Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > BASEBALL BOX BREAKS

BASEBALL BOX BREAKS Post your Baseball Box & Case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2011, 02:01 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default bowman platinum hobby hot pack

no need to pack search a fatty pack out of bowman platinum right???

YouTube - superrc LIVE hot pack break 2010 Bowman Platinum auto patch MOJO FTW
superrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:11 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by superrc View Post
no need to pack search a fatty pack out of bowman platinum right???

YouTube - superrc LIVE hot pack break 2010 Bowman Platinum auto patch MOJO FTW
UHHHHHHH!!!! Why can't I get hits like this. I buy a #@#@#@#@ load of hobby and you buy a friggin retail pack and get that... #@#@#@#@KKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEeeee

EDIT- Searched Hobby?

Last edited by sucram; 03-02-2011 at 02:16 AM.
sucram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:35 AM   #3 (permalink)

this was apart of those Target value packs that had 5 bowman chrome 5 topps chrome and 1 hobby pack of bowman platinum

besides, searching in a hobby shop will get u banned faster than the trolls on this site
Old 03-02-2011, 02:37 AM   #4 (permalink)

no pack searching huh, arent all prospects the last card in the pack. i busted enough packs to know that. pssh i swear
chrisxacosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:44 AM   #5 (permalink)

prospects are last, but that's in retail

cuz this was a hobby pack, last card was adrian gonzalez and the 2 prospects were the top 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisxacosta View Post
no pack searching huh, arent all prospects the last card in the pack. i busted enough packs to know that. pssh i swear

Last edited by superrc; 03-02-2011 at 02:47 AM.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

nice hit BAD ON THE SEARCHING
boxbreaker88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:49 AM   #7 (permalink)

o yea VERY bad on the searching.. i mean the fat pack had to hit me square in the face

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxbreaker88 View Post
nice hit BAD ON THE SEARCHING
Old 03-02-2011, 03:25 AM   #8 (permalink)

Still selling certain hot packs and busting others I see. I wonder why? Oh yes we forgot you re seal them.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:51 AM   #9 (permalink)

u mean these packs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCgxwAdSvSM

lot of talking going on by a nobody who ONLY replies to posts, unable to start topics of intelligence, and acting age appropriate bringing "we" into a convo when it's just u by your lonesome sad self

btw thanks for that ebay hotpack u advertised for me: the buyer was very happy with the purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Still selling certain hot packs and busting others I see. I wonder why? Oh yes we forgot you re seal them.

Last edited by superrc; 03-02-2011 at 04:04 AM.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:23 AM   #10 (permalink)

Do you feel pride that you "search out" packs and re-sell or open them. Get a job, make some money and buy a hobby box...or atleast a blaster.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:10 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
u mean these packs:
YouTube - superrc FS/FT hot packs auto jersey guaranteed

lot of talking going on by a nobody who ONLY replies to posts, unable to start topics of intelligence, and acting age appropriate bringing "we" into a convo when it's just u by your lonesome sad self

btw thanks for that ebay hotpack u advertised for me: the buyer was very happy with the purchase
i dont get it why would post matter about anything? besides he use "we" instead of "i" for the fact of sarcasm. Also in anway would u be acting age appropriate by replying about his post and stating about his topics having intelligence when all post on this forum are just box breaking and hobby talk? All in all its a shame to see someone not just pack search but then post and act as if they r cool to do it. Im not gonna try and talk smack through the computer but the way u post these threads and the way u respond to people comments it seems u can possibly be just a troll
legendroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:14 AM   #12 (permalink)

it's like when u catch that badass fish and that moment when u either kill it to eat, or throw it back in the water...

i c you haven't subscribed to my youtube page YouTube - superrc's Channel where u can check out ALL my hobby and blaster box breaks

let's be real now, if i pulled a brad lincoln single color jersey, you'd be laughing up my @$$ right now huh? cuz i'd do the same thing... f&#% brad lincoln!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyyyyyy View Post
Do you feel pride that you "search out" packs and re-sell or open them. Get a job, make some money and buy a hobby box...or atleast a blaster.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:20 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
it's like when u catch that badass fish and that moment when u either kill it to eat, or throw it back in the water...

i c you haven't subscribed to my youtube page YouTube - superrc's Channel where u can check out ALL my hobby and blaster box breaks

let's be real now, if i pulled a brad lincoln single color jersey, you'd be laughing up my @$$ right now huh? cuz i'd do the same thing... f&#% brad lincoln!!!
First off, I could care less if you "packsearch" or whatever you do. Just dont gloat about it on the boards. When everyone wakes up in the morning your going to get a lot of backlash. I also will NOT be subscribing to your youtube page, I also doubt many people on here will after seeing that you not only open "hot packs" that you searched out but also have in the past sold them.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:34 AM   #14 (permalink)

that was a bomb @$$ pujols bat barrel booklet: i'm glad u got that much coin for it, hopefully get u something sweet as u battle thru another semester

tondef always replies to posts and likes to talk a lot of shiet like the troll he comes off as: if u got something to say man up and say it; this 'we' business is playground, send it back to 2nd grade.

