force things at your terms. You want to run a break, please submit one and do it.

Also, you weren't even one who paid in advance so that the deposits could be made - so please feel free to avoid my breaks in the future. I'm sure I'll be fine without you.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #130 (permalink)

And may I be the 1st to give packattack a f***ing gold star for his intelligence! Chill out a little.
flashdog5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #131 (permalink)

just saying, you made a mistake whihc is fine no biggie, but you didnt want to admit you were wrong or research it until your break started falling apart. that's exactly what happened
Old 11-03-2010, 04:18 PM   #132 (permalink)

Aaron, I would gladly participate in another one of your breaks. Both Topps and Blowout had the product info wrong and we were able to get if figured out well before anyone was really on the hook. As far as I'm concerned you did everything you were supposed to do.
JasonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:01 AM   #133 (permalink)

Ill still join your breaks. If you even want to do supreme again but like another said team draft would be better.
nacowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:11 PM   #134 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to bigboysoffootball

I'll still join any of your breaks. And why would anyone do a team break with high end nothing like paying 30-40 dollars and getting maybe base cards.

R.I.P PAPAJIM
bigboysoffootball is offline   Reply With Quote