but u r correct; why am i feeding this talent-less stuffed in locker teenie bopper's ego? because i need to get the last word; it is the ego in all of us.. yikes!

u have great topics keep em coming.. i see u r a prince albert fan.. i have a printing plate of his from 2010 206 (bat on shoulder no hat) i may trade one day.. i'm sorry we have to meet this way

ppl will always hate on pack searching and i'm so over the naysayers that i say bring it! yet i AM with sucram cuz ytf would one be pissing $ on hobby packs when they can go to retail and contend for as nice if not better hits than hobby?

i intended this thread to be funny because after opening many boxes of this stuff, that pack is so damm thick does one really need to pack search to know it has the auto patch?

however when my naysayers on this site get wind they'll come with the big gun sarcasm. goes with the territory i know

of course there so much backlash after this retail pull YouTube - superrc LIVE Hot Pack Break 2010 Bowman Platinum MOJO from RETAIL!!!!! FTW

i can't really blame em, but thanks for hitting me up, keep doing what u do man... i mean that too!

peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendroy View Post
i dont get it why would post matter about anything? besides he use "we" instead of "i" for the fact of sarcasm. Also in anway would u be acting age appropriate by replying about his post and stating about his topics having intelligence when all post on this forum are just box breaking and hobby talk? All in all its a shame to see someone not just pack search but then post and act as if they r cool to do it. Im not gonna try and talk smack through the computer but the way u post these threads and the way u respond to people comments it seems u can possibly be just a troll

Last edited by superrc; 03-02-2011 at 05:45 AM.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:41 AM   #15 (permalink)

u gloat about your case breaks why cant i gloat about my hot pack? are we in a country that enforces censorship? is it cuz i got starlin castro? what if i did get a brad lincoln and i'm happy about it, can't i gloat about that huh?

why can't i sell (what i buy) for more than what i paid for? do you do group breaks cuz you're a cool guy or cuz you make a few bucks when it's all said and done? how wrong am i than u r? are the questions going too fast for u?

backlash and i are old friends it's love/hate but i deal with it, survive and move on cuz u have to

Quote:
First off, I could care less if you "packsearch" or whatever you do. Just dont gloat about it on the boards. When everyone wakes up in the morning your going to get a lot of backlash. I also will NOT be subscribing to your youtube page, I also doubt many people on here will after seeing that you not only open "hot packs" that you searched out but also have in the past sold them.

Last edited by superrc; 03-02-2011 at 05:56 AM.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:40 AM   #16 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to mjbentzen

Ok, 1 question..... your are calling him out for a being a pack searcher when he clearly stated that the pack came from a "Best of Chrome" $29.99 package? How is that searching?

Always looking to buy Game Used or Autographs for $1-$2 each!
Do you know anyone that has 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Queens Autographs #12, #15, or
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Kings Autographs? I am building these sets!
mjbentzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:08 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjbentzen View Post
Ok, 1 question..... your are calling him out for a being a pack searcher when he clearly stated that the pack came from a "Best of Chrome" $29.99 package? How is that searching?
He has openly admitted to searching in previous threads.

superrc, the thing is, most people would just be mildly annoyed by your unethical pack searching practices, but what really pisses people off is your arrogance and how condescending you are to other people. A thief is scum, but a proud thief is worse.
btimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:25 AM   #18 (permalink)

hey superduperccpacksearcher.....how about posting a pic of all these "great" cards you are finding? I can't dig your youtube presentations.
atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:01 AM   #19 (permalink)

I can't believe this toolbag OP still posts here
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:14 AM   #20 (permalink)

I have no problem with him posting here, I just can't read his posts or responses because it gives me a headache. Feels like I'm trying to read a text from my 13 year old niece.
mthokie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:35 PM   #21 (permalink)

hell i'll admit when i first started collecting in 2006 target had hobby packs of sweet spot update and they cost 10 bucks but when i look at a few i saw one that was just a giant brick so i bought it. Inside was a John Smoltz glove auto numbered to 5. i didnt know what it was cause i didnt know they put that stuff in cards in the first place. The truth is that i got a cool hit but didnt know. Packsearching is not cool in anyway but once again if u wanna do that theres no law stopping u but i know u start these threads just to start some stuff because u could just put hey bought a few hobby packs and got this, but instead u state that it is a hot pack and u searched
legendroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #22 (permalink)

RIP, American education system

At least the grammar police will have ample work in this thread.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:41 PM   #23 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to whywhy

i dont think he searched, it says "got this hobby pack in one of those $30 value packs at target" he calls it a hot pack because he knows it will have a hit because it's ginormous

im not trying to protect him cus i still disagree with him pack searching at differant other times, just saying this was'nt pack searched
wyatt
Old 03-02-2011, 06:49 PM   #24 (permalink)

.................... taking that comment back
Old 03-02-2011, 06:51 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
He posted a youtube video selling "hot packs" he found. He therefore is a packsearching scumbag
The question is, did he even buy the rest of the $30 Best of Chrome pack or did he just steal it out of the holder? At my Target I've seen the BOC pack where someone had apparently just pulled out the Platinum hobby pack and left the rest.